- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

(Unaware, Aware, Giant) 

After rescuing Katie from Sofia’s panties, I held her in my hand and couldn’t help but examine her tiny naked body. Her six-inch size was like holding a cute, yet very attractive Barbie doll. Her long black hair was messy and draped over my fingers. Her tiny boobs swayed freely and jiggled when I moved. My eyes traveled down her tight core to her round hips. Her Latino form gave her a juicy ass even though she had almost no fat on her body. In between her curvy thighs was that amazing pussy that I missed. I thought about how I explored and ventured deep between her soft plump lips. Her vagina was like a warm hammock made of soothing flesh. I imagined myself curling up inside and falling asleep.

“You are so easy to read.” Katie said interrupting my daydream. 

“What do you mean?” I asked. 

“I can feel your eyes exploring my body. You got blue balled and I bet your perverted brain can’t stop thinking for your dick. I bet it’s still hard right now.” Katie smirked. 

“I am thinking about you. So it’s impossible for me to not get turned on.” I replied.

Katie stopped for a few seconds to process what I said. Her expression revealed a slight blush before she regained control again. She wasn’t particularly open about her emotions so it was nice to see. It warmed my heart seeing my girlfriend blush.

“You are pretty amazing.” I confessed hoping to see her blush again. 

“Thanks… Is my mom coming to get us or what?” Katie asked changing the subject. 

“Um yeah. I think so.” I replied a little confused. 

I thought that maybe I crossed a line or something. Her personality flipped in only a couple of seconds. I didn’t have much experience with girls, but I’ve heard through others and learned that I needed to leave it be for now. My blue balls were going to have to wait.

“I have a fun idea while we wait. Let’s go on a quick date.” I suggested. 

“What is there to do?” She replied.

“I don’t know… Let’s get out of your cousin’s underwear for now.” I said desperately trying to think of something to cheer her up.  

I then climbed out of the girl’s panties and made my way off the couch. There was a nearby vent on the floor and I got a crazy idea. I walked over to it just as it turned on. Warm to hot air flowed out dispersing into the massive room. 

“What are you doing?” Katie asked slightly afraid of what I was doing.

“I’m not sure if this will work but we’re going to fly.” I replied. 

Katie grasped onto my fingers as I stepped on the air vent. I could feel her tiny fingernails digging into my skin as she shrieked a high pitched squeal. I turned and laid on my back, hovering over the vent. The air was quite strong and could keep me a few inches off the ground. For me, that was a few feet and it was very difficult to balance. I made sure to hold onto Katie until I gained control, at which point I placed her on my chest. Her tiny body clumsily got up fighting for proper balance. Once she stood on her feet, her face went from fear to excitement. 

“Whoooo!” She cheered and screamed over the loud sounds of the vent.

“You’re air surfing me!” I yelled in return. 

She then tumbled over and fell back down. We both laughed as our bodies were pumped full of adrenaline. Katie was determined, she got back up and planted her feet firmly against my skin. She had a great big smile as she lifted her hands up in the air. I then slightly arched my back and created a wave-like motion allowing me to move around while floating. The movement made it even harder for her to balance. We locked eyes and gave a mutual grin/smirk to each other. I didn’t want to make it too hard, just enough to see her stumble and struggle. It was quite fun, and also hilarious to watch. We were having a blast until suddenly the airflow turned off. 

“Ope crap.” I said falling onto the grate. 

Both our eyes widened as we free fell and then felt a thump. Katie fell onto her ass while I landed on the hot bars of the vent. Once we realized that nothing bad had actually happened, we both started laughing. 

“I fucking love you Max.” Katie said accidentally revealing how she felt. 

I was taken off guard as an awkward silence followed her statement. 

“I love…” I said before getting cut off. 

“Don’t say it only because I said it… It was an accident, just pretend I didn’t say it.” She said feeling hurt. 

“But I do love you. I’m not just saying it, I mean it.” I replied. 

Her eyes watered a little as she turned to face me. She smiled before sniffling and wiping her eyes. I had never seen Katie cry before, it hit my feels for sure.

“My dad left my mom after confessing his love. He knocked her up when they were young and then he abandoned us. So I am a little afraid to admit my feelings.” She confessed. 

“Oh, I see. I’m sorry. I’m not like your dad though, I don’t plan on leaving you. I don’t believe in fate, but it’s hard to deny that destiny brought us together. You are the perfect girl and it just so happens to be that we both were shrunk and found each other. Plus, you actually like me!” I said sincerely, then not long after, I continued with a joke, “Well, I guess I am a bit of a stud.”  

I flexed the little amount of muscle I had on my arm while Katie laughed. I smiled back, glad that I could cheer her up.

“You are quite the catch there Hercules.” She giggled.

“Why thank ya.” I replied with a deep manly voice and then I kissed my bicep.   

Katie walked up my chest and kissed my bottom lip. I stuck out my lips to kiss her back but got afraid of suctioning her whole head. 

“This was a great date. Now, why don’t I treat my man right and fix his blue balls situation.” She said seductively. 

I tilted my head back as I felt the tiny girl walk down my chest and stomach. My hormones immediately got excited as blood rushed down to my dick before Katie even made it there. I closed my eyes and focus on her light touches. This wasn’t my first blowjob from her, but this one felt a hundred times better. It could have been from our love confession or even from having blue balls so long. My girlfriend caressed up and down my shaft with her body. Her tiny erect nipples grazed across my sensitive skin. She licked across all my groves and creases, sending chills down my spine. Her soft hands wrapped around my form and massaged my mushroom head. She would climb it to make sure she didn’t miss out on the top where it was most sensitive. Once I could feel her nimble tongue licking around the slit of my dick, I knew that I was about to cum. Then suddenly the air vent turned back on and lifted us. My cock swelled up beneath Katie’s grip as she squeezed tighter to hold on. I erupted my load into her face as the rest of the cum took off into the air. The airflow sent my tiny seeds all over the room. My hovering body twitched while in a state of trance. The combination of flying and climaxing was amazing. My dick pulsated a few more drops that Katie swallowed. She enjoyed the thick fluid sliding down her throat. I could feel her still holding on tight so I wasn’t worried about her safety, I just laid there soaking in the bliss. After a few minutes, footsteps entered the room.

“Max? Katie? Were you two able to escape?” Selina whispered sneaking into the room.

 

Chapter End Notes:

Next chapter - 79. Hide and Seek Inside Selina's Ass (Boobs, Ass, Insertion, Unaware, Aware) - already released in the link below 

https://www.patreon.com/posts/34564586

 

New Updates on my Patreon

 

Special Reward Content for Hitting March's Goal

This month I've decided to reward my Patrons with some great bonus content if we hit the goal. So this would be a good month to check out all the extra content I provide on my Patreon! There is over 50,000 words in giantess related stories. An insane amount of reading material for an inexpensive pledge. All sorts of different fetishes and detailed sexual experiences for everyone to enjoy.


Next Week's Side Chapter - To be determined. Poll currently open

Previous Side Chapter - Fiona Gets a Little Carl 

Carl shrinks while rummaging through his sister's drawers. He discovers that she has a giantess fetish and keps tiny men in her panties. He then gets trapped as she unknowingly shoves his face into her anus. She then goes about the whole day with him as her prisoner. Finally, at end of the day she returns home for a stress relief climax. 

 

March's Bonus Content - 3 chapters that will be released in 2 posts.

The story for Board Members features Ariel Winter from Modern Family and Kat Dennings known from Thor. The fetishes used are vore and pussy/ass insertion while teasing and being very playful. The first post will be Max in an alternate universe where a shrinking virus hits the world. His neighbor Ariel comes to check on him and then teases him about how delicious he would be. Things then get escalated as they get a little dirty inside her pussy on the kitchen floor. Kat then gets introduced as Ariel’s roommate and nearly unknowingly swallows Max alive.  

The second post takes off with Max being part of a 3 way. He is the tiny being split between 2 beautiful giantess mouths. Ariel then becomes subject to the shrinking virus and shrinks down to Max’s size. Kat is unaware of her roommate as she then sits down, the tiny then get submerged into the giantess’ anus. Max goes to rescue her, causing Kat to experience a massive orgasm. Max and Ariel have some fun inside of Kat’s bowels too.

 

Extra Content for my Patrons - Each month there will be a new side story of Max in an alternate universe, 2-4 chapters in length. Every release can be found in this link. https://www.patreon.com/TinyExperience?tag=Board%20Members

 

Polls - Always new polls up every week to dictate where the story goes next. Currently, there is one deciding on bonus content that I want to give back to my Patrons. It could be a new 2000 word short story, or it could be 7 giantess videos that I created in the past. Worth a read. https://www.patreon.com/posts/special-goal-for-34588495

 

Commissions - Now available to Patrons. One per month.

 

Thanks for reading!