- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

(Incest, Ass, Pussy, Vore)

Katie’s 6-inch body filled Selina’s intestines like a massive bowel movement. There wasn’t very much room to move so when she did, her limbs were denting and stretching the woman’s internal walls. The sensations then resonated through Selina’s insides while she convulsed and struggled herself onto the couch.

“What are you doing to me sweetie?” Or is it Max? Mhmmm I bet this is Max’s doing.” She said giggling and purring.

The woman’s body tingled with butterflies. Her mind was filled with endorphins, creating a blissful trance that felt like a hammock made of clouds. Ve could see it in her eyes as they rolled back. The older sister was very jealous; however, she couldn’t look away. It was like watching a beautiful Cocker Spaniel roll around in a puddle of tennis balls. The joy created from something so little was mesmerizing and intriguing. She wasn’t able to see Katie squirming from the inside. The shrunken girl was experiencing an intense second orgasm. My massages swelled her clit to the point of raw pleasure. 

“I want you inside me for when I cum!” Katie stated. 

Her fingers traced down her slimy bare skin until they reached her thighs. Her middle finger parted her puffy lips and found my two-inch body within. She pressed my face against her clit and then dragged my body across her hot flesh to her gaping hole. Her womanhood was hungry and ready to devour every ounce of me. With a final push, her finger plunged deep into her wet chamber. I embraced the warm internal folds as they brushed passed me and covered my body in her sweet sticky nectar. I was so turned on that I could no longer resist my urges to thrust into her crevices.

“Oh my God… Max, keep squirming, it feels so fucking good!” She said nearly drooling as she begged. 

I obeyed my girlfriend’s wishes and created as much movement as I could. Her finger released me but then she squeezed her legs together as her orgasm peaked. I felt her pussy contract around me, compressing my tiny body within its internal grip. I increased my speed, rapidly humping her tight fold until I felt Katie cumming. Her pussy gushed more white fluid surrounding my body and flooding my air to breathe. Her back arched in a climax which in return, caused Selina to also experience a second wave of hormonal euphoria. The mother and daughter both gasped in moans as they symmetrically orgasmed. This final deep groan caused me to burst my seed all over the inside of Katie’s pussy. I tensed all my muscles until I pounded every last drop from my swollen balls.

“Mhmm, you are such an amazing little sex toy aren’t you. I bet you’re pretty proud pleasing both of us at the same time.” She hummed feeling amazing. 

I was very proud of my accomplishment. I was also a little worried because now I was submerged in her pussy’s extract. I tried swallowing my way out but there was just too much. Luckily, being so small came with also being practically indestructible. I held my breath and swam around looking for the exit. I pushed through some folds until I eventually found excrement seeping out from her vagina. Instead of releasing, Katie squeezed her legs together and sealed off the exit. 

“Does my little pervert want out already? Uh you feel so good in there though.” She teased. 

I spent a few minutes trying to get out and because I didn’t really prepare to hold my breath this long, I started to panic a little. I was able to fit my arm through, but it was just too tight for the rest of my body. I felt like a newborn trying to birth my way out from her womb. 

“Oh fine, I’ll let you out now.” She said finally releasing the wave of pooled cum. 

Katie then scooped me up and brought me up to her face. She dangled me before her eyes while gazing at my soft member. She didn’t even noticed my heavy breathing as her own perverted mind was too busy being focused on the white substance dripping from my head. Her cute lips formed a smirk revealing her desires. 

“Fancy a taste?” I asked.

“Don’t mind if I do.” She replied. 

The red muscle reached out from her mouth and lightly licked the end of my dick. I tightened my abdomen and spewed out the last few drops for her. Once her tongue got what it wanted, it retracted back to its cave. Katie swished my salty release around her mouth, savoring every small droplet with her taste buds. She hummed as the familiar rich flavor reached her senses. Desperate for more, she then dropped me into her mouth and swished me around. Her saliva rinsed me clean before she pinned me to the roof. I got sandwiched between her tender back palate and her tongue while she sucked. All the spit got collected in the back of her throat and then in a single gulp, disappeared down her throat. 

 

Chapter End Notes:

Next chapter - 87. Srong Feelings (Incest, Aware, Vore, Boobs) - already released in the link below

https://www.patreon.com/posts/36349518

 

Newest Updates on my Patreon

 

Side Chapter 2: Elizabeth and Diane Mistaken Human Dildo - Seven Deadly Sins

https://www.patreon.com/posts/36084572

 

Special Reward Content for Hitting March's Goal

Last Month - A College Boy with a Lucid Gift - 2500 word short story on a college boy with the gift to transport his mind to wherever he is looking. His body stays in a zombie mode where his brain transports into an undetectable tiny. He uses this extremely realistic daydream to explore a busty college swimmer girl and a horny teacher while they remain completely unaware. Suddenly, one night his best friend's sister discovers him as a tiny. They connect and have some fun together exploring the limits of his gift. Link below.

https://www.patreon.com/posts/35240992

 

Available Now - 7 Video Edits with Max, Dianne, Steph, and Black Widow - 3 out of the 7 videos have been posted in the link below. 2 will be released shortly.

https://www.patreon.com/posts/new-video-antman-29538916

 

April's Bonus Content - 3 chapters that will be released in 2 posts.

The story for Board Members is focused on Max and Steph. They connect in a way where both of them can explore their sexual fetishes. Max explores her ears and nose in cute clever ways, having fun with it in public locations. Steph loves the excitement and thrill of having a tiny inside her. She masturbates in plublic while enjoying her secret tiny lover. Enjoy the descriptive story in the links below.

Part 1. https://www.patreon.com/posts/35959535

Part 2. Coming soon

 

Extra Content for my Patrons - Each month there will be a new side story of Max in an alternate universe, 2-4 chapters in length. Every release can be found in this link. https://www.patreon.com/TinyExperience?tag=Board%20Members

 

Polls - New polls every month to dictate the story and let me know what the readers want to see.

 

Commissions - Now available to Patrons. Accepting 2 a month. (Full) 

 

Featured Supporters - Jeremy Mueller, (No name), Bane, David Aksland, kamikilua, Tom Aussurin, S4ge, Gatekeeper, Daniel Bass, Cosmic Cooking Hunter, Luke Brockwell, Jacob Tanaka, DigiDemonLord 



Thanks for reading!