- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

(Unaware, Ass, Entrapment)

Selina kept the fitness class busy as she called out different poses for her students to do. She would circle around and every time she reached the front of the class, she would then demonstrate the proper form. 

“Okay, now this one is a little trickier. Watch my back as I curve it upwards.” She said showing the class.

She started flat on her back and while maintaining her head on the floor, she lifted her body upwards. Her body curved and formed a bridge shape. She made it look so easy with her fluent movements. It almost looked like a bus was crossing the bridge with how slim her body was and how massive her tits were.

“This is called a bridge pose.” Selina said showing off her tight skinny form.

The class attempted to replicate the pose but most students struggled. The teacher flipped herself out from the pose and then started commenting on how to fix their own form. Her eyes locked onto Jay as she walked over to the girl. 

“Here, I’ll help you. You want to try to arch your back and lift your butt high into the air.” She said in a soft, yet slightly seductive voice. 

The teacher knew she was crossing some lines, but she couldn’t help herself with how horny she had become. She used her hand to show Jay the correct position. Her hand applied gentle pressure starting from the upper back, running down her girl’s body. Jay’s body started to quiver as her teacher grazed across her lower back and partially onto her butt. 

“A little more, almost there.” Selina whispered. 

She pushed up against Jay’s sweaty flesh until her body had formed a high bridge shape. The girl’s legs were a little too close together, so the teacher also slid her hands onto the girl’s inner thighs and spread them apart herself. Selina could feel the heat radiating from Jay’s partially exposed pussy. She could tell her student was turned on. She was a woman with many years of experience, this innocent girl had no idea what kind of pleasure Selina could create. After a snap back into reality, she decided to retreat her hand. She didn’t want to get caught doing something sexual with her student. An idea popped into her head for how she could get away with it while also making it into a game to have fun. 

“Okay class, with only 5 minutes left, let’s have a playful bridge fight. Everyone must remain in their bridge pose and you have to knock others down from their poses.” She said smiling as all the young sweaty girls got excited. 

Selina joined in on the game as Jay and 2 others immediately directed their attention to the woman. They made an unspoken alliance to take out the strongest competitor. 

Meanwhile, inside Selina’s bowels, Katie had just orgasmed and was about to give me one. She positioned her naked body by my feet with her head above my junk. Her hair dangled down and tickled my balls as she lowered her soft lips onto my head. The warmth was always the first thing I noticed. Her saliva immersed my dick in a sticky bliss as her tongue played with my mushroom. There were so many pleasurable sensations that flooded my brain.

“Watch me devour every inch of you.” Katie said determinedly.

She then deep throated my entire shaft so that there wasn’t a single part still visible. She looked up at me and smiled as her tongue slid out and massaged my balls. It was very impressive how she could swallow my dick halfway down her throat and still remain completely unfazed. I felt very lucky to be dating such a sex goddess. I couldn’t resist the urge to flex my rock hard dick while watching the outwards dent form in Katie’s neck. We both moaned as she was enjoying it too. She had barely begun and I was already about to bust a nut. I leaned back and tried to not think about finishing so soon. Katie saw right through me and knew I was close. She began sliding her lips up and down along my shaft imitating the feeling of having sex. My body tensed as I fought against the amazing sensation. She then used her hand to create nice and long strokes as her mouth retreated to just the head. 

“Mhmm feed me, baby. I want to feel your cum sliding down my throat.” She begged seductively. 

Her tongue caressed the sensitive underside and that was what brought me to climax. My body shook as I pumped out load after load. Katie’s face got covered in my salty nectar, she smiled satisfied with her work. She then licked around her lips and sucked the last drops from my dick before swallowing. 

“You taste so good.” She said wiping off cum from her eyebrow and enjoying every ounce. 

My body relaxed as waves of endorphins swept over. I smiled with my eyes closed as I was filled with bliss. Selina’s bowels made for a very comfortable bed. Katie finished cleaning herself and then laid her head down on my chest to relax with me. I wasn’t really paying any attention to the outside world and I started to wonder what Selina was up to. 

All the girls surrounded their teacher as each of them attempted to take her down. Selina was too quick and would counter their moves, resulting in their own defeat. Even Jay was about to go down. Selina had caught the girl’s foot with her hand, but Jay pulled an unexpected martyrdom move. With her other foot, she swooped Selina’s balancing hand which sent them both plummeting. Jay’s ass fell directly on top of Selina’s face as she landed. Selina was already pumped full of hormones and having this young girl’s plump flesh squish into her face was incredible. Her tongue stuck out for a taste of her student's scent. While being hidden by the girl’s massive cheeks, she decided to lick around a bit. Jay released a moan as her pussy gushed of juices. Some dripped down into the teacher’s mouth and she could taste the girl’s bittersweet juices. Before anyone started noticing, Selina pulled away and laughed as if nothing had happened. The game ended soon after with Sarah, the rugby player, as the winner. 

“Okay, I’ll see everyone tomorrow, have a great night!” Selina said just seconds before the bell actually rang.

“Umm… I was thinking you could show me the bridge pose again before I hit my next class.” Jay said blushing.

Selina smiled while hiding the fact that her hormones were at war with her morals. Was she really going to risk her career and seduce her student? The answer was yes.

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

Next chapter - 69. Teacher Student Time (Unaware, Ass, Pussy, Lesbian, Insertion) - already released in the link below 

https://www.patreon.com/posts/teacher-student-32176852

 

New Updates on my Patreon

 

December Update - 

Extra Patron content, I am going to add a special bonus for those who Pledge into Tiny Members of the Board. You'll still get everything listed under the $5 and $10 Tier; however, every month I am going to add a story that I wrote over the summer. I wrote multiple commissioned stories for Patrons that very few have seen. Each story will consist of 2-3 chapters so that is how much more content you'll be getting each month. (Plus the 2 chapters for Giantess Side Chapters) 

Also with the Christmas holidays coming up, I will try my best to keep posting chapters every weekend. Apologies in advance if they are a couple of days late.  

The first story is actually 4 chapters that I will release in 2 posts. I am going to edit them over again and add more detail, so that is the main reason I don't post it all in one. Every story features Max in an alternate universe. This particular story features an old character named Zoey. After Max shrinks, he accidentally finds his way into Zoey's bathing suit while at a water park. After their swimming experience, the story then transitions into some friendly vore.  The 3rd chapter focuses on sleeping and pussy exploration. As a finale, Max returns back to vore for the final chapter.


Polls - Always new polls up every week to dictact where the story goes next. Next polls will be a new size for Max and the next Side Chapter Giantess. Plus one for unaware or aware.

 

Newest Side Chapter: Shrinking Games with Katniss Everdeen - The Quarter Quell has a new twist. Katniss, Peeta, and all other tributes are shrunken and placed on an unaware woman's body. The weapons are hidden in her most private locations. The aroma consumes their minds as the fight for life conincides with the desire for pleasure. The second chapter is coming out in a few days!

https://www.patreon.com/posts/side-chapter-32010383

 

All 11 Side Chapters Posted in One Convenient Link

https://www.patreon.com/posts/all-11-side-in-32043159