- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

(Unaware, Ass, Entrapment)

*Knock knock knock*

Someone was at the door. Selina instantly became stressed over if someone had heard her masturbating. Her job could be on the line. She took some deep breaths as she tidied herself up. The shadow under the door remained as the person wasn’t about to leave. The teacher crept closer while debating if she even wanted to answer the knock.

“Hello? I forgot my binder.” Said a timid male student. 

The weight was lifted from her chest to hear that it wasn’t the principal. She turned to her side and on one of the front desks, there was a white binder with anime drawings. Elizabeth Liones was all over the cover. Selina picked it up and brought it to the door.

“Hey Brad, is this your binder?” She asked opening the door.

The teacher’s face looked a little sweaty and flushed. The virgin didn’t know enough to spot the details of her post-orgasm appearance. 

“Yeah, thanks!” He replied smiling.

Selina handed him the binder and noticed a wet smear from her fingers. There wasn’t anything she could do as the student took off in a rush. The bastard didn’t even know how lucky he was, he just awkwardly ran off with his teacher’s womanhood scent in his hands. 

“Oh well, I guess a part of me is with him now.” She laughed to herself, shrugging it off. 

She then packed her stuff to head out to her next class, personal fitness. Her daughter was able to escape her ass entrapment during the masturbation event. She crawled her way between Selina’s cheeks to reach the woman’s lips. They were puffy, red and very wet. Katie hated the fact that she turned on by it. Her brain was scrambled by the powerful sex aroma emitting from her mom’s organs. Her hormones didn’t care about morals. She fought her natural desires as she dove between the puffy lips to find me. I was nowhere to be found. 

“What is with me today? Why am I so horny? Ever since… Max, Katie’s dildo sized boyfriend. After meeting the handsome young man, I keep thinking about him and his particularly exploitable erotic size. Even so, I’ve never been this furiously turned on. If I didn’t have my next class, I’d be willing to go for a second orgasm already.” Selina talked to herself before leaving the classroom. 

Katie searched through the woman’s folds as she walked. It was hard but she was determined to find me. My girlfriend wasn’t going to let me get away with staying in her mom’s pussy all day. She was about to go inside the surprisingly tight vagina to continue her search but then decided to check under the clit first. 

“There you are, you little pervert!” Katie said sounding slightly angry. 

I didn’t have an answer. I got busted fair and square. I sort of shamefully grabbed a hold of my girlfriend's hand as she pulled me out of a wet fold. Her massive size scared me when she got angry. 

“You’re coming with me so we can ride out the rest of the day without getting caught or turning my mom on even more than she already is.” Katie spoke with a serious tone hiding her hormones. 

The tiny then held onto me as she slithered her way back to the giantess’ asshole. Selina grew hornier as her pussy tingled with pleasure. The movements created a chain reaction intensifying her need for release. The woman changed into her workout outfit and couldn’t resist staring down at her undies in temptation. She bit her lip and held her hand over her vagina. She wanted to masturbate so badly but knew she couldn’t. The giantess slapped her pussy through her underwear before continuing getting changed. Her outfit consisted of black yoga pants that tightly hugged her ass and long legs. For a top, she wore a strong sports bra that could maintain and handle her massive tits. Over that, she dressed in a beige crop top which revealed a lot of skin. The dress code was very lenient at this school and Selina took advantage of that. Her class consisted of only females, but if there were guys, nearly all of them would have pre-cum in their boxers watching their teacher workout. 

“Okay class, let’s start out with a run around the studio.” The teacher directed. 

The room was large enough for the 30 students to run together clockwise with adequate space. The one side consisted of 40 workout bikes, the adjacent side had all the weights, and the other two walls were lined with mirrors. The whole space was concealed from peeping eyes which gave the women freedom to sweat and wear revealing clothing. All the girls ran as instructed, but Selina was battling different struggles. Her hormones were off the chart. She couldn’t help herself but watch the young asses jiggle in front of her. The fat bounced up and down, forcing their shorts to ride up between their tight cheeks. The woman was bi-sexual and her hormones loved the spectacular sight of all the fresh young meat. Katie and I were bounced around as her cheeks jiggled us. Katie managed to get her hand and me against her mom’s anus. The perky folds leading to her bowels loved its new visitor. I was greeted with her hunger as the tough skin pulsated and pulled me inside. I crawled away from Katie’s hand as I reached the vast open space of Selina’s insides. 

“Let’s move to the bikes now.” The teacher dictated as she needed to stop eyeing up her student’s asses. 

The woman pulled one bike out in front of the rest and the lead the class. Katie got pinned between the seat and her rectum. The weight pinned the tiny in spot as she was forced to observe the swaying anus before her. I explored the mucus-covered bowels as the biking twisted her insides around making it more enjoyable and fun. Selina regretted her decision once her eyes caught all the sweaty breasts before her. The young women all bent over as they peddled which allowed their swaying boobs to be set free. Sweat built up and slowly dripped from their necks, down their nude chests, and into their young cleavage. There was a new feeling on her anus that nearly caused her to break out into moans. 

“Okay let’s move into some weighted yoga.” The teacher said breathing heavily from a mixture of pleasure and exhaustion. 

The class followed their trainer’s direction as they grabbed weights and moved to the center of the studio. Selina stood at the front and began some quick drills to give the students a tough workout. She loved making it difficult so that everyone could feel the pleasure of sore muscles afterward. As she continued her routine, she couldn’t help but notice each of the girl’s breathing. They grew louder and faster as if they were having sex. Some even grunted which sounded a lot like moans. Selina picked up the speed as hearing all her students turned her on even more. Her own breathing grew heavier and hide the fact that she was actually moaning. Katie took this opportunity to finally squeeze her way into her mom’s ass. The feeling caused so much pleasure to her mom that the woman rolled her eyes back and had to bend over. The teacher knew she needed to slow down before she burst out in orgasmic moans. 

“Okay moving into some softer yoga poses.” She directed while holding back her hormones. 

I saw Katie’s body push through the entrance of the dark cave. By that time, I had made it onto the first ridge of giantess' contracting intestines. My girlfriend immediately started searching for my tiny body. It was dark and wet which made it pretty difficult. She started climbing over the ridge that I was on. I happily watched as her ass and pussy hovered above me. Just then, Selina switched poses which caused her bowels to vibrate and twist. Katie gripped the wet flesh as she sat down on top of me. I embraced the wonderfully massive ass as it smacked me in the face. Her cheeks then closed in on me as she continued her search. I grew extremely horny as my girlfriend was unaware of my presence. The thought overpowered my brain as I knew I had to pleasure her now. 

 

Chapter End Notes:

Next chapter - 67. Orgasm From Her Bowels (Unaware, Ass, Entrapment, Growth, Anal Birth) - already released in the link below 

https://www.patreon.com/posts/31805483

 

New Updates on my Patreon

Polls - Always new polls up every week to dictact where the story goes next.  Current poll is to determine if Selina seduces one of her students. 

Newest Giantess Chapter - Elizabeth and Diane Mistaken Human Dildo from Seven Deadly Sins - Diane becomes jealous and frustrated over Elizabeth's relationship with Meliodas. The giant woman wants her captain to take a sexual interest in herself but he is too focused on Elizabeth's boobs. Diane decides to take her human-sized doll out into the forest for some personal alone time. However, Elizabeth follows her and then accidentally gets mistaken for the doll when Diane begins pleasuring herself. She then continues to use her friend as a dildo completely unaware of the girl's struggles. Included, is a picture of Diane naked and squishing her friend's face into her pussy. Click the link below to read this and also the 9 other side chapters I've written.

https://www.patreon.com/posts/31767995

 

New Tier - Tiny Members of the Board - I'll just link a description to the tier for anyone interested in learning more.

https://www.patreon.com/posts/update-to-10-31463590

 

Another New Tier - Tiny Executive - This tier give you the ability to collaborate with me and have your own executive orders. Meaning, you get to help dictate how one of the chapter plays out. Through Patreon or Email, we discuss fetishes, size changes, location, pussy or ass, anything you want. However, if it’s too absurd, then I can just write it into being a dream. An example of this is the chapter called Vivid Dream. Check out my Patreon for more details, or leave a comment if you have any feedback.