- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

(Incest, Ass, Pussy, Vore)

Katie’s 6-inch body filled Selina’s intestines like a massive bowel movement. There wasn’t very much room to move so when she did, her limbs were denting and stretching the woman’s internal walls. The sensations then resonated through Selina’s insides while she convulsed and struggled herself onto the couch.

“What are you doing to me sweetie?” Or is it Max? Mhmmm I bet this is Max’s doing.” She said giggling and purring.

The woman’s body tingled with butterflies. Her mind was filled with endorphins, creating a blissful trance that felt like a hammock made of clouds. Ve could see it in her eyes as they rolled back. The older sister was very jealous; however, she couldn’t look away. It was like watching a beautiful Cocker Spaniel roll around in a puddle of tennis balls. The joy created from something so little was mesmerizing and intriguing. She wasn’t able to see Katie squirming from the inside. The shrunken girl was experiencing an intense second orgasm. My massages swelled her clit to the point of raw pleasure. 

“I want you inside me for when I cum!” Katie stated. 

Her fingers traced down her slimy bare skin until they reached her thighs. Her middle finger parted her puffy lips and found my two-inch body within. She pressed my face against her clit and then dragged my body across her hot flesh to her gaping hole. Her womanhood was hungry and ready to devour every ounce of me. With a final push, her finger plunged deep into her wet chamber. I embraced the warm internal folds as they brushed passed me and covered my body in her sweet sticky nectar. I was so turned on that I could no longer resist my urges to thrust into her crevices.

“Oh my God… Max, keep squirming, it feels so fucking good!” She said nearly drooling as she begged. 

I obeyed my girlfriend’s wishes and created as much movement as I could. Her finger released me but then she squeezed her legs together as her orgasm peaked. I felt her pussy contract around me, compressing my tiny body within its internal grip. I increased my speed, rapidly humping her tight fold until I felt Katie cumming. Her pussy gushed more white fluid surrounding my body and flooding my air to breathe. Her back arched in a climax which in return, caused Selina to also experience a second wave of hormonal euphoria. The mother and daughter both gasped in moans as they symmetrically orgasmed. This final deep groan caused me to burst my seed all over the inside of Katie’s pussy. I tensed all my muscles until I pounded every last drop from my swollen balls.

“Mhmm, you are such an amazing little sex toy aren’t you. I bet you’re pretty proud pleasing both of us at the same time.” She hummed feeling amazing. 

I was very proud of my accomplishment. I was also a little worried because now I was submerged in her pussy’s extract. I tried swallowing my way out but there was just too much. Luckily, being so small came with also being practically indestructible. I held my breath and swam around looking for the exit. I pushed through some folds until I eventually found excrement seeping out from her vagina. Instead of releasing, Katie squeezed her legs together and sealed off the exit. 

“Does my little pervert want out already? Uh you feel so good in there though.” She teased. 

I spent a few minutes trying to get out and because I didn’t really prepare to hold my breath this long, I started to panic a little. I was able to fit my arm through, but it was just too tight for the rest of my body. I felt like a newborn trying to birth my way out from her womb. 

“Oh fine, I’ll let you out now.” She said finally releasing the wave of pooled cum. 

Katie then scooped me up and brought me up to her face. She dangled me before her eyes while gazing at my soft member. She didn’t even noticed my heavy breathing as her own perverted mind was too busy being focused on the white substance dripping from my head. Her cute lips formed a smirk revealing her desires. 

“Fancy a taste?” I asked.

“Don’t mind if I do.” She replied. 

The red muscle reached out from her mouth and lightly licked the end of my dick. I tightened my abdomen and spewed out the last few drops for her. Once her tongue got what it wanted, it retracted back to its cave. Katie swished my salty release around her mouth, savoring every small droplet with her taste buds. She hummed as the familiar rich flavor reached her senses. Desperate for more, she then dropped me into her mouth and swished me around. Her saliva rinsed me clean before she pinned me to the roof. I got sandwiched between her tender back palate and her tongue while she sucked. All the spit got collected in the back of her throat and then in a single gulp, disappeared down her throat. 

“The combination of flavors from you and me taste so good. I just had to suck you all clean.” She giggled. 

I didn’t think I could get hard again so fast right after finishing. I was wrong. Katie always seemed to surprise me with just how perfect she was. Her tongue found my erection and it made her smile. 

“You are almost too easy.” She laughed. 

“Of course, you can’t expect me to stay soft when a beautiful giantess is sucking me off.” I replied from her hollow mouth. 

“Oh, what a witty boyfriend I have here.” She added. 

She then used her tongue to push me out from her soft lips. She was quite skilled with that big red muscle, she managed to position me upright so that I was seated. My ass dented her bottom lip as my legs stretched down into the slit between her lips. I had to hold on while she talked in order to not fall back into the dark red chasm. 

“What am I going to do with this cutie?” She asked as if speaking to herself.

“Well you agreed to be my girlfriend so you’re kind of stuck with me.” I added.

“Greatest decision I’ve ever made.” She replied being sincere. 

I felt her lips form a smile beneath me which made me smile in return. I also noticed that her nostrils flared up in front of me. I then remembered a similar thing happening when we first said I love you to each other. I could see right up her nasal cavity to her inner soft side. 

“You’re actually the greatest girlfriend in the entire world.” I said feeling my heart race faster. 

“Nah you’re just saying that. There’s really not anything special about me. My dad made sure to remind me of that right before he left.” She replied in a soft quiet tone. 

“Your dad is an idiot then. Anyone that can’t see how amazing you are, doesn’t deserve you. I mean, look at what size you are right now. You have the ability to shrink and grow, and you’re using it to make others happy. If that’s not special, then I don’t know what is.” I said wholeheartedly.

I wasn’t very good with speeches so by the time I finished talking, my heart was pounding out my chest. Katie’s lips moved underneath me causing me to fall over onto her upper lip. She then puckered them out and kissed me. I embraced the warmth as I kissed her lip in return. In order to not have me fall into her mouth, she spoke from the side of her mouth. 

“I can feel your heart racing.” She mumbled.

We both chuckled a little before she picked me up and placed me on her chest. 

“Now you can feel mine. You really know how to win a girl over. Who knew the same guy that ran into my ass last year would be the guy to steal my heart.” She joked. 

“Well, the best way to a girl’s heart is through her ass.” I said feeling clever. 

“And you’re damn good at anal too.” She added.

We both laughed together and I couldn’t help but get intrigued by her jiggling boobs. The soft mountains vibrated on either side of me before settling again. I got up and placed my hands on the side of one of them, feeling the squishy texture. Katie noticed this and decided to press her tits together, squeezing me in the middle. The flesh molded around my body encompassing me in a soothing warm pocket. It felt like what heaven would feel like. It was so comfy that it gave me the thought to invent 8-foot boob beds for regular-sized people. 

“You’re such a little pervert, but it’s cute.” Katie added enjoying it too.

She then released her boobs which caused me to topple over onto my butt. 

“You’re got my heart all worked up, I think I might need some anal later.” She smirked. 

“I’d be happy to… I completely forgot that we’re actually inside your mom's bowels right now.” I stated. 

“Oh yeah… I wonder what they are doing, they’ve been pretty quiet.” She replied. 

Selina and Ve both fell asleep for a short nap and was cuddling on the couch. They spooned one another with Selina as the small spoon. From the back, Ve had contemplated sliding a finger into her sister’s ass. Her desire to experience the same pleasure was very high; however, she managed to fight the urge for now. Family and trust were important to her. Her mind was in a battle of moral ambiguity. Her hormones wanted a lot more than what she thought ethically acceptable. She managed to sleep on it, but only time would tell what she decides. 

 

Chapter End Notes:

Next chapter - 88. Ve's Choice (Incest, Ass, Boobs) - already released in the link below

https://www.patreon.com/posts/36718249

 

You guys know what my content is about so I'll just keep it broad

 

Newest Updates on my Patreon

 

New Tiers and New features - A new story will be added for Patrons

 

Board Members Tier - This tier is now the best bang for your buck with a total of 9 chapters released every month.

 

Side Chapter 2: Elizabeth and Diane Mistaken Human Dildo - Seven Deadly Sins

https://www.patreon.com/posts/36084572

 

With some recent improvements on my Patreon, it might be something that interests you.  https://www.patreon.com/TinyExperience


Featured Supporters - Jeremy Mueller, Glitch, (No name), Bane, David Aksland, kamikilua, Tom Aussurin, S4ge, Gatekeeper, Daniel Bass, Cosmic Cooking Hunter, Luke Brockwell, Jacob Tanaka, DigiDemonLord,  Ben Davis

 

And as always, thanks for reading!

 

P.S. Feel free to leave some comments with Giantess options that I can write about for my Side Chapters! I do 2 a month