- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

(Unaware, Odor, Pussy, Entrapment)

 

“Oh great. I’m stuck to my mom’s chest now.” Katie said looking at her surroundings. 

Above her was Selina’s neck and chin, her skin was surprisingly smooth for a mature woman. Below, were the boobs that breastfed her when she was a baby. She had no intent on going down there. Selina’s boobs were double ds just like hers, but they looked slightly different. They weren’t quite as perky, but for someone at the age of 36, they looked pretty damn good. Past friend’s described Selina’s boobs as being milk bags because they looked as if they were pumped full of it. Katie admired her mom’s body and wished that she would look the same at that age. Before getting too lost in thought of her mother’s bazookas, she remembered that I was still trapped in her nose. 

“Max you still alive in there?” She asked. 

“Yeah just stuck.” I replied but not able to be heard.

“I can feel you moving again, try to get out, I can’t have you living in my nose.” Katie giggled as the movements slightly tickled. 

Katie then started cleaning herself off from the goop. It didn’t take too long before she became free and could start making her way off Selina’s sleeping chest. As she was climbing, her mom then woke up. The enormous giantess stretched out her arms and took a big breath. Katie managed to hold on until the woman exhaled through her nose. The air expelled in a massive gust that flung Katie’s tiny body down into the low cut shirt. Her helpless body tumbled between her mom’s milk jugs and landed on a fold in the shirt. Katie held onto the fibers as Selina got up from the couch. Her mom walked barefoot into the washroom and lowered her pants. In fear of dangling over the open toilet, the tiny jumped for it. Her body freefell for a huge distance that scared the girl shitless. Luckily, she landed into her mom’s panties which absorbed all the impact with its stretchy material. 

“Thank God for soft undies.” Katie said breathing heavily from adrenalin. 

She was then hit by Selina’s powerful musky scent. The smell caused her to scrunch her nose just as I was reaching the exit. I held onto Katie’s nose hairs to not get blown out.

“Oh no… Max, I’m gonna… Ahchewwwww!” She sneezed. 

I went soaring from her nose and landed into her mom’s panties. Once Katie finished her sneeze, she had no idea where I had been launched. I watched her frantically search the fabric as I called out to her. It was no use, time was up. Selina finished using the washroom and started pulling up her pants.

“Sorry Max, you better not enjoy this too much you little pervert. I’ll find you later.” Katie said jumping out and escaping by her mom’s ankles. 

I looked straight up and smiled in all Selina’s glory. It was magnificent. Selina’s thighs radiated heat from my sides as I took the elevator to heaven. I couldn’t believe that Katie left me like this, her mom completely unaware of me being in her underwear. Directly above me, my girlfriend’s mom’s privates grew closer. Her round ass met in the middle where her pink lips protruded. The light faded as Selina pulled her waistband over her cheeks. Then all of sudden, there it was, her flesh directly in front of my face. Her lips seeped an erotic musk. My hormones immediately flooded my dick with blood. My body pressed into her skin and I grabbed as much as I could at my small size. Selina couldn’t feel my presence at all. She brushed her teeth and got ready for bed just as she always did. She then stripped down into only her underwear and got into bed. Her legs folded over one another and squished the fabric into a camel toe. I was entrapped between her hot lips. Submerged deep between her long legs. There was no escaping. Her moist aroma surrounded me in a blissful trance as I accepted the situation. I presumed that the Goddess was going to sleep, but she had one more thing she wanted to do. I could feel the temperature rise as Selina was horny. 

“A quicky before bed sounds nice. Besides, I have to get rid of this urge after such a weird sexual dream on the couch. I can’t believe I dreamt of my daughter’s boyfriend as a dildo… Well, he is the perfect size… And I bet that it would feel amazing. Mhmmmm.” The woman said biting her lip.

Her pussy vibrated in desires to be finished. I couldn’t believe my ears or what was happening. My girlfriend’s super sexy mom is thinking about me sexually. She pulled on her waistband and shoved the fabric deeper between her slit. I went with it as I got a face full of her sweet juices. It reminded me back to when Dianne had control of me, except this was way better. 

“Uhhhh, Katie is probably riding that young boy’s body right now. Max getting shoved deep inside her. Mhhmmm giving her max pleasure.” Selina spoke to herself in a deep seductive voice.  

After hearing that, I had no control over my dick. I busted a nut all over her skin. My body twitched as I embraced the blissful release of hormones to my brain. The giantess was still peaking her climax as she built it up higher. I continued staying hard throughout the entire thing. Selina rubbed her clit through her panties and continued to camel toe herself until her body could bear no more. She squeezed her thighs together and jolted in ecstasy. Her moans were deep and loud as her body contracted in pleasure. It was an amazing experience from my end. Her pussy got so wet that she began motor boating me with her own release. I swallowed some like always, and I could taste the similarities between her and her daughter. I was at such a small size that I was able to find air pockets to breathe in. Eventually, Selina pulled her panties back out, bringing me along too. To my surprise, she didn’t take them off. Instead, she left them on and slept in her soaked underwear. I was glued to the stained fabric and forced to remain there all night. Her cum held me down as I faced her satisfied lips. I stayed awake for hours while the giantess slept with ease. I remained hard the entire time as well, unable to calm my hormones with Selina’s odor coursing through my brain. Eventually, my dick gave up and returned to its semi-erection. That was enough for me to drift off into a vivid dream of my girlfriend’s mom. 

 

Chapter End Notes:

Next chapter - 64. Vivid Dreams (Unaware, Pussy, Entrapment, Unbirth) - already released in the link below 

https://www.patreon.com/posts/vivid-dreams-ch-31070481

 

New Updates on my Patreon

Polls - Always new polls up every week to dictact where the story goes next. The recent Poll has concluded to determine the next Side Chapter Giantess. Selina's job has also been selected now and will be revealed in the next chapter.

Newest Giantess Chapter - Bryce Dallas Howard - Jurassic World - Bryce Dallas Howard plays Claire Dearing in the Jurassic World plot twist. Her boss Simon Masrani, decides to explore something else besides dinosaurs. He discovers that there is more profit to be made with atom shrinking technology. Simon also decides that Claire is the perfect unaware candidate for his erotic pleasure. He lets loose 10 paid Patrons do explore her body at their own risk. Follow along with the link posted below.

https://www.patreon.com/posts/side-chapter-in-30841871

 

New Tier - Tiny Executive - This tier give you the ability to collaborate with me and have your own executive orders. Meaning, you get to help dictate how one of the chapter plays out. Through Patreon or Email, we discuss fetishes, size changes, location, pussy or ass, anything you want. However, if it’s too absurd, then I can just write it into being a dream. An example of this is the newest chapter that I released called Vivid Dream. This chapter here is another example, the pledger asked for a gooey nose inception and that is what I gave them. Check out my Patreon for more details, or leave a comment if you have any feedback.

 

Thank for reading!