- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

(Boobs, Ass, Insertion, Unaware, Aware) 

Selina spotted us laying on the vent and walked over. I was still hovering but managed to roll over onto my feet. I looked down and noticed how happy Katie was on my dick so I decided to leave her there. She straddled the shaft still licking her lips. It was really hot knowing how much she enjoyed swallowing my cum. 

“Glad to see you guys safe.” Selina said smiling down at us.

She then picked me up and held me close up to her face. Her big beautiful eyes ventured down to my dick. 

“Like mother, like daughter.” She said biting her lower lip.

“Who are you talking to Selina?” Katie’s aunt walked in and asked. 

I was quickly shoved down the woman’s shirt and into her soft cleavage. Her giant squishy boobs pressed on either side of me holding me in place.

“Oh just myself. I came in here to check on Sofia and then checked the vents to make sure she was getting enough warm air.” She lied. 

“Yeah, I can in to check on Sofia too. I’m so thankful that you’ve let us stay here. You’ve always been a great sister.” The woman said giving Selina a huge tight hug.

The two sets of mature breasts collided and smothered me in a heavenly cushioned nest. The sister’s one boob pressed in between Selina’s, directly onto me. I could feel her nipple digging into my side as it grew in size becoming erect. Katie could feel me growing too as she hung on like a koala. 

“That is what sisters are for. I’m sure you would do the same for me.” Selina said embracing the warm hug.

“Absolutely. If you need anything, and I mean anything, you let me know.” The sister added. 

“I’ll keep you to that in the future.” She replied squeezing harder before letting go.

The two sisters shared a loving smile before each saying goodnight. They then kissed each other on the lips before Selina returned back to her room. My hormones were pretty high, so hearing the two hot moms kiss made me wish I could have been in the middle of it. Katie was able to feel how excited and aroused her mom and aunt made me. I don’t think she minded though. She just stayed wrapped around my hard member, enjoying the feeling of it pulsating beneath her grip. 

“Ahhh, back to my lovely bed.” Selina said stripping down and flopping onto her belly. 

Her boobs smushed me between its large squishy mass. It seemed like Katie’s mom was pretending that she had forgotten about us already. I was practically getting consumed by her soft flesh while she laid there peacefully. Katie let go of my dick and crawled up to my belly. She was small enough that she could get around freely. 

“Let’s play hide and seek!” She exclaimed out of the blue.

“That’s so unfair, you're so much smaller... But, you’re still going to lose.” I replied. 

“Hah, good luck!” Katie said disappearing under a fold of skin. 

I then flipped myself onto my belly and crawled through the crevice underneath Selina’s massive milk bags. I stayed low and used my hands to lift up the spongy flesh. I eventually reached the giantess’ nipple where I noticed that it was big and hard. I looked inside and there was Katie curled up into a little ball. I startled her and we both laughed before she scurried away again. This time she went in the direction towards her mom’s head. I decide to wait and see what she was planning before I chased after her. I then felt Selina move and it felt like her hand reached down to her ass before returning. I crawled out and approached the massive woman’s head. 

“Do you know where Katie went?” I asked suspecting she had helped her. 

“Hey there my little cute man. I forgot you were under there.” She said smiling. 

“I know you hid her, I could feel your arm lower and come back up.” I said feeling clever. 

“Nice detective skills you have there. Hmm handsome and smart, Katie sure did pick a good one.” She said complimenting me.

I blushed as her skills of distraction and seduction were buying Katie more time. Selina then caressed me with her soft hand, feeling my back with her fingers and her thumb against my chest. Her gentle graze lowered until stopping with her thumb pressing on my erection. 

“Your body sure did make a great dildo. And I think it will feel just as amazing in my ass too.” She whispered sending chills throughout my body.

She then lowered her thumb more and watched as my dick bounced back into a stiff upright position. All I could do was gulp as a response. The giantess then released a soft moan as warm air brushed past me.

“Mhmm good she made it past my tight anus… Oops did I just gave away Katie’s hiding spot?” She said purring.

I still didn’t know how to reply. I was blown away by how sexy and beautiful Katie’s mom was that I just froze in place not saying anything. Selina giggled and then winked at me.

“Here let me give you a hand.” She said wrapping her fingers around my torso and putting me onto her lower back. 

She then put her head back down and let me do the rest. I stood up and basked in the glorious mound that was Selina’s ass. Her round cheeks were like two hills that were divided by a butt crack stream. I was very excited so I decided to just dive right in. I leaped head-first into her crevice, plunging between her fleshy cheeks. Her mounds were soft and squishy so they gave way to my presence. I wedged myself deeper and deeper until I came across Selina’s anus. I stroked the red slit feeling all its tiny crevices. Her sphincter reacted from the stimulation and protruded out towards me. While massaging it, I could feel her body rumble and vibrate as I knew Katie’s mom was enjoying the sensations.  

“You’re such a tease. My delicious little sex toy.” 

The sexual tension grew stronger as got closer to her perky anus. Eventually, her orifice was able to protrude out far enough to kiss me on the cheek. I let it. I pushed my head into the center of her anus as it started to consume me. She flexed her muscles and was able to anal vore me. I slowly got pulled deeper and deeper while the woman savored every inch. She moaned and purred sucking me further into her colon. I stayed perfectly still, letting her body do all the work. I relaxed and soaked in the feeling of her slit contracting around my body. Her interior walls also helped by using its ridges to grasp and pull. Eventually, my entire 6-inch body got devoured by her ass. 

 

Chapter End Notes:

Next chapter - 80. So Much Ass (Ass, Nose, Ear) - already released in the link below 

https://www.patreon.com/posts/34740136

 

New Updates on my Patreon

 

Special Reward Content for Hitting March's Goal

This month I've decided to reward my Patrons with some great bonus content if we hit the posted goal. The rewards listed below were voted on. 

Option 1. 2000 word short story on a college boy with the gift to transport his mind to wherever he is looking. His body stays in a zombie mode where his brain transports into an undetectable tiny. He uses this extremely realistic daydream to explore teachers and college girls without them knowing. Then suddenly, one girl discovers him as a tiny. They connect and have some fun together exploring the limits of his gift. 

Option 2. 2000 word short story on Elizabeth from Seven Deadly Sins

Option 3. 2000 word short story completely customized by voting polls for $7 and up. Every character, fetish, and scene voted on in polls. 

Option 4. I release all my video edits for this tier. There are 7 of them. I'll attach a picture to give you a visual of what they look like.

1, 2 and 4 were all very close in votes. So I have decided to just include all of them. Patrons with tier 3 pledges or higher will have access to both stories when they are released. However, tier 4 pledges or higher will also get 2 videos a month. Remember these bonuses are a special promotion so March is a good time to check out what I offer on my Patreon!


Next Week's Side Chapter - Scarlett Johansson - The story plot will be voted on as well as the movie associated.

Previous Side Chapter - Fiona Gets a Little Carl 

Carl shrinks while rummaging through his sister's drawers. He discovers that she has a giantess fetish and keps tiny men in her panties. He then gets trapped as she unknowingly shoves his face into her anus. She then goes about the whole day with him as her prisoner. Finally, at end of the day she returns home for a stress relief climax. 

https://www.patreon.com/posts/side-chapter-34372958

 

March's Bonus Content - 3 chapters that will be released in 2 posts. 4300 words

The story for Board Members features Ariel Winter from Modern Family and Kat Dennings known from Thor. The fetishes used are vore and pussy/ass insertion while teasing and being very playful. The first post will be Max in an alternate universe where a shrinking virus hits the world. His neighbor Ariel comes to check on him and then teases him about how delicious he would be. Things then get escalated as they get a little dirty inside her pussy on the kitchen floor. Kat then gets introduced as Ariel’s roommate and nearly unknowingly swallows Max alive.  

https://www.patreon.com/posts/march-bonus-part-34741549

The second post takes off with Max being part of a 3 way. He is the tiny being split between 2 beautiful giantess mouths. Ariel then becomes subject to the shrinking virus and shrinks down to Max’s size. Kat is unaware of her roommate as she then sits down, the tiny then get submerged into the giantess’ anus. Max goes to rescue her, causing Kat to experience a massive orgasm. Max and Ariel have some fun inside of Kat’s bowels too.

 

Extra Content for my Patrons - Each month there will be a new side story of Max in an alternate universe, 2-4 chapters in length. Every release can be found in this link. https://www.patreon.com/TinyExperience?tag=Board%20Members

 

Polls - Always new polls up every week to dictate where the story goes next. Currently, there is one deciding on Scarlett Johansson and what movie her chapter will be based upon. 

 

Commissions - Now available to Patrons. One per month.

 

Featured Supporters - Jeremy Mueller, (No name), Bane, David Aksland, kamikilua, Tom Aussurin, S4ge, Gatekeeper, Daniel Bass, Cosmic Cooking Hunter, Luke Brockwell  

 

Thanks for reading!