- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

(Unaware, Pussy, Teasing)

“Miss Martinez?” Principal Cayman said hesitantly before entering. 

Selina was sitting down enjoying her post-orgasm bliss when she heard the man approach. She had very little time to react before he entered. She grabbed her pants and slipped them on as fast as she could, leaving the dildo still inside her pussy. Just as the door opened, she leaned forward and pretended to stretch. The massive dildo was rammed up inside her and the pressure sent chills down her spine. Because of its size, the teacher had to constantly have pressure against it to keep in inside her.  

“Oh good, you’re just working out.” Cayman said fixing his glasses in relief. 

The principal was a nerdy 40-year-old man. He looked and acted like someone who still played D&D in their 40s. Selina loved to make the man uncomfortable. He clearly had a crush on her and she would playfully tease him to get out of trouble or just to have fun.  

“Of course. Mhmmm. What did you think I was doing?” She said wincing in pleasure.

“Oh uh, from outside it sounded like, something else.” He replied uncomfortably, unable to say moaning. 

“Uhhhhmmm, well I am moaning from the intense stretch that I am doing. Actually, can you come here and push on my back?” Selina purred. 

“Errr okay. You sure Miss Martinez? ” Cayman said slowly walking over and admiring her tight sweaty body. 

The teacher nodded and then leaned over. The principal applied a gentle push, feeling as though he was in a dream. She moaned and grunted as the dildo created so much pleasure. Katie and I were trapped inside the slit throughout all of it. The head pressed into the back of her vagina and gave no room for us to escape. All we could do it listen and feel her body vibrate. 

“Ohhhhhh that’s the spot, yes!” Selina moaned. 

“Well, I need to go now. Paperwork. I have lots and lots of paperwork. That I need to do. So keep moaning, I mean stretching! I’ll see you later, bye.” Principal Cayman frantically left the room while concealing his massive erection. 

The teacher giggled and sighed as she laid back to rest for a second. The dildo relaxed and indented her pants into a tent. Steph happened to peek in the door to ask Selina a question, catching a glimpse of the woman’s tented crotch. She was immediately filled with so many questions. She opened her mouth to speak but then decided against it. Instead, she just laughed to herself and backed out of the room. Selina started pulling the dildo out as Katie and I jumped off. We would rather make it back home safe inside the woman’s warm and cozy pussy. The space inside was huge compared to most vaginas that I have explored. It was very deep and wide. I was fascinated by it as I watched the walls fold up and tighten back into its small size. Once the flesh returned to its normal size, Katie and I were flooded by her juicy cum. The fluid pooled together as we swam in it warm musky fragrance. Selina tidied herself up as she put everything away. She then wrote a note for her last class of the day and pinned it on the outside of the door. She didn’t want to stick around through her spare and lunch, so she decided to just cancel the last class. 

“What a day. I could use a bath. Maybe Katie and her dildo friend will be home again.” She said happily with her decision. 

The drive home was pretty easy going except for her hormonal urges returning. The feelings were very small, but they would tease her with on and off tingling. Selina ignored them as best she could during her trip home. Katie and I had to hold onto her internal flesh to not get dragged down in the woman’s cum. We were right near the slit and we could see some juices leaking out. We didn’t particularly want to leave the safe cave just yet. I looked over at Katie and saw her biting her bottom lip.

“Wait, are you still horny?” I asked.

“I hate it, but love it. My mom’s pussy is turning me on.” She said in a cute yet annoyed voice. 

“I never thought I’d ever hear you say that.” I laughed. 

“Shit up pervert.” She smirked and punched my arm. 

She punched me just a little too hard because I accidentally slipped off the fold I was hanging on to. There was almost a flow or current circulating around and I had to swim against it. I was a pretty decent swimmer so I made it to a bumping section where I hung on. By this time, Selina had made it home and was preparing her bath.

“Max, you’re holding onto her g-spot.” Katie stated. 

“Oh… so I shouldn’t do this?” I joked and massaged the tender skin. 

“No you idiot.” Katie said slightly laughing. 

Selina’s body vibrated in response as the woman flexed her pussy. The next thing we noticed were the walls tightening and squeezing the juices out. We both held on tightly as we heard Katie’s mom start to pee. We really did not want to get ejected into a toilet bowl full of urine. Once she finished, her insides relaxed, meaning we could too. After a few minutes, we heard to tub pouring out water as Selina laid down to relax. 

“We really shouldn’t start her going again.” Katie said looking directly at me. 

I really wanted to. There was something inside my head making me want to give her an even bigger orgasm than before. I felt like it was my duty as a shrunken boy to do so. 

“Don’t do it. I know what you’re thinking you pervert.” Katie said reading my mind. 

“Alright, I won’t.” I resisted my urges. 

Right after I said that my hand slipped and I fell onto the angled flesh beneath me. It was slippery so my tiny body slid down all the way to the exit. My feet parted her flesh, but the rest of me stayed inside. The woman’s body shifted a little but otherwise, didn’t react much. Katie and I both sighed prematurely. Next thing we knew, Selina’s finger squeezed its way through her lips and scratched around in a circle. Both Katie and I were caught and swooped away by it. She then retreated her finger and washed it off in the water.

“Ahh much better, just a little itch.” The giantess sighed in relief. 

We both fell off her finger when she rinsed it off. The water coming from the tap was so powerful that it separated and tossed us underneath. We swirled in circles, holding our breath for dear life. My watch beeped and flashed at me, indicating another size change. Of course, the perfect time to change. My body felt tingly as I watched Katie get washed away. I needed to save her but there wasn’t much I could do from this size.

 

Chapter End Notes:

Next chapter - 71. Bath for Three (Ass, Odor, Teasing) - already released in the link below 

https://www.patreon.com/posts/bath-for-three-32596656

 

New Updates on my Patreon

 

Extra Content for my Patrons - Each month will be a new side story of Max in an alternate universe, 2-4 chapters in length. December's post is available, it is 4 chapters released in 2 posts. This story features an old character named Zoey. After Max shrinks, he accidentally finds his way into Zoey's bathing suit while at a water park. After their unaware swimming experience, the story then transitions into some friendly vore. The 3rd chapter focuses on sleeping and pussy exploration. As a finale, Max returns back to vore in the last chapter.

Post 1. https://www.patreon.com/posts/32283817

Post 2. https://www.patreon.com/posts/bonus-story-part-32474092

January's Bonus Story - Max will be with Dianne from when she first found him. This story revolves around Dianne being completely unaware of Max in her Ass. There is a vast amount of ass and fart fetishes involved. The woman unknowingly tortures him with her fowl stench and massive ass that eats him alive. This story will be released throughout January for Members of the Board Tier.

 

Polls - Always new polls up every week to dictate where the story goes next.

 

Commissions - I am going to get back into doing commissions again next month. I have gotten many requests so I've decided to give myself no free time anymore and instead, write for you guys. I'll update my Patreon in the following week.

 

Newest Side Chapter: Shrinking Games with Katniss Everdeen -

Part 1: https://www.patreon.com/posts/side-chapter-32010383

Part 2: https://www.patreon.com/posts/32228202

 

11 Side Chapters Posted in One Convenient Link

https://www.patreon.com/posts/all-11-side-in-32043159

The $5 Voters Tier gets you all side chapters, I'll list them below.

Moana's Tiny Experience - Moana

Half a Penny - Big Bang Theory

Raven and Beast Boy Part 1 - Teen Titans

Totally Spies Inside Mission - Toatally Spies

Black Widow and Ant-Man’s Anal Excursion - Avengers

Elsa’s Frozen Orgasm - Frozen

Raven's Unaware Prison with Robin Part 2 - Teen Titans

Unaware Giantess Claire Dearing - Jurassic World 

Usagi Tries a New Outfit for Size - Sailor Moon

Elizabeth and Diane Unaware Human Dildo - Seven Deadly Sins

Shrinking Games Part 1 – Hunger Games 

Shrinking Games Part 2 – Hunger Games