- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

(Aware, Ass, Nose)

*Chapter inspired by an executive tier pledge*

Selina put her clothes back on and then dropped Katie into her panties. Her body slid down between the giantess’ thighs as the waistband snapped back into place. The woman pulled up on the fabric to squish Katie and me against her satisfied lips. With Katie’s 6-inch body, it made it very tight in her mom’s undies. The damp skin pressed against us and held us like prisoners for her pussy to devour at a later time. 
“All set. Thanks for seeing me doctor, take care and have a wonderful day.” She said in a loving tone. 
“I’ll be looking forward to it… Damn what I would give to be in her place right now.” Dr. Harris said under her breath while Selina left the room. 
Selina smiled and walked back to her car feeling like she was on top of the world. Her skin glowing and radiating accomplishment. People envied her happiness and beauty. Katie and I were proud to be her sex toys, the woman deserved to be nominated as milf of the year. Selina continued her day off with a couple of hours of shopping before finally returning home. My girlfriend and I had no choice but to endure her sweaty womanhood as we remained restricted to any movement.
“Hey, you’re home! How’d it go? You look like a million bucks, what’d you do?” Ve asked when Selina walked in the door with a big smile.
“If I told ya, you’d want some too.” The woman giggled. 
“Of course little sis, sharing is what family is for.” She said desperate to learn her secret. 
“Hmmm…” Selina took a few seconds to consider sharing.
Katie just so happened to move and bring attention to the woman’s crotch. 
“What’s that? Is having a sex toy out in public your secret?” She asked moving in to investigate it.
“Do you promise not to freak out or take advantage of this?” Selina asked.
“I pinky swear, now what is it?!” Ve begged. 
Katie’s mom pulled back on the band and revealed us to her sister. Katie gave an awkward smile while I just watched in disbelief of Selina willing to share once again. 
“Oh my God, that’s Katie! She is the reason you’ve been so happy recently?” She said mesmerized by her shrunken niece. 
“Pretty much. Her boyfriend Max is there too. My little tick vibrator.” Selina laughed. 
“That is incredible...” Ve exclaimed full of envy. 
“I bet you’re wishing to try my daughter right now.” Selina teased.
The woman pulled her daughter out from her pants and then dangled her in front of Ve’s eyes. I held onto Katie’s tits as they swayed back and forth. Ve’s face was so massive in comparison to me. She looked similar to Selina with her mature features and beauty. As she looked at us, it looked as if a switch went off in her. Her eyes narrowed and a smirk formed on her lips.
“My niece, a human sex toy. What a dirty girl you are. And you…” she said changing her focus towards me, “don’t think I don’t see you there naughty boy.” 
She then used her finger to scoop me up and bring me up to her face. Her eyes glanced over to her sister as if she was asking permission before continuing. Selina looked slightly worried but still nodded.
“I want you to bow and kiss the finger I present you on. Submit to your queen.” She commanded of me. 
I was shocked by her whole instant change of demeanor. Her dominance was indeed a turn on; however, I was Selina’s sex toy, not hers. 
“No thanks.” I replied feeling cocky and indestructible. 
Katie laughed at my answer which then made Selina giggle as well. Ve did not like my response. Her nostrils flailed and expanded as she took a deep breath. I could feel the suction of wind nearly lifting me off the finger.
“I’ll give you one more chance. Beg for my mercy.” She directed. 
“Nah.” I argued.
Ve then took a massive sniff which lifted me completely off her finger. I failed to hold on as my tiny body then got snorted up into her nasal cavity. I didn’t go very deep before getting caught in some snot covered hairs. The woman smirked of power as she wiggled her nose. 
“What are you doing?” Katie questioned her aunt’s intentions. 
“Hush now little niece, you’re going in a different hole.” She quickly replied.
The 6-inch girl turned to her mom but the woman was too caught up in the moment. Both of the mature giantess moms each bit their bottom lip as the sexual tension increased. Ve didn’t hesitate any longer as she dropped her pants down to her ankles. She then turned around and revealed her enormous ass to Katie. 
“Little sis, please share your toys like I shared mine when we were kids.” The woman asked politely yet making it known that no was not an answer. 
Selina had mixed feelings, yet she obeyed her older sister’s wishes. She pressed Katie’s face directly against the bulging anus. Her sphincter willingly accepted the gift without the need for any lube. My girlfriend’s body soon disappeared halfway into her aunt’s rectum. 
“Yess!” Ve moaned into air.
From inside her nose, I fought against the massive hairs and eventually broke free from the snot. I crawled down to the exit where I was soon met by Ve’s finger. I dropped onto it thinking that maybe she would set me free. I was wrong. The woman’s finger shot straight up and pushed me deep into her sticky cavern. I got encased by a gooey mucus as I slid further up the slimy internal walls. Her nose hairs were thinner but they held me in place while her finger retreated.
“You will stay my prisoner until I say you can leave, little morsel.” She instructed with a stern voice.
I was stuck in there while the woman enjoyed Katie. She moaned while Selina pushed her daughter deeper inside. I despised Ve but couldn’t help get turned on at the same time. Her hot breath blew past me with each exhale through her nose. The humming sent chills down my spine. 
“Harder!” The woman demanded. 
Selina obeyed and began getting rough with it. Ve burst into pleasure feeling both tinies squirm inside her as captives. It didn’t take much longer until her moans turned into a deep climax. She then pinched her nose and rubbed the skin together. Her walls closed in on me and squeezed my body within her flesh. The warm lube pressed into my member and within all the sexual chaos, I couldn’t help but finish myself. Her orgasm was like a scream and it shook my body down to my core. Once it was over, she finally released me from my prison. 
“Good tiny slave, now that wasn’t so hard. But you're not done yet, now it’s time for my baby sister to get a taste.” She said exhausted. 
Ve pulled Katie out from her bowels and then sneezed me back onto my girlfriend’s body where I originally started. 
“Now it’s your turn to bend over.” She demanded of Selina. 

 

Chapter End Notes:

Next chapter - 85. Sisters Share Their Toys (Incest, Aware, Vore, Ass) - already released in the link below

https://www.patreon.com/posts/35975751

 

Updates on my Patreon

 

Newest Side Chapter

Into Mavis's Womb - Hotel Transylvania - Count Dracula doesn't want Jonathan to meet his daughter so he decides to shrink him. The half inch tiny ends up getting away from Dracula as Mavis intervines in his plans. She then unknowingly sits on Jonathan and takes him away from her father. The shrunken man takes advantage of the situation and explores the unaware vampire that he zinged with.

https://www.patreon.com/posts/35653481

 

Special Reward Content for Hitting March's Goal

This Week - A College Boy with a Lucid Gift - 2500 word short story on a college boy with the gift to transport his mind to wherever he is looking. His body stays in a zombie mode where his brain transports into an undetectable tiny. He uses this extremely realistic daydream to explore a busty college swimmer girl and a horny teacher while they remain completely unaware. Suddenly, one night his best friend's sister discovers him as a tiny. They connect and have some fun together exploring the limits of his gift. Link below.

https://www.patreon.com/posts/35240992

Early April - Elizabeth from Seven Deadly Sins - 2000 word short story on Elizabeth from Seven Deadly Sins. The previous chapter writen was her mistaken human dildo which was a big hit, so now there will be a squel. 

Available Now - 7 Video Edits with Max, Dianne, Steph, and Black Widow - 3 out of the 7 videos have been posted in the link below. 2 will be released shortly.

https://www.patreon.com/posts/new-video-antman-29538916

 

April's Bonus Content - 3 chapters that will be released in 2 posts.

The story for Board Members is focused on Max and Steph. They connect in a way where both of them can explore their sexual fetishes. Max explores her ears and nose in cute clever ways, having fun with it in public locations. Steph loves the excitement and thrill of having a tiny inside her. She masturbates in plublic while enjoying her secret tiny lover. Enjoy the descriptive story in the links below.

Part 1. https://www.patreon.com/posts/35959535

Part 2. Coming soon

 

Extra Content for my Patrons - Each month there will be a new side story of Max in an alternate universe, 2-4 chapters in length. Every release can be found in this link. https://www.patreon.com/TinyExperience?tag=Board%20Members

 

Polls - New polls every month to dictate the story and let me know what the readers want to see.

 

Commissions - Now available to Patrons. Accepting 2 a month. (Full) 

 

Featured Supporters - Jeremy Mueller, (No name), Bane, David Aksland, kamikilua, Tom Aussurin, S4ge, Gatekeeper, Daniel Bass, Cosmic Cooking Hunter, Luke Brockwell, Jacob Tanaka, DigiDemonLord 



Thanks for reading and feel free to leave a comment! Stay safe everyone! :)