- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

(Incest, Aware, Vore, Ass)

 

 

 

*Chapter inspired by an executive tier pledge* 

“Be gentle with them.” Selina said slightly worried about us in her sister’s hands. 

“This is my gentle. Now prepare that gorgeous ass I’m always jealous of.” Ve instructed. 

I was sitting on Katie’s lower belly as I looked up towards an insanely massive and magnificent ass. Selina was bent over with her hands reaching back and grabbing her round cheeks. She looked back with a face that looked both concerned and excited at the same time. Her dainty fingers gripped her flesh and spread her ass to reveal its glory. I noticed Selina biting her bottom lip as we got closer to her anus. The perky sphincter flexed and then contracted, loosening up for its new visitors. Katie and I remained quiet as we were mesmerized by its glory. Ve pushed the top of Katie’s head against the tight hole and then let Selina take over for a bit. I gazed upon her bare flesh as it pushed its folds out over Katie’s face and then retracted, pulling Katie deeper inside. A glob of fecal matter smeared onto the girl's face in the process. Ve then made circles with the tiny girl’s body, using her tainted face to stretch the anus wider. I could hear Selina moaning as she loved every second. 

“There that should have loosened it enough. Look at that gaping hole.” The aunt said retracted Katie and showing her.

Selina’s asshole stayed wide open as we gazed upon it, seeing the glistening internal flesh lurking within. I had a deep urge to plunge myself into the dark abyss. 

“This is how it’s going to work. Either you hold on inside your mom’s ass, or you let go and get swallowed by your Auntie Ve. Trust me, I have no gag reflex.” The woman explained slightly bragging.

Before we had time to react, Katie was inserted headfirst into the black hole. Selina’s gaping anus happily devoured the upper half of her daughter. The woman gasped in pure ecstasy feeling every inch that Katie traveled. My girlfriend’s arms were strapped down by her sides as the sphincter wrapped around her skinny body. The gigantic flesh ring stopped just before me, consuming Katie’s plump breasts in front of my face. I could see the cracked skin compressing and squishing her soft boobs. I could feel a radiating warmth that was coming from both sides. As I turned around, Ve’s lips glided up Katie’s legs and molded around her curvy figure. The woman’s tongue caressed every crevice and limb.

“Mhmm, Katie you taste so good. You better hold on tight.” Ve said licking between the girl’s tiny legs. 

As the aunt deep throated Katie, her lips approached me. I didn’t clue in towards the dangerous spot that I was in until last second. I bolted away from Ve’s massive lips as they locked with Selina’s anus. That was when the suction war began. Katie was like the rope in a tug of war match where I was the center flag. The two magnificent giantess women then fought over who gained control over me. It went back and forth until Ve gained the advantage and sucked Katie further down her throat. The shrunken girl's body nearly popped out from Selina’s ass; however, Katie managed to get her hands inside her mom’s hole just in time to hang on. I got sucked down inside Ve’s mouth but luckily managed to get stuck in her front teeth. 

“Mhmm, you won’t win that easily sis.” Selina moaned flexing her bowels.  

The woman created an impressive suction force through her asshole. Katie shot up her rectum leaving only her feet free. Ve’s lips even entered her sister’s butt a little. She used her teeth on Katie’s legs in order to not lose the fight. I took this time to hop off and squirm between Katie’s thighs. It was there that I was met with Ve’s tongue. She pushed me up against Katie’s wet pussy where she licked up and down. I stood no chance against the incredible strength of her slimy red muscle. The bumpy texture licked all around causing Katie to burst out in moans. I got pressed into my girlfriend’s lips which I enjoyed very much. 

“Squirm Katie squirm.” Ve teased.

The shrunken girl couldn’t help herself from having an intense orgasm. Feeling my own tiny body combined with a massive tongue on her pussy, it created an ocean of pleasure. Katie’s body began to uncontrollably spasm inside the two horny sisters. This generated a chain reaction for Selina, feeling her daughter squirm inside her ass unleased her own intense orgasm. Luckily, the movement also forced Ve to release Katie’s feet from her grip. She pulled back from her sister, also freeing her lips from the woman’s anus. Some air escaped just as sphincter closed and it caused a small fart. A slight mist hovered in front of the woman’s surprised face. Ve ignored it as she gulped a mouthful of saliva, wishing either Katie or myself could have been sliding down her throat. She held her throat immensely turned on by the thought of dominating a human to the point of internal digestion.

“Uhhhhh! Mhhmm I win again big sis.” Selina purred in post-climax. 

Katie’s body got shot deep into her mom’s ass. I went along for the ride, wedged between the girl’s lips. Once inside the tight bowels, I decided to keep the orgasms going. If I continue pleasuring Katie, then her movements would continue Selina’s pleasure. I squirmed my way to Katie’s clit and then massaged it like a fortune teller’s magical ball. My prediction was spot on, the girl couldn’t stop herself from moving around. My girlfriend’s moans echoed down the long intestinal tunnels as I played with her sensitive bump. 

“Katie, you keep moving around, I can’t stop convulsing.” Selina said in pleasure while also laughing. 

Ve smirked at her sister enjoying the orgasm. Although, she couldn’t help but feel slightly envious of her situation with her tiny sex toys. 

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

Next chapter - 86. Symmetrical Finish (Incest, Aware, Vore, Ass) - already released in the link below

https://www.patreon.com/posts/36349518

 

Updates on my Patreon

 

Newest Side Chapter

Side Chapter 2: Elizabeth and Diane Mistaken Human Dildo - Seven Deadly Sins

https://www.patreon.com/posts/36084572


Into Mavis's Womb - Hotel Transylvania - Count Dracula doesn't want Jonathan to meet his daughter so he decides to shrink him. The half inch tiny ends up getting away from Dracula as Mavis intervines in his plans. She then unknowingly sits on Jonathan and takes him away from her father. The shrunken man takes advantage of the situation and explores the unaware vampire that he zinged with.

https://www.patreon.com/posts/35653481

 

Special Reward Content for Hitting March's Goal

Last Month - A College Boy with a Lucid Gift - 2500 word short story on a college boy with the gift to transport his mind to wherever he is looking. His body stays in a zombie mode where his brain transports into an undetectable tiny. He uses this extremely realistic daydream to explore a busty college swimmer girl and a horny teacher while they remain completely unaware. Suddenly, one night his best friend's sister discovers him as a tiny. They connect and have some fun together exploring the limits of his gift. Link below.

https://www.patreon.com/posts/35240992

 

Available Now - 7 Video Edits with Max, Dianne, Steph, and Black Widow - 3 out of the 7 videos have been posted in the link below. 2 will be released shortly.

https://www.patreon.com/posts/new-video-antman-29538916

 

April's Bonus Content - 3 chapters that will be released in 2 posts.

The story for Board Members is focused on Max and Steph. They connect in a way where both of them can explore their sexual fetishes. Max explores her ears and nose in cute clever ways, having fun with it in public locations. Steph loves the excitement and thrill of having a tiny inside her. She masturbates in plublic while enjoying her secret tiny lover. Enjoy the descriptive story in the links below.

Part 1. https://www.patreon.com/posts/35959535

Part 2. Coming soon

 

Extra Content for my Patrons - Each month there will be a new side story of Max in an alternate universe, 2-4 chapters in length. Every release can be found in this link. https://www.patreon.com/TinyExperience?tag=Board%20Members

 

Polls - New polls every month to dictate the story and let me know what the readers want to see.

 

Commissions - Now available to Patrons. Accepting 2 a month. (Full) 

 

Featured Supporters - Jeremy Mueller, (No name), Bane, David Aksland, kamikilua, Tom Aussurin, S4ge, Gatekeeper, Daniel Bass, Cosmic Cooking Hunter, Luke Brockwell, Jacob Tanaka, DigiDemonLord 



Thanks for reading!