- Text Size +

I wasn't in the worst place to be trapped. I had found Dianne's clit, so I decided to play with it a little. It immediately started to grow which made it easier to hold and squeeze. I could feel Dianne moving from the pleasure and I heard her moan a little. Just moments after, giant fingers came down spreading the lips apart and then water was splashed into me. I lost my grip and started sliding down. I passed over Dianne's pussy and then managed to get my hand caught into her butt hole. I wedged my other hand inside and then pulled myself up until I was face to face with Dianne Butt hole. I heard a rumbling sound and feared the worst. Please no, I thought to myself. Her hole opened up releasing a massive fart of toxic gasses directly into my face. I was shot out like a cannon and splashed into the tub water by her knees. 


"Oh excuse me." Dianne said out loud to herself.


I was thankful for the tub being half full or I may have been more hurt. I washed the poo particles off my face and then I looked around to get bearings. On one end, there were Dianne's feet with water pouring down from the faucet in between them. Not a safe place to be. On the other end, there was Dianne's massive butt that could squish me if it were to move. Looking up from her butt, I could see that Dianne had now grabbed a container of bubble soup. Oh crap there's no way I can stay in this water if its filled with bubbles, I thought to myself. As Dianne leaned forward I saw her famous double D boobs hanging directly over me. I was taken away by how magnificent they looked. Her skin was so smooth and the size of them was breathtaking. Plus her hard nipples dipped into the water as if inviting me to grab on. Wait, I thought to myself, this is my chance. I quickly swam over to one of them and held on for dear life. They lifted up just in time as the clear water below me filled with bubbles. Dianne leaned back again and then looked right passed me towards her feet being consumed by the bubbles. Luck was finally on my side, I can get her attention. The water was too loud so there was no point of screaming, instead, I started waving my arms and jumping up and down. I noticed how soft and cushioned her skin was. My bare feet sunk into it and it felt a little like I was standing on memory foam. Dianne's eyes moved to me and then her foot turned off the water. She saw me.


"What is this?" Dianne said confused.


"Dianne! It's Max, Amy's younger brother! Can you hear me?" I screamed.


Dianne then lifted her boob up closer to her face and said, "Oh my God. It's another shrunken boy!"  


"Dianne it's me Max, I..." I paused realizing she had said another.


"Max, how lovely it is for you to join me in the tub." Dianne said with a smile.


I blushed realizing how awkward of a situation this was. A 16 year old naked boy was standing on her beautifully also naked boob, while she was trying to take a bath. 


I snapped back to my thoughts and asked, "What do you mean another shrunken boy".


"Well you see darling, 10 years ago, I encountered another boy just like you. He was 15 and had wished himself small. He snuck into my house and I caught him snooping around on my body one morning." Dianne explained. 


"What happened to him? Did he ever get back to normal?" I asked excitedly.


"Well not exactly... I really enjoyed his company" she said biting her bottom lip, "but he just couldn't take it being small and then he disappeared forever." 


"Oh, okay. Well I hope he's alright." I said not fully trusting her.


"So was it you that I felt down there venturing in my lips?" She asked.


I had completely forgot about that. I was taken off guard and had no idea what to say back. I was afraid to admit that I was a pervert and touched her without her consent. 


Dianne smiled then added, "Don't worry Max, I'm not mad. I have something for you. I'll take you to it." 


I noticed her nipples got harder as she spoke and it distracted me from saying anything else. She then picked me up and placed me on the counter. I watched her as she got out and dried herself off. Every once in a while she'd glace over at me as if excited I was there watching her. Dianne then set me in her palm and closed her fingers sealing out the light. She made her way to her bedroom and let me out on her bed. She then walked over to the door and turned the lock on it.


"Dianne, what are you doing?" I asked skeptical of her actions.


She ignored my question then walked over to her dresser and dropped her towel. I could see her glorious ass again and my brain couldn't decide whether to be scared or excited.


"Well max, I wanted to do this with the last shrunken boy, but he accidentally went missing before I could try all of my ideas. So we are going to try them together." Dianne said in a soft tone while turning around holding a 7 inch dildo.


"Dianne are you serious? What about your husband or your kids? Does anyone else know about your secret?" I asked intimidated but also aroused by the naked giantess before me.


"No one knows, and it's going to stay that way, okay little gum drop. You will meet my husband. Just he won't meet you." She replied wearing the same evil smile that Laura has.