- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

(Pussy, Insertion, Vore, Unaware, Incest) 

Katie was halfway down my throat when I luckily managed to grab her feet. Feeling her slimy naked body traveling back up my throat nearly made me throw up. My gag reflex was going crazy, but I somehow maintained control over it to get her out. There was a huge relief on my throat and conscious once I had her safe in my hand. Selina had no idea what happened, she was still in total bliss from the orgasm I gave her. Her internal walls pulsated all around me, teasing my swollen dick and blue balls. I never got to finish in the midst of pleasuring my girlfriend and her mom. I looked at Katie in the hope that she could still finish me, but her tiny exhausted and limp body wasn’t giving me much hope. 

“Wow… I can see why my daughter likes you so much. This shrinking gift you have, it’s a real blessing.” The woman said birthing me out from her womb. 

I slid out onto the couch and gazed up at her gaping pussy. My absence left a void space that her vagina was going to need some time to recover from. It was beautiful watching this mature woman’s wet flesh vibrate and close up before my face. Her massive round ass spun around as Selina revealed her exhausted face. Her eyes sparkled the same way Katie’s did after an intense climax. 

“You have most certainly been the greatest dildo I have ever driven inside me. I never thought a squirming person could feel so amazing.” She said with a satisfied smirk.

Before I could reply, she brought her face right up to my body. Her eyes examined my figure as she stuck out her tongue. The massive bumpy muscle swept from my toes and over my erection to my face. I flexed from the wet pleasure, indenting her hot flesh. I made sure to hold Katie out from the path of the red giant. Selina’s moist breath and hummed moans rattled through my brain and hormonal instincts. 

“Mhhhmmm you sure do taste good too Max. Or maybe that is me I am tasting.” She giggled. 

Her eyes then focused on my dick before continuing. 

“And what are we going to do about that? Katie, do you have any ideas?” She asked. 

“It’s all yours. Just leave me a taste at the end.” My girlfriend replied in a worn-out yet still interested tone. 

“My pleasure.” Selina replied lowering her soft lips, encompassing my hips. 

I placed my free hand on her nose as the warmth of her upper lip radiated from my stomach. Her tongue worked magic, engulfing my dick and balls in bliss. Her mouth also created a slight suction that felt like I was penetrating deeper than I was. Suddenly, the fun was put on hold as the doorbell rang. 

*Ding dong… ding ding ding ding ding ding, ding dong.*

“Mhhfff. That sounds like my sister. Sorry, Max, I’ll be right back. Just in case, keep a low profile.” She said sounding slightly annoyed. 

As she walked away, Katie felt bad that I was getting blue-balled for a second time. 

“Bring me down to it and I’ll do the rest. Make it quick though, cause my aunt will probably talk her way into coming inside.” My girlfriend added. 

I didn’t hesitate for a second. I was so horny and desperate for release that I happily placed Katie’s six-inch body on my rock hard dick. I also completely forgot to hide while getting caught up in the moment. The tiny girl’s mouth licked and sucked all around my sensitive head, giving me ecstasy filled chills. Not long after Katie began, I heard three female voices making their way to the living room. I didn’t have much time but I managed to skim my way partially into a center crevice before they arrived. 

“Thanks again for letting us stay the night. You know how my drunk husband gets. We both really appreciate your hospitality.” The giantess thanked her sister.

“Of course, family is family. You both are welcome here anytime. I have Katie’s bed available to sleep on.” Selina said while eyeing the couch, checking to see if I was hidden. 

“I can take the bed and my daughter can have the couch. It’s comfy I swear.” She said gesturing her daughter to sit down with her. 

I examined both of them from the second I saw them. The aunt wore what looked like leather pants with an expensive fur jacket. She seemed like the wife that got her husband to buy anything she asked for. I had to admit though, her body did look good in her tight outfit. Her daughter, which would be Katie’s cousin, was wearing a mini-skirt which looked to be a private school uniform. Her top was tight and tucked in, showing off her very skinny body. I couldn’t tell her age. Both of them then began sitting with the girl positioned on top of me. Her white panties stretched as her slim cheeks spread. It was a direct bullseye. I was dead center of her ass as she applied her full weight. Luckily, I was wedged in the cushions so Katie’s cousin didn’t feel me under her butt. However, Katie and my erection were both standing tall. My girlfriend got squished between my raging boner and her cousin’s sweet pussy. The girl’s hormones were activated as the slight pressure and tiny movements from Katie were directly on her vagina. I felt bad but the feeling of Katie and this hot unaware schoolgirl made me ready to release. 

“I guess this is better than the floor.” Katie’s cousin admitted not particularly thrilled about it.

She then leaned back and sighed, hiding her sudden hormonal urges. From my view, I could tell she was horny. Her lips revealed the truth as her undies formed a wet spot. I couldn’t take the buildup of pressure in my dick anymore which caused me to involuntarily thrust up into the warm moist fabric. My load shot out covering Katie in its dense stickiness. She accepted her fate and gulped some down, happy to see me release. I grunted as it felt so good to finally get that load out. 

“Why don’t you two follow me to the kitchen for some food? I have extra from dinner and it was delicious.” Selina said trying to get them off the couch. 

“That would be wonderful, thanks, sis!” The woman replied. 

As the young girl stood up, Katie stuck to her panties. The wet fabric held onto the tiny body as she lifted her ass. I wasn’t quick enough as I watched my girlfriend disappear between her cousin’s legs. A part of me was jealous of her new situation. The unaware giantess walked off with the world’s greatest pleasure inducer, my shrunken girlfriend.

 

Chapter End Notes:

Next chapter - 76. Exploring Katie's Sleeping Cousin Sofia (Ear/Nose, Vore, Ass, Unaware) - already released in the link below 

https://www.patreon.com/posts/33714830

 

New Updates on my Patreon 

 

Newest Side Chapter - Yennefer from The Witcher

Geralt shrinks himself in order to enter a spell protected castle. He is in search of a powerful witch that can heal his friend Jaskier. The Witcher finds Yennefer in a room surrounded by naked servants in an orgy. He reaches Yennefer only to find himself also getting hypnotized by her sexual aroma. Geralt then takes advantage of his tiny size and explores the unaware giantess' pussy. Link Below

https://www.patreon.com/posts/33539114

 

February's Bonus Content - 2 stories that are approximately 2600 words.

The first story follows a guy named Max while he interacts with a Giantess named Maho Nishizumi from the anime, Girls und Panzer. They both admit to having a giantess fetish and then fool around while Max experiences a slow size shrink. The fetish primarily focuses on soft smothering in her ass, as well as some light farting. 

The second story follows an alternate universe Max where Dianne forcefully shrinks him down to be her tiny slave. She then shoves him into her panties where he happily obeys her commands. The fetish used is mostly on clit/pussy insertion and a little dominance. When posted, they can be found in the link for extra content below.

 

Extra Content for my Patrons - Each month there will be a new side story of Max in an alternate universe, 2-4 chapters in length. Every release can be found in this link. https://www.patreon.com/TinyExperience?tag=Board%20Members

 

Polls - Always new polls up every week to dictate where the story goes next. Current is on the Next Side Chapter Giantess.

 

Commissions - Now available to Patrons. One per month.

 

Thanks for reading!