- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

(Playful, Ass, Pussy, Insertion) 

Selina’s ass came towards me in slow motion. Her massive round cheeks spread and revealed her plump anus. I couldn’t help but smile at the magnificent sight. My face was headed straight for her rectum. The tight sphincter lowered onto my face as I could smell her familiar body wash. I was the one who cleaned her asshole so I knew it was quite clean. Selina’s weight pressed down on my chest and was absorbed through the couch’s cushion. She wiggled her butt around on top of me trying to get comfortable or wedge me further inside her cheeks. The woman was toying with me. 

“Huh, feels like I sat on something.” Selina said playfully. 

She then stood up and looked back to the couch where there was nothing. Her soft cheeks had grabbed a hold of me and lifted me in between them as she stood. The squishy fatty flesh on either side of me gripped my bare skin, holding me fairly secure. 

“Nothing’s there, oh well.” She added while sitting back down. 

The pressure returned once again, pinning me in place. It wasn’t uncomfortable though. I enjoyed being sat on by my girlfriend’s hot mom. She turned on the television and started watching some random show while she ate. I found this as a challenge. She wasn’t noticing me so I wanted to give her something she couldn’t ignore. Just as I was having that thought, I felt something amazing on my dick. It was from Katie again. She crawled her way down to my erection and began playing with me. Her minuscule tongue licked around my sensitive head and it felt great. I could feel her tiny hands grasping at my big shaft as she rubbed her naked body against it. I almost got caught up in my own pleasure that I nearly forgot my plan to climax Selina. I let Katie do her thing while I focused on my own. I used my tongue to circle around the woman’s hole. I made sure to lick in every crevice and slit as I went around. 

“Mhhmmm, ohh… Mmmhm, this is good food.” She moaned but played it off as if she was just enjoying her dinner. 

Her anus revealed the truth though. Her body couldn’t resist reacting to the pleasure. Her smooth skin protruded out and then back in. As it extended, I shoved my face into it and then motor-boated her slit. Her butthole flexed and vibrated against my face. I could feel the warmth surround my head as it wanted to devour me whole. As I continued, I could start to feel Selina’s lips seeping juices onto my lower half. It wasn’t long after that, Katie’s mom finished her food and began helping me get her off. Her hips followed her body’s desire for pleasure as she started gently humping my tiny body. I could feel her warm sticky lips graze across my whole body. I could no longer feel Katie on my dick as I assumed she got swept up into her mom. No doubt pleasuring her from the inside now. 

“Oh look I’ve found my daughter’s friend Max. How did you get down there silly guy?” She said without ever stopping to let me reply. 

Her wide hips complimented her curvy figure as she worked her pussy forwards and back. Her breathing had grown to a solid pant as she begged for more. I found myself getting a full body massage as her soft lips slid across my skin. I was rock hard, resisting another premature ejaculation. 

“I guess your size really does make you into a great dildo.” She moaned. 

She got faster and harder with her thrusts, applying more pressure onto me. Katie then reached a sweet spot inside of her as Selina gasped of ecstasy. Her pussy expelled more fluids as her excitement peaked. Selina arched forwards and spread her legs as she elongated her movements. I could feel her vagina aching for me to penetrate inside. As she ran across me one more time, I arched my body upwards and used her momentum to part her lips. I went head first as I slid past her wet folds and into her tight crevice. 

“Oh my God Max!” She blurted out in lust.

Her mouth was open in shock and from breathing deeply. She was reaching her peak orgasm. Her body adjusted to my presence as I was practically standing now. I had run into Katie on my way inside as she was on the top of my head now. Selina had changed position so that now I was basically like a mounted dildo to her. She lifted herself up and then thrust down onto me, cramming my entire 6-inch body into her hot moist pussy. Katie was going to get squished on my head so I tilted back just as I shot up. However, Katie ended up right at my lips and her tiny body got jammed into my mouth. I could feel her tits pressed against my tongue as her head looked down my throat. I had never had anyone inside my mouth before, I was afraid of accidentally swallowing. 

“Fuck, you feel so good deep inside me. Mhmmm Max, I’m about to cum!” Selina cried with pleasure. 

The woman’s tight internal walls stopped me from spitting my girlfriend out. Plus, her mom was so close to finishing. I couldn’t concentrate on what to do so I just started licking. My tongue split Katie’s legs as the bumpy surface massaged her pussy. I could hear her moans echoing down my throat. Additionally, I could also feel her mom’s moans vibrating my body from the outside. I flicked my tongue as fast as I could causing her to reach Selina’s level of climax. The mom gave one final thrust before closing her legs and trapping me inside. Her body convulsed on the couch while her cum pooled around me. My mouth vibrated as my girlfriend also orgasmed on my tongue. Fluids crept inside surrounding Katie and making me feel like I had to swallow. All the pussy excretion slowly dripped down my open throat. I resisted the strong urge but combined with Katie's squirming, it was too much. I couldn’t stop myself as I regrettably gulped.

 

Chapter End Notes:

Next chapter - 74. Katie's Perspective Family Orgasm (Pussy, Insertion, Vore, Giant) - already released in the link below 

https://www.patreon.com/posts/33294176

 

New Updates on my Patreon

 

Extra Content for my Patrons - Each month will be a new side story of Max in an alternate universe, 2-4 chapters in length. December's post is available, it is 4 chapters released in 2 posts. This story features an old character named Zoey. After Max shrinks, he accidentally finds his way into Zoey's bathing suit while at a water park. After their unaware swimming experience, the story then transitions into some friendly vore. The 3rd chapter focuses on sleeping and pussy exploration. As a finale, Max returns back to vore in the last chapter.

Post 1. https://www.patreon.com/posts/32283817

Post 2. https://www.patreon.com/posts/bonus-story-part-32474092

January's Bonus Story - Max will be with Dianne from when she first found him. The story will revolve around Dianne being completely unaware of Max while he gets trapped in her Ass. There is a vast amount of ass and fart fetishes involved. The woman unknowingly tortures him with her foul stench and massive ass that eats him alive. This story will be released throughout January for the Members of the Board Tier.

https://www.patreon.com/posts/januarys-bonus-1-33090864

 

Polls - Always new polls up every week to dictate where the story goes next. Current one on the Witcher getting a giantess expereince. 

 

Commissions - Now available to Patreons. One per month.

 

Newest Side Chapter: Ahsoka Tano's Tiny Secret - The Clone Wars: Luminara gets shrunken by mistake and ends up in Ahsoka's panties. Unaware of the Jedi Master's presence, the young Padawan goes to workout and train. Luminara gets shoved into her pussy and is overpowered by the odor and her own hormonal urges. Ahsoka tries to train but eventually gives into the intense pleasure. 

https://www.patreon.com/posts/side-chapter-33049674

 

11 Side Chapters Posted in One Convenient Link

https://www.patreon.com/posts/all-11-side-in-32043159

The $5 Voters Tier gets you all side chapters and voting rights