- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

(Unaware, Pussy, Odor, Entrapment, Ass)

“I need to stop forgetting to set an alarm before I fall asleep.” Selina said to herself while putting makeup on. 

She then threw some clothes and books into her bag and started to head out of her room. Something felt off to her, it was a lot cooler than normal. She looked down and saw her double ds hanging free for the world to see. 

“Oops, wouldn’t want to go to school like this. Everyone would be too distracted by my tits to learn.” She laughed to herself while dressing up as the hot cliché teacher. 

Selina left the same panties on as she pulled up a black skirt and tucked in her tight white blouse. Her mind clearly wasn’t fully awake yet. She rushed into the kitchen, grabbed some leftovers and then lastly checked in on Katie’s room.

“Katie, I’m off to work. Katie? Huh, gone already… I hope she doesn’t disappear again on me.” She said followed by a big sigh. 

Katie’s mom then left the house and started off to work. I couldn’t believe that she left the same underwear on. Throughout the morning, I remained stuck to last night’s orgasm. Her juices had soaked into the fabric and intensified the musky aroma in the air. I liked the smell, but I don’t think Katie did. During all the movement from Selina getting ready, there wasn’t anything either one of us could do to escape. We were her pantie prisoners. Once our unaware giantess began driving, Katie made her move. She was positioned in between her mom’s ass and vagina. After getting disoriented from the morning rush, she picked which she thought would lead her back to me. She squeezed herself along her Selina flesh only to have gone the wrong way. In front of her face was the woman’s pink anus. The slight movements also aroused her mom and caused her to shift her ass in the seat. 

“Aw shit, come on mom!” Katie said as the massive anus came down on her. 

Selina’s asshole perked itself out as the woman flexed her ass muscles. Katie's tiny body didn’t stand a chance as the flesh surrounded and scooped her inside. It happened gradually as her mom continued contracting her ass. The strange feeling immediately heightened the giantess’ hormones. Her body purred as it consumed her only daughter alive. Katie fought back against the red flesh but was overpowered until eventually, she was fully inside Selina’s bowels. I felt the whole thing happen and watched as massive pussy before me grew wetter. The woman practically started humping her seat while driving. Her movements were so precise and smooth, it was like a dancer. Her hips swayed without moving her upper body at all. The entire event was incredibly hot. I got rubbed into the woman’s wet lips and got covered by a fresh coat of her juices. 

“Wish I had time to rub one out before class.” Selina said arriving at the school. 

She didn’t have any time to waste as she parked her car and hurried to her first class. All the students were seated as she reached the door. As she walked over to her desk, everyone’s attention turned towards her. I got déjà vu as it felt like I’ve been here before.

“I apologize for my tardiness. I hope everyone did their homework from last night. Is everyone ready for the morning quiz?” She asked speaking only in Spanish. 

“Do we still get to watch a movie if everyone Aces it?” A student spoke up from the back. 

The guy asked in English which Selina ignored until he converted his question to Spanish. She had some classroom rules and one of them was that anything said had to be in Spanish. All her students were late teenagers so there was a level of intellect expected of them. However, another rule of hers was that if everyone got 80% or higher on any quiz or test, she would play a movie during class. Her students loved this deal and studied harder because of it.

“Yes, you know the drill. Not one person below 80%.” Selina replied as she handed out the quiz. 

Nearly every male in the class couldn’t take their eyes off the woman’s boobs. She filled her bra so perfectly. Her plump and luscious breasts were practically bursting out from her blouse’s seam. Somehow, all the students still managed to Ace the test and got to watch 30 minutes from a movie played in Spanish. Selina had an easy first class. During the movie, she leaned back and focused on her dripping pussy. Without giving any expression, she ramped up her anticipation and hormones to make herself even more excited for when class ended. All her build up soaked me and freed me from my restraints. I was able to move around again but all I wanted was to explore her swelling lips. Her flesh began calling my name and I couldn’t resist. I was slow traveling but eventually, I made it onto her wet skin. I squeezed between her puffy slit and started my journey to her clit. Everything around me became very warm and the smell grew stronger. Her womanhood had a distant musk that drove my senses wild. 

“Okay class, I’m letting everyone out early today but tomorrow I expect the reading to be completed and for everyone to be prepared to read out loud.” Selina said still speaking in Spanish. 

A couple of people cheered and then everyone left pretty fast. The teacher stood at the door barely holding onto her sanity. Sweat started building on her forehead as she couldn’t last much longer. Once the last student exited, she locked the door and ran back to her desk. 

“Oh my God, I couldn’t wait one more second. I need this release.” Selina sighed in relief as she stuck her hand down her skirt. 

I made it onto her massive clit and started massaging and humping it. Even at my minuscule size, her clit was so sensitive that I was able to make an amazing effect. The teacher leaned back in her chair and rubbed circles on her clit. She started moaning immediately and had to gag herself with her blouse to keep quiet. Her eyes rolled to the back of her head as she experienced the amazing sensations. Her finger found me and then pressed hard against my back, pushing me into her wet flesh. I ejaculated immediately into my girlfriend’s mom’s pussy. It was so hot that I couldn’t resist any longer. Selina rapidly flicked her bean as she reached orgasm. She held back her screams as her climax shook her body. She received waves after waves of pure ecstasy. Her body slouched and melted into her chair as the massive release felt amazing. Then suddenly footsteps approached the door.

*Knock knock knock*

 

Chapter End Notes:

Next chapter - 66. Some Ass for the Fitness Class (Unaware, Ass, Entrapment) - already released in the link below 

https://www.patreon.com/posts/31462036

 

New Updates on my Patreon

Polls - Always new polls up every week to dictact where the story goes next.  Current polls are dictating Max and Katie's next size. Plus there will be polls for Elizabeth Liones from Seven Deadly Sins, as she will be getting her own side chapter.

Newest Giantess Chapter - Usagi and Mamoru From Sailor Moon - While Mamoru is teasing Usagi in the park, Sailor Galaxia confronts them and shrinks Mamoru to a couple inches. Usagi puts him in her pocket and then gets ready to fight; however, she does not account for the few seconds without clothes. When her next outfit appears, Mamoru is now underneath the fabric. Read the full story of her awkward experience with her first tiny. Click the link below to read this and 8 other side chapters.

https://www.patreon.com/posts/side-chapter-and-31202382

 

New Tier - Tiny Members of the Board - I'll just link a description to the tier for anyone interested in learning more.

https://www.patreon.com/posts/update-to-10-31463590

 

Another New Tier - Tiny Executive - This tier give you the ability to collaborate with me and have your own executive orders. Meaning, you get to help dictate how one of the chapter plays out. Through Patreon or Email, we discuss fetishes, size changes, location, pussy or ass, anything you want. However, if it’s too absurd, then I can just write it into being a dream. An example of this is the chapter called Vivid Dream. Check out my Patreon for more details, or leave a comment if you have any feedback.

 

Thank you to everyone who has contibuted to my Patron and also thank you to everyone reading the free chapters posted here on GiantessWorld! Also, I would like to shout out TomSpeedy for his long time support and awesome reviews on most of my chapters!