- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

(Unaware, Pussy, Entrapment, Unbirth)

“Muy bien, mis hermosos estudiantes, los veré en la clase de mañana.” Selina spoke in Spanish. 

I had no idea what she had just said. I took one Spanish class in grade 9 but I failed because the teacher’s accent gave a hard-on every time she spoke. My brain’s gears began turning as everything started making sense to me. Selina is a Spanish teacher, and she brought me to work by accident. There was a lot of background sound as all the students left the classroom. Selina stood by the door and herded them out of the room. 

“Mhmmm I love post-class sessions.” Selina hummed as she locked the door behind the students.

She then walked over to her desk and unlocked the bottom drawer. Hidden inside, were tons of sex toys. She picked through them until she found the perfect one to suit her needs. In her hand, she drew a massive 12-inch dildo. I had no idea what was going on until Selina sat down and spread her legs. Her pink lips grew in anticipation of what was to come. I smiled in admiration until a large object began pushing on my back. I was shoved against her flesh where I immediately turned myself around. The object pushing against Selina’s panties had retreated. It disappeared, but for only a few moments. Her waistline dropped as the gigantic dildo head lowered into position. Without further hesitation, the 12-inch beast was thrust forward and into my face. The teacher’s wet lips parted against my back and opened up to accept its new visitors. 

“Ohh that’s the spot, mhhmm.” Selina purred as she slid the dildo as far as she could.

I hit the back of her vagina as the dildo then repeatedly rammed into me. Each hit pushed me further through the entrance to her womb and eventually, I popped inside. I looked down at my watch and it began blinking like it had taken some damage. 

“This can’t be good.” I said to myself.

My body then began growing while inside Selina’s womb. The vast open space of sticky wet flesh started to get smaller until there was no more room. I was forced into the fetal position as the woman’s belly began to protrude outwards. Selina then fast-walked to the washroom, surprisingly calm given what was happening. Things began getting a lot weirder beyond this point. Once in the washroom, Katie grabbed my hand and pulled me out of Selina’s womb. I immediately shrunk down to her size at half an inch. 

“Katie!” I cheered before she placed a finger on my lips, hushing me.

She then led me out from her mom’s pussy and we dropped. Her mom was standing at a toilet just about to sit down. Katie quickly pulled out a grappling gun and shot it at the stall’s wall. She grabbed onto me as we swung from one stall to the next. There was a new girl that was using the washroom as we bombarded her personal space. We swung and landed directly into her underwear. 

“Katie, what are we doing?” I asked.

“Max. We are on a mission. This is Terra, a genius gamer girl that needs to be stopped. We’re going to enter her womb together while she brings us home to a sleepover. There will be tons of old friends and people from different groups like jocks and drama students. Once the time comes, we grow so she has to give birth to us. That will make us her children and therefore grant us access to her top-secret gaming inventions.” Katie explained in a serious tone. 

I ate up everything she said, it made perfect sense. I visualized it all taking place, from the dancing jocks to the gamer girl giving birth to twins. Nothing seemed abnormal to me. The gamer girl then stood up and pulled up her underwear. The girl’s tight little pussy smacked both of us in the face and then I woke up. My eyes were groggy so it took some time for them to adjust. Once I smelled the familiar musky aroma, the nostalgia kicked my senses back into gear. In front of me was Selina’s massive lips. I forgot just how small I actually was. The heat radiating from her flesh had made me sweat and also gave me some pretty bizarre dreams. I tried to think back to what I dreamt about but only drew a blank. I had literally just woken up and I couldn’t recall anything from my dream. I sighed in annoyance before deciding to move on. It was great spending the night with Selina, but I needed to get back to Katie again. I had already seen more of my girlfriend’s mom than 99% of kids out there. 

“Max!” Katie’s muffled voice said.

I didn’t respond thinking that I was imagining her voice. 

“Max are you in there?” Katie said, this time more clearly. 

“Yeah! Katie? How did you find me?” I asked surprised to hear from her. 

“I left you in there, dummy. Of course, I’d check the place I last saw you.” She said. 

“Right, okay, well I’m stuck in here. It has hardened so I can’t even move.” I explained. 

Katie didn’t reply this time. Instead, I heard some faint shuffles that soon disappeared. I reminded myself that she had to get under the blankets first before she could even get to me. With more and more time passing, I started to doubt that our conversation even took place. The more I thought about it, the more it felt like a dream. Eventually, what felt like an hour, Katie returned to rescue me. My sanity returned as she crawled her way into her mom’s underwear. 

“I can’t believe I’m doing this. You would probably rather stay in here.” She said sighing. 

“I can’t lie and say that your mom isn’t amazing,” I said carefully watching her reaction as I continued, “but she just shows me where you get your amazing from. You two have a lot in common, but I’d still choose you over her any day.”

Her massive body crawled up the bottom of the panties. She was half an inch tall, but I was half an inch tall in comparison to her. Her house-sized head gloomed down at me and smiled. 

“Mr. Smooth talker down there. If you weren’t covered by my mom’s hardened cum, I’d kiss ya.” She said giggling. 

“Do you think you can free me?” I sighed and then asked her.

“Of course, I didn’t travel across my whole house just to give up now.” She smirked.

Selina began waking up as she rolled onto her side to check her phone. The giantess’ thick yet toned thighs, came together and squished Katie in place. 

“Shit I’m going to be late for work!” Selina said jumping up from her comfy bed. 

Katie wasn’t going to be happy. But I was quite content with this outcome. 

 

Chapter End Notes:

Next chapter - 65. Back to School With Selina (Unaware, Pussy, Odor, Entrapment, Ass) - already released in the link below 

https://www.patreon.com/posts/back-to-school-31341411

 

New Updates on my Patreon

Polls - Always new polls up every week to dictact where the story goes next.  Current polls are dictating what activity Selina instructs in her personal trainer class. The next one will be a size change for the tinies. Also a previous poll was made for the next giantess side chapter with Katniss Everdeen and Elizabeth Liones.

Newest Giantess Chapter - Usagi and Mamoru From Sailor Moon - While Mamoru is teasing Usagi in the park, Sailor Galaxia confronts them and shrinks Mamoru to a couple inches. Usagi puts him in her pocket and then gets ready to fight; however, she does not account for the few seconds without clothes. When her next outfit appears, Mamoru is now underneath the fabric. Read the full story of her awkward experience with her first tiny. Click the link below to read this and 8 other side chapters.

https://www.patreon.com/posts/side-chapter-and-31202382

 

New Tier - Tiny Executive - This tier give you the ability to collaborate with me and have your own executive orders. Meaning, you get to help dictate how one of the chapter plays out. Through Patreon or Email, we discuss fetishes, size changes, location, pussy or ass, anything you want. However, if it’s too absurd, then I can just write it into being a dream. An example of this is the chapter called Vivid Dream. Check out my Patreon for more details, or leave a comment if you have any feedback

 

This chapter was inspired by one of my Patrons through Tiny Executive.