- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

(Incest, Ass, Boobs)

“Hmm, seems pretty quiet out there,” I said, after going quiet for a few moments.  

“Hold on,” said Katie, putting a comparatively huge finger to my lips.  All she needed was the front little tip of her fingerpad to completely cover my mouth.  

“Mmmmmppphh!” I protested, flailing my arms and making a scene on purpose, just as a little joke.  Katie giggled and shook her head.  

“Shhhhh!” she giggled.  “I’m trying to listen!  I think I hear something.”  

I stopped moving and strained my ears along with her.  After about ten seconds I decided that my girlfriend must be hearing things.  

“Maybe it’s just an echo from the walls of your mom’s bowels,” I suggested.  “It’s kind of like we’re in a cave, anyway.  Just…darker and…more pungent.”

“Oh my god, you’re too much!” laughed Katie, contracting her boobs together and squeezing my little body tightly in between them.  “And I can totally hear it now, can’t you?  It’s my mom snoring!  They’re both asleep, that’s why it's so quiet now.”

I cupped my ears and listened again.  There it was, the telltale slow, soft, yet colossal sound of Selina’s snoring.  I hadn’t noticed it before, because her breathing had been so inexorably tied to the huge but gentle movements of the bowels around us.  The walls, the floor, the ceiling, everything, was moving slightly up and down, as Selina gently breathed in and out.  I hadn’t even noticed, because it was like the very contours of the deep, dark cave were breathing around us.  Selina didn’t have a loud snore, by any means, but because she was so huge compared to us (and especially me), I gradually became intimidated by the sound and the massive movements that accompanied it. I didn't think that I was claustrophobic but for some reason, the thought made me uneasy. I then heard some distant rumbling and had a split second flashback to being suffocated in fecal matter.

“Aww Max... Are you shaking a little in between my boobs?” whispered Katie in my ear.  “What are you afraid of?”

“Haha…uhh…well, sometimes it just gets overwhelming for a second, you know?  How tiny you are in comparison with someone so big. Even their poop could crush me...  But it passed pretty quickly.  Plus it helps that I have you with me in here.”  I started squirming my little body in between Katie’s boobs, which caused her to let out a sharp, moaning exhale as she simultaneously chuckled.  

“Ooooh, goddddd, you little pervert,” she laughed.  “You just don’t have an 'off' button, do you?” 

“When I’m in between my girlfriend’s giant boobs, while simultaneously inside the ass of my girlfriend’s hot mom…nope, I guess I don’t!” I laughed.

“What a tiny little horndog!” growled Katie sexily.  She cupped her boobs in either hand and started smushing them back and forth, caressing my little body in between their slippery, slavered bulk.  We were both already covered with sweat and wet little chunks of Selina’s excrement, and so these fluids only served to grease the gears of Katie’s boobs as she massaged my whole body in their hot, musky weight.  In no time my stiff erection was indenting her soft flesh, causing Katie to squeal with delight.

“Ahhhh there it is Max!” she giggled.  “There's no refractory period with you is there?”  

“Well, being in your presence tends to diminish it,” I quipped.  “Being inside an actual ass helps too.”  

Katie laughed in response, and she proceeded to tit-fuck me to yet another orgasm just a minute later.  Because I had cum before so recently, not much came out, but that didn’t stop Katie from taking my little body and pressing my crotch to her lips, sucking on my cock to extract everything that I had left.  

A minute later I was again reclining on her breasts, my little chest rising and falling rapidly as I recovered and caught my breath from the intense stimulation.  Katie went over and sat down, leaning back onto the walls of her mother’s colon.  All around, everything rose and fell, gently…in cadence with Selina’s unconscious breathing.  

“Are you a little worried about Ve?” Katie asked me suddenly.  

“Huh?  Oh, you mean, how aggressive she was?” I inquired, sitting up on her boobs and turning to face her.  

“Yeah…I mean, like don’t get me wrong, that kind of, uhhh, you know, vigorous, zealous lust... it was kind of hot,” admitted Katie.  

“Yeah, I think it had us both going,” I agreed.  “Like, she was deepthroating one half of you while her sister was pulling your other half into her ass.  That was amazing.”  

“It was, definitely,” said Katie.  “But still…hmmm…I just don’t know.  The way she was looking at us.  It was like she wanted us totally for herself.”  

“Like, she might steal us?” I asked, feeling vaguely uneasy.  Katie had a point here.  

“Well, maybe,” said Katie thoughtfully, petting the top of my head with her finger.  “But I know Ve’s pretty loyal to family, so maybe not.  Just something I was thinking about.”

We sat there in silence for a few long moments, deep in thought.  The unease in me was growing.  What was wrong?  After a minute or so, I realized.

“Katie?” I whispered.

“Yeah?” she whispered back.  

“If they’re both asleep…why do we only hear your mom snoring?”

“Uhhh…” answered Katie, with worry starting to creep into her voice.  “Maybe…Ve doesn’t snore?”

“But we’d at least hear her breathing, I don’t hear anything else,” I replied.      

We both sat there, feeling a sense of impending danger, when all of a sudden, our world went bright as day, temporarily blinding us both.  Someone was reaching into the mom's ass…and it wasn’t Selina.  Katie struggled to her knees, but not in time to escape the prying fingers of the giantess who was reaching for us.  A massive thumb and forefinger fastened around Katie’s waist and whisked her out.  I held onto her boobs for dear life as we were whooshed out of Selina’s ass so fast that it gave us both whiplash.  A huge face met us with determined eyes... Ve.

“Ooooh look at you two little tinies!” she exclaimed, with a smile that did nothing to reassure either of us.  “Look how dirty you are!  Someone needs to clean you off!”

 

Chapter End Notes:

Next chapter - 89. Licked Clean (Incest, Ass, Boobs Vore) - already released in the link below

https://www.patreon.com/posts/36901832

 

Newest Updates on my Patreon

 

New Tiers and New features - A new story will be added for Patrons

 

Board Members Tier - This tier is now the best bang for your buck with a total of 9 chapters released every month.

Bonus Story Part 1: https://www.patreon.com/posts/36852773

 

Next Side Chapter will be Rick and Morty Themed

 

With some recent improvements on my Patreon, it might be something that interests you.  https://www.patreon.com/TinyExperience


Featured Supporters - Jeremy Mueller, Glitch, (No name), Bane, David Aksland, kamikilua, Tom Aussurin, S4ge, Gatekeeper, Daniel Bass, Cosmic Cooking Hunter, Luke Brockwell, Jacob Tanaka, DigiDemonLord,  Ben Davis

 

And as always, thanks for reading!

 

 

Featured Supporters - Jeremy Mueller, Glitch, (No name), Bane, David Aksland, kamikilua, Tom Aussurin, S4ge, Gatekeeper, Daniel Bass, Cosmic Cooking Hunter, Luke Brockwell, Jacob Tanaka, DigiDemonLord,  Ben Davis