- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

(Nose, Unaware, Giant)

I watched T.V. for a while and then looked up towards Katie sitting next to me. My giantess girlfriend was fast asleep. I looked to the other side of the couch and her mom was still asleep too. I gazed back and forth between the two beautiful giantesses, I had a choice. My internal morality told me to stay with Katie, it’s not wrong to explore my gf while she slept. But the thought of exploring Selina, something about it sparked my hormones. It would be so wrong to take advantage of your girlfriend’s mom while she slept. But that same thought made it even more exciting. I started walking towards the older woman and I could feel the tension rising. I was scared of getting caught. At 6 inches, it’s pretty easy to notice me. Selina’s hand rested on the couch next to her leg. I kept moving closer until I was inches from her fingers. Her skin looked very soft and I was tempted to touch it. Sweat built up on my forehead as I slowly reached my hand out. I held my breath as my fingertips grazed across her pinky. Her hand flinched, causing my heart to skip a beat. I quickly looked up to make sure she wasn’t going to wake up, luckily everything remained the same. 

“How can I do this without getting caught? I need to be smaller.” I said to myself. 

Just when I finished talking, the T.V. show that was still on, it started making loud ringing sounds as one of the celebrities won. This caused Selina to mumble something in her sleep and move slightly. Her hand knocked me over onto my back and then began patting my naked body as if trying to figure out what I was. I was busted for sure, my heart began racing a mile a minute as I awaited the humiliation of getting caught. I glanced over towards Katie but noticed that she was no longer there. I knew it was weird, but I couldn’t think too long on it while her mom fondled my naked body. To my surprise, Selina never woke up. Instead, her subconscious mind thought I was the remote for the T.V. She picked me up in her hand and felt around my stomach with her thumb. I guess she was looking for the volume because her thumb found my erection and then began pushing it down. Her soft touch against my member intensified the erotic pleasure. Once the loud noises ended, Selina hummed in relief, thinking she fixed the sounds. However, I was still captive to her grip. 

“Max! What are you doing?” A small voice said from under me.

I looked down and there was Katie. She was about 4 inches to me, meaning less than half an inch to Selina. I reached over and picked her up. I held her naked shrunken body and couldn’t help but think she looked adorable.

“You’re smaller than me for once. You look so cute as a tiny.” I said hoping to change the topic. 

“Shut up. How’d you even get in this situation?” She asked.

“Your mom thought I was a remote, and now her thumb in holding me down.” I explained while showing her. 

I then attempted to lift Selina’s thumb and dropped Katie in the process. The tiny girl landed on her ass right next to my hard dick. Each leg stretched out of either side, straddling my flesh. She was speechless as she admired my massive shaft. She placed her hands against the sensitive skin and the slight sensations coursed ecstasy through my veins. I closed my eyes, resisting the urge to expel my semen everywhere. During my intense pleasures, something else began to happen. I started rapidly shrinking. I felt woozy and then kind of past out for a few seconds. When I came to, I was half an inch in comparison to Katie. The giantess was bent over looking down at me as I groggily opened my eyes.

“That was so weird seeing you shrink like that.” Katie said bewildered by the randomness of our powers to shrink. 

“I don’t understand how the watch works at all.” I replied still recovering from my dizziness.

Selina then started moving her hand which caused Katie to fall over frontwards. My girlfriend’s face landed directly on top of me. Her nose squished into her mom’s palm right above my head. As everything started shifting, I had to find somewhere safe to hide. I made the quick decision to jump into Katie’s nose before I got lost forever. Katie squinted and wiggled her nose as she felt the weird sensation of my tiny body entering her nostril. I pushed past the forest of nose hair and mounds of sticky boogers. It was obvious that Katie had not cleaned her nose in a while. I kept moving deeper through the tunnel until I felt a little safer. Selina yawned as she lifted her daughter up to her own face. The sleeping woman’s massive mouth frightened Katie as the tiny girl was placed on her upper lip. Once she finished her yawn, the mother then took a deep inhale through her nose which sucked her daughter up into it. Selina’s sleeping mind felt the item enter her nose, but she just assumed it was a booger. She snorted deep into her nose canal so it wouldn’t bother her. 

“Just great.” Katie said to herself as looked around her mom’s nose. 

Behind her, the tunnel got a little thinner and then dropped off leading down Selina’s throat. 

“No way I am going that way. Digested by my sleeping mom is not on my schedule. 

Katie then began crawling back the direction she just came from. The passageway had sticky goop but it was still cleaner than what I had to deal with in Katie’s nose. There was snot everywhere. It amazed me that my girlfriend could even breath with the amount blocking her airway. Luckily, the sticky substance helped me stay in place as Katie breathed. The wind pressure was incredibly strong in the narrow tunnel. It was also really neat to hear and feel the air moving through Katie’s insides to her lungs. 

“Almost there.” Katie said holding on to the trimmed nose hairs. 

Selina was beginning to get annoyed with what she thought was a booger. She began breathing heavier, trying to shoot it out. Katie’s tiny body was tossed back and forth as she tried to hold on. She wanted out, but not as a projectile. However, some snot came soaring out and grabbed onto Katie as it shot out from Selina’s nose. The helpless tiny body then flung down and stuck onto Selina’s chest, right above her boobs. I could feel what was going on from the outside but had no idea where Katie was located now. My focus was more on getting free from her sticky booger traps. 

 

Chapter End Notes:

Next chapter - 63. Spending the Night with Selina (Unaware, Odor, Pussy, Entrapment) - already released in the link below 

https://www.patreon.com/posts/30910922

 

New Updates on my Patreon

Polls - Always new polls up every week to dictact where the story goes next. There are 2 big ones right now. One is for the next side chapter giantess pick, there are 4 to choose. And the other poll is to determine Selina's career. Join the voters tier to add your vote the consistant new polls every week.

Newest Giantess Chapter - Bryce Dallas Howard - Jurassic World - Bryce Dallas Howard plays Claire Dearing in the Jurassic World plot twist. Her boss Simon Masrani, decides to explore something else besides dinosaurs. He discovers that there is more profit to be made with atom shrinking technology. Simon also decides that Claire is the perfect unaware candidate for his erotic pleasure. He lets loose 10 paid Patrons do explore her body at their own risk. Follow along with the link posted below.

https://www.patreon.com/posts/side-chapter-in-30841871

 

New Tier - Tiny Executive - This tier give you the ability to collaborate with me and have your own executive orders. Meaning, you get to help dictate how one of the chapter plays out. Through Patreon or Email, we discuss fetishes, size changes, location, pussy or ass, anything you want. However, if it’s too absurd, then I can just write it into being a dream. An example of this is the newest chapter that I released called Vivid Dream. This chapter here is another example, the pledger asked for a gooey nose inception and that is what I gave them. Check out my Patreon for more details, or leave a comment if you have any feedback.

 

Thank for reading!