- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

(Pussy, Insertion, Vore, Giant)

I was sleeping on my boyfriend’s chest when a massive planet of squishy flesh came down onto me. My surroundings were filled with hot humid air radiating from my mom’s bare ass. It was hard to sleep through the giantess wiggling around on my giant boyfriend. I could tell Max was loving it. My little pervert had a thing for my mom. I didn’t blame him though, Selina was a fox. When the massive woman stood up, I slid down from Max’s chest to his pelvic area. I was right next to his giant dick. When my mom sat back down, the thought to pleasure him took over my mind. I loved making Max happy and the best way to do that was through his dick. Having such a different mass comparison, I felt like I was his tiny sex toy. Normally he would be mine, but with the size change, I was now his. He was my master, so big and strong, I wanted to please him and make him happy.

“Let’s see how hard you are.” I said to myself crawling to the bottom of his shaft. 

From this perspective, his erection soared above my head like a magnificent 6-foot statue. I started at the base, kissing and worshiping it. His dick was already standing tall but I could feel it slightly move under my soft lips. I ran my tiny tongue along with the thick member as I stood up. I loved his taste. Max’s dick was something I would periodically get cravings for. I pressed my naked breasts against his veiny skin as I reached his head. Max flexed, penetrating Selina’s wet lips, along with my upper body. It was like being partially covered by soothing heated blankets. My mom’s womanhood odor filled my nostrils as my hormones spiked. I didn’t particularly like incest; however, hormones don’t really care whose pussy you’re being shoved inside. Max’s face was directly against Selina’s anus and I could tell she was loving it. Her pussy filled with juices as her excitement dripped down onto me. 

“You’re one lucky guy, getting both mother and daughter at the same time.” I said smirking.

I used the warm fluids to my advantage as I rubbed my body up and down his shaft. I wrapped my dainty arms around its width, impressed by its giant mass. I also found an extruding vein that I took advantage of. The slight bump felt amazing on my sensitive clit. Plus, humping his massive figure made me so wet. Selina then started giving in to the pleasure as she moved her hips on Max’s tiny body. Her lips grazed across my back as I worked my tongue around the crevices of his swollen head. The mushroom shape pulsated from my gentle touch. I was enjoying pleasuring my master until I got swept up. My mom’s pussy was hungry and sucked me within its depth. 

“You want a turn with my magic tongue? Fine, I’ll give it to you.” I said venturing deeper.

I crawled through her wet folds and pushed past the hormonal excrements. After a far distance of squirming my way along, I reached her g-spot. I dove my face into her sensitive flesh and could immediate feel her insides clenching at the pleasure. I licked along the ridges and imagined what I wanted Max to do to me. My mom’s insides shuddered in pure ecstasy. I could feel myself getting close to climax just off the sexual tension and aroma. Eventually, her thrusts changed direction as her lips made way for another visitor. Max came busting through her slit as the top of his head hit my body. I got pinned against her cervix while Selina prepared for another thrust. Max then tilted his head accidentally causing me to slide headfirst into his mouth. My wet breasts slid along his bumpy tongue until I was looking down his throat. I held onto his molars desperately hanging on for my life. My mom continued using my boyfriend as a dildo, making it hard to get out. 

“Max! Oh uhhh, oh my God that feels so good.” I gasped in surprise to his tongue spreading my legs. 

The thick wet tongue wedged its way into all the right places. I couldn’t help but burst out in moans. He rapidly flicked his tongue against my swollen clit and pussy causing me intense pleasure. The warm sensation vibrated like waves from my core. Pure ecstasy then dispersed like an earthquake to the rest of my body. I couldn’t control myself as my body shook in its muscle spasm glory. My skin was then surrounded by my own and my mom’s pussy fluids. I watched as the liquid dripped down the long throat before my eyes. Max’s trachea flexed as it prepared to swallow. My hands slipped from his teeth as the massive tongue lifted under my belly. My surroundings closed in on me and squeezed me further down his mucus lined throat. I thought I was done for until luckily, his fingers caught my feet. I was helpless, still experiencing my orgasm shakes while he slid me out. I was so thankful to not get digested. The fear actually increased my climax though, added a dangerous thrill to the excitement. My body convulsed as Max pulled me out from his lips. Selina was in the same bliss I was. Max had once again used his superpower to make this family orgy spectacular. His fingers wrapped my tiny figure while I held mercy to his strength. The giant pervert really knew how to make a girl worship over him.

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

Next chapter - 75. Selina's Sister and Niece Stay the Night (Pussy, Insertion, Vore, Unaware) - already released in the link below 

https://www.patreon.com/posts/33446206

 

New Updates on my Patreon 

 

Extra Content for my Patrons - Each month will be a new side story of Max in an alternate universe, 2-4 chapters in length. December's post is available, it is 4 chapters released in 2 posts. This story features an old character named Zoey. After Max shrinks, he accidentally finds his way into Zoey's bathing suit while at a water park. After their unaware swimming experience, the story then transitions into some friendly vore. The 3rd chapter focuses on sleeping and pussy exploration. As a finale, Max returns back to vore in the last chapter.

Post 1. https://www.patreon.com/posts/32283817

Post 2. https://www.patreon.com/posts/bonus-story-part-32474092

January's Bonus Story - Max will be with Dianne from when she first found him. The story will revolve around Dianne being completely unaware of Max while he gets trapped in her Ass. There is a vast amount of ass and fart fetishes involved. The woman unknowingly tortures him with her foul stench and massive ass that eats him alive. This story will be released throughout January for the Members of the Board Tier.

Part 1. https://www.patreon.com/posts/januarys-bonus-1-33090864

Part 2. https://www.patreon.com/posts/januarys-bonus-2-33378224 

 

Polls - Always new polls up every week to dictate where the story goes next. New ones soon to decide what Max does with Selina's family members.

 

Commissions - Now available to Patreons. One per month.

 

Newest Side Chapter: Ahsoka Tano's Tiny Secret - The Clone Wars: Luminara gets shrunken by mistake and ends up in Ahsoka's panties. Unaware of the Jedi Master's presence, the young Padawan goes to workout and train. Luminara gets shoved into her pussy and is overpowered by the odor and her own hormonal urges. Ahsoka tries to train but eventually gives into the intense pleasure. 

https://www.patreon.com/posts/side-chapter-33049674

 

Next Side Chapter - Yennefer from The Witcher (Coming in a few days)

Here is a sneak peek of a "Toss a Coin to your Witcher" Giantess Version

 

"Toss a Tiny to Yennefer"

When a humble bard

Faced a spell go wrong

With Geralt of Rivia

Along came this song

 

From when the full moon rose

A silver-tongued devil

Her army of none

At her heels were no revel

 

She came after him

With masterful deceit

Brokedown his heart

And she kicked in his defeat

 

While the devil’s hormones 

Cast a spell to tender meat

And so cried the Witcher

He can’t be bleat

 

Toss a tiny to Yennefer

O’ Valley of Plenty

O’ Valley of Plenty

O’

 

Toss a tiny to Yennefer

O’ Valley of Plenty

 

At the edge of her curves

Fight the mighty ass

That bashes and breaks you

And brings you to pass

 

He thrust every inch

Far back in her cave

High up on her mountains

From whence he came

 

She whipped out her breasts

Hot licked to his chest

He’s a mend of her insanity

So give him the rest

 

That’s my epic tale

Our champion prevailed

Pleasured the villain

Now his size rescaled

 

Toss a tiny to Yennefer

O’ Valley of Plenty

O’ Valley of Plenty

O’

 

Toss a tiny to Yennefer

The mend of insanity 

 

Toss a tiny to Yennefer

O’ Valley of Plenty

O’ Valley of Plenty

O’

 

Toss a tiny to Yennefer

The mend of insanity  

 

Toss a tiny to Yennefer

O’ Valley of Plenty

O’ Valley of Plenty

O’

 

Toss a tiny to Yennefer

The mend of insanity