- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

(Ass, Boobs, Vore)

I clung desperately to Katie’s boobs as Ve’s massive fingers effortlessly held my girlfriend aloft in front of her gigantic face.  It was slightly intimidating for me (and I’m sure for Katie as well!) to have our world changed so dramatically.  Only a moment before, we had been safely nestled inside the ass of Katie’s mom, cozy and warm, as Selina took a nap on the sofa.  But now, in an instant, everything had changed. Ve had decided that she was going to have her fun with us, and there was nothing that we could do about it.  We had been whisked out into the bright open air faster than either of us were comfortable with, and now, the huge panorama of Ve’s smirking face filled our vision.  Even though I was clinging to Katie’s boobs, I started to shake a little.  

“Aww, look at you two, dirty, dirty, dirty!” laughed Ve, wetting her lips with her tongue.  “As I said before, it looks like someone reeeeaally needs to clean you two off!”  

“Now take it easy, Ve,” said Katie, doing her best to sound brave, even though I knew that she must feel some fear with me.  “Why don’t you…uhh…just wake my mom up and, and then we can get all washed up?”

“Haha, wake Selina up?” laughed Ve, shaking her head.  “Oh no, I don’t think so, because then I would have to share both of you with her!  And as it happens, I’m not in the sharing mood at the moment.”  

As she spoke, Ve extended her tongue out from her mouth, a huge, pink monstrosity of muscle that rippled and undulated playfully in front of our faces.  Her tongue was as big as Katie, and many, many times bigger than me.  

“And you mentioned ‘washing up,’ was it?” continued Ve, cocking her eyebrow.  “But, see…why wash you off when I can lick you off instead?”  

“What?!” asked Katie in alarm.  I could feel her hands tightening around me, in an effort to protect me from the threatening onslaught of the huge tongue in front of us.  

“Mmmm, yessss, it’s a win-win for me,” purred Ve, extending her tongue out still further and touching its tip to Katie’s face.  “I get to clean you two off, and I get to have a real taste of my sister’s ass.  Two for one, haha!” 

Without tarrying any more, Ve’s tongue went to work.  She started licking Katie’s face, head and neck, moaning in pleasure as she covered my girlfriend’s head in her thick, gobby spit.  I looked up in fear, and I saw Katie trying to close her eyes and mouth, doing her best to avoid Ve’s tongue attack.  But Ve was just so huge, and her tongue was so strong and powerful, that Katie could do nothing but hang there from Ve’s fingers and take it.  

“Mmmmlllaaaauugghhh!” moaned Ve, starting to lick all over Katie’s body with a hungry insistence.  Katie coughed and sputtered, choking a little on Ve’s saliva.  I tried to burrow down further into her breasts, in a desperate attempt to avoid Ve’s probing tongue.  I was afraid that she wouldn’t be careful and would accidentally separate me from Katie and swallow me down her throat without meaning to.  That’s how huge she was compared to me, and how insignificant I must have seemed to her.  

“Now don’t you think you can get away from me, tiny man!” Ve laughed at me.  To prove her point, she clenched her tongue into a hard point and speared it straight down in between Katie’s breasts.  I was totally trapped, and I had no choice but to just lie there in between Katie’s boobs as Ve licked and lapped at my tiny body, cleaning off Selina’s fecal remnants from my body.  Ve sure was thorough. After she had licked me and Katie over completely, she even popped us into her mouth and sucked on us with powerful, insistent suction for a minute or so.  She wanted to make sure that she got every last bit of Selina’s scent off us.  

Once she was done, she took us out of her mouth and sat Katie down on her palm; I was still stuck in between Katie’s breasts, and I peered out anxiously, curious to see what mood Ve would be in now.  From the gentle breathing down below, I could tell that Selina was still asleep.  

“Ok, ok, you’ve had your fun Ve,” said Katie diplomatically, folding her arms across her chest, compressing me a little more.  “Now could you let us go back to my mom?”

“Hmmm, well, she still seems to be asleep,” said Ve, looking down at her sleeping sister.  “And besides, what do you mean ‘I’ve had my fun?’  The fun’s just getting started, haha!”  

“Wait…what do you mean?” asked Katie.  

“Awww, come on, don’t act like you weren’t enjoying my tongue just then!” exclaimed Ve, pretending to be offended even as she continued to smirk.  “I know that little Max there enjoyed it.  Isn’t that right, Max?”  

“I…uh, well, it didn’t feel terrible,” I admitted, pulling myself up to my waist in between Katie’s boobs.  “But… Ve, it is a little scary when you play with us like this.  I don’t know what you’re gonna do next.”

“Hmmm, maybe I like it that way, little guy,” she said, winking down at me.  “Maybe I like to have my little tinies feeling uncertain…and even scared.  You’re both so cute when you’re scared!”  

“I’m not scared,” said Katie.  “I just don’t want mom to be mad when she wakes up and finds out that you stole us out of her ass while she was taking a nap.  She probably won’t like that.”

“Not scared, huh?” mused Ve, ignoring the second part of what Katie had said.  “Well, what if I just…bring you up close like this?”  

She suddenly brought her hand up to her nose, so that her huge nostrils were hovering just above us.  Ve gave a nasty little laugh.  

“I could just give a big inhale right now…and little Max would get sucked up into my nose!  Hahaha, would you like that, Max?  Does that make you feel scared?”

“A little, yes,” I answered, deciding that it was best to be truthful.  “I’d…prefer to stay with Katie here.”  

“How sweet,” mocked Ve, sniffing the air above us in a veiled threat.  “Well you know what?  I’m gonna honor your request, Max, it would be cruel to separate two people who are in love.  And I know just the thing.”

I felt my stomach drop as Ve abruptly lowered us both way, way down.  It didn’t take long to realize what was happening.  Ve’s other huge hand pried her butt cheek open, and we were met with the musky, pungent stink of her asshole, which was yawning open in front of us like a forbidden cave.  

“Oh great, here we go,” muttered Katie.  “Hold on tight, Max, I’ve got you.”  

With a slurping squelch, a moment later we were buried deep in Ve’s ass, she smelled stronger than her sister, and it was somehow darker and more oppressive in there.  We heard Ve’s mighty voice laughing.

“Two lovebirds, together in my ass!” Ve laughed, shaking her butt back and forth for good measure.  

“Well,” I asked Katie a few moments later.  “What now?”   

“Not much we can do but wait,” she replied. “What happened to my tough little pervert? I can still feel you shivering.” 

“I’m not shivering, and I wasn’t actually scared,” I said making my voice deeper to sound manlier. I then cleared my throat to continue. “Umm, well, maybe I was a little more intimidated than usual… But only because I have more to lose now that I have you.” 

“That’s cute… But you are literally vibrating right now.” Katie added.

I pulled out my hand from her cleavage and noticed that my watch was blinking. Before I could even react, my body began growing exponentially. Katie’s boobs soon parted and made way for my increasing form. We were both scared that I wasn’t about to stop growing and that I would eventually burst through Ve's bowels, killing her aunt; luckily, I stopped at Katie’s height. Our 6-inch bodies pressed into each other filling the large intestinal space in the giantess’ gut. I was folded over my girlfriend’s head and could feel something very warm and wet.

“Mmmm yeer ick ih eh mi mouh,” she mumbled with a slight giggle followed by a pleasant moan.

 

Chapter End Notes:

Next chapter - 90. A Storm in Ve's Ass (Incest, Ass, Scat) - already released in the link below

https://www.patreon.com/posts/37170991

 

Great New Updates on my Patreon!

 

New Tiers and New features - A new story will be added for Patrons exclusively. Next month I may be trying out an audio book version of it. The story would be read out loud by a Giantess that I am friends with. This is still in the workshop for now.

 

Board Members Tier - This tier is now the best bang for your buck with a total of 9 chapters released every month.

Bonus Story Part 1: https://www.patreon.com/posts/36852773

 

Newest Side Chapter is Rick and Morty Themed - Morty's Shrunken Adventure (2000 words and is about Morty's unaware sister)

https://www.patreon.com/posts/37106078 

 

With some recent improvements on my Patreon, it might be something that interests you.  https://www.patreon.com/TinyExperience


Featured Supporters - Jeremy Mueller, Glitch, (No name), Bane, David Aksland, kamikilua, Tom Aussurin, S4ge, Gatekeeper, Daniel Bass, Cosmic Cooking Hunter, Luke Brockwell, Jacob Tanaka, DigiDemonLord,  Ben Davis

 

And as always, thanks for reading!

 

 

Featured Supporters - Jeremy Mueller, Glitch, (No name), Bane, David Aksland, kamikilua, Tom Aussurin, S4ge, Gatekeeper, Daniel Bass, Cosmic Cooking Hunter, Luke Brockwell, Jacob Tanaka, DigiDemonLord,  Ben Davis