- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

(Ass, Anal Vore, Pussy, Unaware)

Selina flexed her bowels and began pushing us out. Her internal walls tightened as her muscular contractions squeezed at Katie’s sides. I was nestled in my girlfriend’s hand while her body moved through the giantess’ digestive tract. Because Katie and I changed sizes throughout the night, Selina thought that I was the 6-inch figure sliding out her intestines. She was completely unaware that it was actually her daughter that she was about to play with.

“Good morning, I hope you slept well in my gut.” She said cheerfully. 

The woman kept pushing until Katie was halfway out of her ass. As we both enjoyed some fresh breaths of air, we noticed that Selina’s cheeks were spread and high above the bed. She was in a doggy style position with her back arched and tits pressed into the bed. 

“Mhmm, all night I couldn’t stop thinking of you Max. Squirming around inside my belly as my digestive track savored your taste. You had my pussy gushing juices all night. Here why don’t you have a taste?” She said radiating in hormones. 

Before Katie could react, her mom’s hand reached around and pressed the girl’s head into the wet lips. The tiny’s lower half was being gripped by the tight anus while her upper half was folded into the soaked pussy. My girlfriend released me in order to use both hands to escape. She gripped the folds of skin but was completely helpless under the giantess’ strength. 

“Oh Max, the squirming feels amazing!” She moaned. 

I watched jealously from the side as my girlfriend got smothered into the woman’s vagina. The massive fingers rubbed her up, down, and in little circles around her clit. When Selina finally released her captive, Katie’s hair, face, and tits were drenched. Her mouth was also full as she gulped down the sweet nectar. 

“The pleasure you give me in incredible. Defiantly the best dildo I have ever used. Let’s see where my little guy wants to go.” She said purring and craving more.

Selina then pushed Katie’s head into her gaping vaginal cavity. She gasped in pleasure as her daughter’s plump boobs flopped in next. I was in awe at the magnificent sight. My girlfriend was being folded in half by her own unaware mother. Lower half still inside the woman’s anus and the upper half bent over and submerged deep inside the woman’s pussy. I was very jealous. The giantess then released her toy and then waited to see it ended up. Katie decided to free her head as she backed herself out. Through lots of moaning, Selina giggled in a playful manner. 

“Wonderful! I’ll give my tiny adventurer a hand with my big ass.” She exclaimed.

She placed each hand on either cheek and spread them apart. I watched Katie’s shocked expression as she reacted to her mom’s horny anal vore. Each time Selina’s cheeks were pulled apart, my girlfriend got sucked deeper inside. Her boobs acted as a stopper but eventually got submerged by the contracting sphincter. With a final spread of the cheeks, Katie slipped all the way back insider her mom’s bowels. Her anus was left open as the gaping hole slowly closed back up. I was rock hard and extremely turned on by what just took place. 

“Max, you turn me on so much, I am already so close to climax! Just keep squirming your little dildo body.” She said practically panting. 

Her finger then returned to her pussy and accidentally scooped me up. I was so small that she didn’t even notice my presence. I was probably half the height of a cheerio lying flat. She unknowingly brought me into her lips as she made circles on her swollen clit. Her mature woman-hood odor filled my nose and activated my internal hormonal instincts. I got pressed into the slit next to her hood where I immediately began humping. I knew that even my tiny vibrations could be felt on her sensitive flesh. I was right, as I picked up speed, Selina began to cry out in pleasure. Katie got pushed halfway out again but then clenched in place as the woman began her intense orgasm. 

“Uhhhh I’m going to cum!” She screamed in ecstasy. 

Her back arched more and vibrated until her body tightened, forcing her to lay flat. She gripped the sheets feeling Katie getting smothered between her round cheeks and me humping her clit. I came pretty quickly as I overflowed her wet crevice with my seed. Her moans echoed throughout the house as her body got flooded with endorphins. I continued to play with her clit which prolonged her muscle spasms. I could feel her body move around me and it was kind of fun. I did this for a while until Selina couldn’t take anymore. 

“Okay, I tap out… Whew, I’m exhausted… I can barely speak.” She hummed into her pillow.

She then rolled onto her back and released her anal prisoner. Katie slid out after being used and abused like an anal plug for her mom’s enjoyment. 

“Katie? I’m sorry, I should have realized that was you in there.” She giggled still enjoying her blissful climax.

“It’s okay. Max is somewhere on your pussy.” Katie replied.

“That makes sense. I knew I felt boobs on my dildo. Mhmm, and if I focus, I can still feel Max on my clit. He really knows how to please a woman. You’re a lucky lady Kate.” She said winking towards her embarrassed daughter. 

“Moom…” She replied. 

Selina’s sister then knocked on the door.

“Sis? Are you done masturbating? You mentioned last night that you had an appointment at 8… If you don’t leave now, you’re going to be late.” Katie’s aunt said through the door.

Selina’s cheeks tinted red as she forgot about her company and her appointment. 

“Shit. Thanks sis! I’ll be out soon!” She said getting up and putting on clothes. 

“Sorry sweetie, I have to run. I don’t have time to take Max out… Do you want to come with us or stay here?” Selina asked quickly preparing herself for the day.

“Umm let me ask the readers real quick... I guess I'll go, could be fun.” She replied.

 

Chapter End Notes:

Next chapter - 83. Doctor’s Physical Exam ( Incest, Pussy, Unaware, Boobs) - already released in the link below

https://www.patreon.com/posts/35437915

 

Lots of New Updates on my Patreon

 

Newest Side Chapter

Black Widow and Shrunken Captain America - Scarlett Johansson, Avengers - Black Widow and Captain America go on a duo mission to recover some top secret intel. Steve Rogers runs into trouble as Antman's shrinking spray bursts in his pocket and shrinks him down to an inch. Black Widow resorts to using nature's pocket in order to carry him around while fighting off large groups of guards. The story includes ass, pussy, vore, and unaware fetishes. The ending includes a massive quivering orgasm as she tried to drown a guard in her cum.

https://www.patreon.com/posts/35060331

 

Tomorrow's Side Chapter

Unaware Mavis from Hotel Translevania with Shrunken Johnathan

 

Special Reward Content for Hitting March's Goal

This Week - A College Boy with a Lucid Gift - 2500 word short story on a college boy with the gift to transport his mind to wherever he is looking. His body stays in a zombie mode where his brain transports into an undetectable tiny. He uses this extremely realistic daydream to explore a busty college swimmer girl and a horny teacher while they remain completely unaware. Suddenly, one night his best friend's sister discovers him as a tiny. They connect and have some fun together exploring the limits of his gift. Link below.

https://www.patreon.com/posts/35240992

Early April - Elizabeth from Seven Deadly Sins - 2000 word short story on Elizabeth from Seven Deadly Sins. The previous chapter writen was her mistaken human dildo which was a big hit, so now there will be a squel. 

Available Now - 7 Video Edits with Max, Dianne, Steph, and Black Widow - 3 out of the 7 videos have been posted in the link below. 

https://www.patreon.com/posts/new-video-antman-29538916

 

March's Bonus Content - 3 chapters that will be released in 2 posts. 4300 words

The story for Board Members features Ariel Winter from Modern Family and Kat Dennings known from Thor. The fetishes used are vore and pussy/ass insertion while teasing and being very playful. The first post will be Max in an alternate universe where a shrinking virus hits the world. His neighbor Ariel comes to check on him and then teases him about how delicious he would be. Things then get escalated as they get a little dirty inside her pussy on the kitchen floor. Kat then gets introduced as Ariel’s roommate and nearly unknowingly swallows Max alive.  

https://www.patreon.com/posts/march-bonus-part-34741549

The second post takes off with Max being part of a 3 way. He is the tiny being split between 2 beautiful giantess mouths. Ariel then becomes subject to the shrinking virus and shrinks down to Max’s size. Kat is unaware of her roommate as she then sits down, the tiny then get submerged into the giantess’ anus. Max goes to rescue her, causing Kat to experience a massive orgasm. Max and Ariel have some fun inside of Kat’s bowels too.

https://www.patreon.com/posts/35193497

 

Extra Content for my Patrons - Each month there will be a new side story of Max in an alternate universe, 2-4 chapters in length. Every release can be found in this link. https://www.patreon.com/TinyExperience?tag=Board%20Members

 

Polls - New polls every month to dictate the story and let me know what the readers want to see.

 

Commissions - Now available to Patrons. Accepting 2 a month.

 

Featured Supporters - Jeremy Mueller, (No name), Bane, David Aksland, kamikilua, Tom Aussurin, S4ge, Gatekeeper, Daniel Bass, Cosmic Cooking Hunter, Luke Brockwell, Jacob Tanaka, DigiDemonLord

 

Thanks for reading!