- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

(Unaware, Ass, Entrapment, Growth, Anal Unbirth)

My girlfriend’s plump anus called my name as I ventured towards it. Her cheeks squeezed and shifted around my tiny body as she continued looking for me. I pushed away at the massive flesh until I reached the center of her ass. I pressed my body up against her asshole, embracing every crease and fold. The thought of being in Katie’s ass while she was inside Selina’s ass, it was exciting. My hormones raced through my brain and swelled my dick until it was as hard as a rock. I knew it was wrong but I wanted to get my girlfriend to cum while inside of her own mom. Part of the immorality made the thought even hotter. 

“Max stop hiding, where are you?” Katie asked still unaware. 

It wasn’t often that I could be hidden with Katie. The fact that both giantesses were unaware of what was going on, it made everything even more erotic. I grasped onto the girl’s rectum and began massaging and licking her inner ring. When in the moment, you don’t taste ass, your senses become numb by your intense desire for pleasure. I happily dove my face into her anal slit. Katie unsuspectingly became turned on and was increasingly getting hornier. Her brain never made the connection that it could have been me. She stopped her search as the tingle on her privates grew and made her wet. 

“Okay Max, if you’re not going to come out, then you’re going to miss the show.” Katie said thinking she could cleverly lure me out. 

The giantess then bit her bottom lip as she slid her hand down her chest all the way to her pussy. Her body moved in conjunction with her hands. Her knees bent and grew weak as she massaged her clit. She moved around her ass kind of like she was putting on a show and trying to draw me out from a hiding spot. However, I was already in the best hiding spot, her juicy asshole.  

“Good work class, great body posture Jay Lawrence.” Selina said walking in behind all the girls. 

She couldn’t believe how horny she was. It was becoming a desperation, a need for a release. She also found herself eyeing up one of her students. Jay wore a long braid that ran down the young girl’s back. It ended right at her tight round ass. The girl’s cheeks were busting out from her tiny short shorts. Selina directed the class into the downward dog position and had her eyes glued to the girl’s ass. This was new for the fitness instructor, she had never been so fixated and willing to break school rules and regulations for her own personal desire and pleasure. She was tempted to keep this girl after class for ‘extra credit’. 

“Really stretch those back legs, push it and arch your back to feel that tension through your glutes.” She directed for her own entertainment. 

All the girls followed her instructions as they raised their butts high in the air. Selina was more attracted to men, but right at this moment, she was a full lesbian. She examined all of the young flesh before her until her eyes reached back to Jay. Some of her friends nicknamed her Kat, and Selina caught a glimpse of as to one reason. The girl’s meaty pussy swelled from the tension and split out from her crotch. The instructor could see everything as the center strap rode up into a massive camel toe. Selina’s insides quivered as she resisted the urge to dive face-first into it. 

Meanwhile, Katie continued her show trying to lure me out. She was beginning to get upset at the fact that I wasn’t coming out. Her pussy was dripping wet and she wanted me to finish her off. I was already working my magic on her. Her unaware ass was getting the massage of a lifetime. 

“Fine, stay in your hideout and watch me get off without you.” She said sassily. 

My girlfriend then mounted herself on one of Selina’s intestinal ridges. The mucus made for great lubrication as she became riding the edge. The internal mound parted Katie’s lips and applied direct pressure to her clit and vagina. The girl burst out in moans as the intense pleasure took her by surprise. Little did she know, the movement that she was creating was then being transmitted to her mom. Selina could feel the internal vibrations in her bowels and it only made her wetter. I was hit with movement as every time my girlfriend thrust forward, the membrane pushed against my back. I used the thick lube to slide my head into her crease. The slight sensation caused Katie to lean back and put all her weight onto her ass. I got the push I needed as my whole body penetrated her tight anus. She gasped in pleasure and deep moans. From the inside, I began to massage and hump her internal walls. With her own bowel secretions being used as my personal lube, I could feel myself growing near ejaculation. I wanted this to be a big one as I pumped away into her ridges. I accidentally hit my watch and then suddenly, it started flashing. My body felt tingly as the space around began to shrink. My head hit the top of her large intestine as I tried to fight the growth. 

“Oh, there you are Max, uhh no wonder I’m so horny. Mhhmm keep doing that, I’m almost there!” Katie said getting pleasure from my tiny body applying pressure to her insides. 

She began to rapidly hump Selina’s internal groove as she was about to climax. Her moaning grew more vocal as she tightened her body. Her bowels restricted against my growing body as I began filling her entire large intestine. I started to worry as I couldn’t stop myself from growing. Her walls squeezed against my sides as my legs stretched down and around her bowels. There wasn’t any room left for me to grow. I feared that I was about to kill my girlfriend from the inside. She felt this immense pressure inside her ass as pleasure. Her body shook in orgasm as everything contracted and released. She leaned forward as her ass parted to her gaping anus. She unbirthed me through her asshole as my entire soaked body slid through the tight rectum. It was a spectacular sight to see your own body exit out from someone’s ass. Watching her anus mold over my body parts until I was completely excreted, it was amazing. Once my feet popped through, I then slipped down the ridge on my back. I couldn’t help but stare as my girlfriend shook in orgasm from such a release. It was also really interesting to see how her giantess body got smaller as I grew to her size. A part of me was worried if I kept growing, but luckily, I stopped when I reached Katie’s size. 

“That was close.” I said relieved that I didn’t split her ass in two. 

“That was amazing!” Katie said out of breath. 

“Really?” I replied shocked. 

“Yeah, give, me a bit, to recover.” She managed to speak.

I felt proud of myself for finishing my girlfriend to this extent. Even though it wasn’t all on purpose, I still took it as a win. I then looked down and noticed that I had never finished myself. My dick was pulsating with an urge to erupt. 

“Feeling you grow inside my ass, it was unlike anything I’ve felt before. The pressure and tension of your body inside mine, it was like giving birth, but to a huge orgasm.” She explained while recovering from an explosive finish. 

“It was pretty hot for me too. I nearly finished just getting squeezed out your ass.” I replied. 

“Oh… You never came? Well, I can help with that.” Katie said with a cute smirk.

She then dismounted the bowel ridge and slid down to my feet. She smiled at me but I was fixated on her brown eyes. They told me everything. I could see the desire and hunger in each pupil. Her eyes gazed upon me like I was about to be their next meal.

 

Chapter End Notes:

Next chapter - 68. Naughty Teach (Unaware, Ass, Entrapment) - already released in the link below 

https://www.patreon.com/posts/31957091

 

New Updates on my Patreon

Polls - Always new polls up every week to dictact where the story goes next.  Current poll is to determine Selina and Jay's sex position.

Newest Giantess Chapter - Elizabeth and Diane Mistaken Human Dildo from Seven Deadly Sins - Diane becomes jealous and frustrated over Elizabeth's relationship with Meliodas. The giant woman wants her captain to take a sexual interest in herself but he is too focused on Elizabeth's boobs. Diane decides to take her human-sized doll out into the forest for some personal alone time. However, Elizabeth follows her and then accidentally gets mistaken for the doll when Diane begins pleasuring herself. She then continues to use her friend as a dildo completely unaware of the girl's struggles. Included, is a picture of Diane naked and squishing her friend's face into her pussy. Click the link below to read this and also the 9 other side chapters I've written.

https://www.patreon.com/posts/31767995

 

Next Side Chapter: Hunger Games - The Quarter Quell has a new twist. Katniss, Peeta, and all other tributes are shrunken and placed on an unaware woman's body. The weapons are hidden in her most private locations. Will be out soon.

 

New Tier - Tiny Members of the Board - I'll just link a description to the tier for anyone interested in learning more.

https://www.patreon.com/posts/update-to-10-31463590