- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

(Ass, Odor, Teasing)

My watch continued to beep and flash until I began growing. I felt woozy but forced myself to stay conscious. It was really cool seeing myself grow again. My body stretched out until I was about 6 inches in height. Once the dizziness subsided, I then focused in on where Katie was. I spotted her tiny body 15 inches from me and quickly swam over to save her. The water was violently crashing down from the tub’s faucet and made it difficult to swim. Luckily I was pretty decent with my front crawl and could pull her out of the undertow. Katie coughed up some water but otherwise was unharmed. 

“Thanks babe, I nearly drowned. Good thing you grew again.” She said.

“Yeah pretty lucky.” I replied thinking that it may not have been all luck. 

I continued swimming with one hand while holding Katie in the other. It was semi-difficult, but I managed to make it to Selina’s body. Her massive thighs rose high above us on either side as the woman sat in the tub. I arrived at her ass and pussy but didn’t know where to go from there. The water wasn’t high enough to climb on top yet. Her lips radiated warm onto my face, practically calling my name. Her womanhood odor traveled up my nose and numbed all my senses. I was the perfect size to crawl inside and get hugged by her wet tight folds. It was hard for me to resist my hormonal urges. 

“The water should be high enough now.” Katie said breaking my trance. 

I put my belly on her pubic area and started lifting myself up. My dick and lower half slid along her soft lips while I climbed. The woman’s body slightly vibrated before her legs came closing in. Her thick thighs squeezed my lower half and pinned me in place. Her hand then lowered and grasped my form. Without looking, Selina was feeling my body, trying to decipher what the heck I was. Her hand even stroked over my upper body as if I was her 3-inch dick. Finally, she leaned over and saw that it was me.

“Max?” She asked while lifting me out. 

“Yup it’s me. And Katie too.” I said lifting up her daughter.

“Oh my God, how did she get so small? I can barely see her.” She stated completely disregarding the fact that we were all still naked and in her bathtub. 

“Well we both shrunk and then got these neat watches that randomly change our size. It’s a long story.” I added. 

“That sounds amazing, it’s like you and Katie have a superpower.” She said smiling. 

“You have no idea.” I smirked thinking back to all the pleasure I’ve caused. 

There was a moment where Selina just smiled and examined us. I was rock hard and decided to not even try to hide it. There was no point, the woman clearly saw it already. Her smile made me feel very warm inside, it was full of radiance and lit up her face. Her eyes did the same, except they revealed a hunger. A desire for a hole that needed filling. 

“It’s nice of you two to join me for my bath. I could use a second set of hands to reach hard places.” The giantess said playfully. 

I looked at Katie for permission before I replied. 

“Sure, I don’t care. Not like we’re inside my mom anymore.” Katie joked surprisingly okay with everything. 

“Where do you want me to put you?” I asked. 

“Hmm, you’ve got the biggest dick I have ever seen, so I wouldn’t mind checking that out.” She said horny and biting her lip. 

“Okay but hang on tight.” I said lowering her.

Her tiny form wrapped her arms around it and hung onto it like a koala. The little sensations felt amazing on my shaft. She was about the same size as my dick and mounted it fairly tight. A part of me wanted to just start wanking it by using her body.

“Let’s start with my back.” Selina added while rolling onto all fours and placing me on top. 

She squirted a shot of body wash that looked like jizz onto her back. I walked across and began rubbing it into her skin. I could almost hear her purring in response. 

“Little lower… keep going… all the way down, don’t be shy.” Selina said softly. 

I reached her butt crack when she said all the way down, so I assumed she meant down there too. I spread the slippery substance across her skin and made my way down into her cheeks. I used my feet to kick the soap down towards her anus. While doing so, I slipped and wedged myself perfectly between her ass cheeks. Katie was hypnotized by my dick and continued riding it and pleasuring me through the whole thing. Selina then stood up and turned around pretending to not know where I went.

“Where’d you go Max? My helper has disappeared.” She joked while periodically clenching her glutes. 

I loved the entire experience. Katie was basically humping my rock solid dick, and her mom was playing with me in her ass. I grabbed a handful of soap and rubbed it into her anus. The woman quietly gasped in pleasure, trying to hide her moans. Eventually she reached back and withdrew me. 

“Hiding on me were you?” She said smiling. 

“Gotta clean everywhere.” I said laughing, hoping that I didn’t cross a line with her anus. 

She didn’t know that Katie and I had spent the day with her. Or rather in her. So I was nervous about how much flirting and sexual playfulness was going on. Does Selina want me inside her again?

“You’re way better than having a scrubby, I think I need you for every time I clean myself.” The mom said winking at me. 

“I can be pretty useful.” I replied blushing, thinking that I might also be in love with Katie’s mom.

“Well let me use you to get a couple more spots before I’m all clean.” She said holding me in her hand.

Selina then proceeded to move me all over her body. I washed her pits, under her tits, her belly, and parts of her long legs. Finally came her pussy. I could tell that she was nervous about going that far with her daughter’s boyfriend. She hesitated while holding me down there. The white soap dripped down her pubic area and over her lips. It looked like cum. It was an amazing sight. I was so turned on and excited that I got ahead of myself. Katie was licking around the head of my dick and there was just too much going on. My excitement got the best of me and I prematurely ejaculated. Katie cheered as the white substance erupted from the tip. Selina badly wanted to shove me inside her vagina, but she resisted. Nearly bursting of hormones, she decided to just watch as my tiny body shook from orgasm in her hand. Katie slurped up the remaining cum dripping from the slit as her mom set me down. 

“Looks like Katie finished you pretty well.” Selina said laughing, but also hiding her sexual frustration. 

“Sorry it just kind of happened.” I apologized. 

“Don’t worry, I’ve seen it many times.” She giggled and winked at me.

I then helped Katie off my dick as she licked her lips. It was like holding a soft doll in my hands. Except this doll was super hot and just jerked me off while only being 6 inches tall. My life was pretty interesting, that was for sure. Way better than what it used to be. Selina started draining the tub as she turned on the shower. I watched her as she washed her long black hair under the water. The foam trickled down her long naked body and into the drain. What a woman, I thought to myself. 

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

Next chapter - 72. Micro Dream of Hair (Micro, Hair) - already released in the link below 

https://www.patreon.com/posts/32872878

 

New Updates on my Patreon

 

Extra Content for my Patrons - Each month will be a new side story of Max in an alternate universe, 2-4 chapters in length. December's post is available, it is 4 chapters released in 2 posts. This story features an old character named Zoey. After Max shrinks, he accidentally finds his way into Zoey's bathing suit while at a water park. After their unaware swimming experience, the story then transitions into some friendly vore. The 3rd chapter focuses on sleeping and pussy exploration. As a finale, Max returns back to vore in the last chapter.

Post 1. https://www.patreon.com/posts/32283817

Post 2. https://www.patreon.com/posts/bonus-story-part-32474092

January's Bonus Story - Max will be with Dianne from when she first found him. The story will revolve around Dianne being completely unaware of Max while he gets trapped in her Ass. There is a vast amount of ass and fart fetishes involved. The woman unknowingly tortures him with her foul stench and massive ass that eats him alive. This story will be released throughout January for the Members of the Board Tier.

 

Polls - Always new polls up every week to dictate where the story goes next.

 

Commissions - I am going to get back into doing commissions again next month. I have gotten many requests so I've decided to give myself no free time anymore and instead, write for you guys. I'll update my Patreon in the following week.

 

Newest Side Chapter: Shrinking Games with Katniss Everdeen -

Part 1: https://www.patreon.com/posts/side-chapter-32010383

Part 2: https://www.patreon.com/posts/32228202

 

11 Side Chapters Posted in One Convenient Link

https://www.patreon.com/posts/all-11-side-in-32043159

The $5 Voters Tier gets you all side chapters