- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

(Mouth Play, Boobs, Ass, Pussy)

With my face still wedged in Katie’s butt crack, my girlfriend walked into her room and sat down. Her cushioned bed absorbed a lot of the weight, but my face was still compressed in her cheeks. The clothes I was wearing bothered Katie and couldn’t let her get comfortable while sitting on me. She wiggled around but ending up hopping off me.

“Hmmm, I think we need to do something about your clothes.” She said smirking. 

“Yeah? I think we need to do something about yours too.” I replied trying to be bold.

“I’ll give you a hand if you give me one.” She said seductively. 

“Deal.” I replied. 

Katie then bent over and brought her face right up to my body. Her smile was very suggestive and it made me happy. I was caught off guard when her lips pressed into my chest. She gently used her teeth to rip open my velcro top. Her hot breath caressed my bare chest as she released her grip on the shirt. She then stuck out her long tongue and slid it underneath my lower back. The warm saliva covered my skin leaving behind a sticky residue. I was shocked at how much control she had with her tongue. Katie wrapped me in her bumpy wet muscle and then slowly slid up my back. The top I was wearing was being lifted off me as I received the wonderful massage. I raised my arms as the giantess’ tongue glided over my head. She smiled confidently as she eyed my pants. I grew hard as the anticipation increased.

“Now time for your pants.” Katie said softly. 

Once again, she stuck out her tongue and lowered it onto my abdomen. Her chin was next to my face as she slid underneath the waistband. My dick stiffened as it was met by her soft tongue. She played with it like a joystick. Knocking it from side to side and pushing it down to create a strong indent in her flesh. Shivers spiralled through my body as I moaned in pleasure. It felt amazing. Katie then grabbed the waistband in her mouth and slid them off my feet. I was left completely nude until her lips returned to my junk. Her tongue scooped my balls and then massaged them while maintaining pressure on my shaft. She positioned herself between my legs and licked me up from my ass to my belly button. Then her warm lips closed in and concealed everything inside her mouth. My legs spread and indented her cheeks as she sucked hard. I was about to explode until she finally released me. My dick pulsated as the cool air calmed my hormones. 

“That felt amazing. I nearly finished.” I said slightly out of it. 

“I know, I could feel you about to erupt against my tongue. But I’m going to blue ball you until I’m ready to finish too.” She giggled. 

“I’m fine with that.” I said looking down at the veins popping out from my dick.

“Now it’s time for you to help me undress.” She toyed with my pleasure.

Katie then stood up and picked me up in one hand. Her fingers wrapped around my waist with her pinky holding down my sensitive member. She brought me to the bottom of her shirt and pushed me against her pubic area. 

“Hold on.” She said.

I grabbed ahold of the fabric as she slid me up her bare belly. Her soft skin slid past mine until I reached her massive boobs. Without a bra, her boobs got caught in the shirt. The mounds of flesh came together in front of me as Katie continued to lift me up. The shirt and pressure became very heavy building a lot of tension. Her jugs tightened underneath the fabric until one fluent pop released them. They jiggled below me, free to the cool air in the room. I held on as Katie continued raising me up until her shirt was completely lifted off. Once her shirt was off, she then flipped me upside down and plummeted my body down hers. She even narrowed her shoulders, pressing her boobs together and creating a squishy flesh tunnel for me to dive through. 

“I can never get tired of your boobs.” I said smiling as my face mushed against her flesh. 

“I know, my tits are pretty great. Especially for my little pervert.” She said laughing. 

Once I burst through her cleavage, Katie lowered me down her skinny belly until I reached her waistline. I grabbed ahold of the stretchy material and tried to pull her pants down. However, her ass was too big and held them up from the other side. Katie had to bring me around to her lower back where I was dragged across her ass cheeks holding the band. My face grazed along the soft fatty mound until eventually, her pants snapped over her bubbly butt. Once released, she wiggled her legs until she was able to step out of her pants. My girlfriend then spread her legs and grabbed my hands and feet in each of her hands. I looked up at her sex organs in all their glory. Her pussy was above my head, and her ass by my feet. Katie didn’t wait too long before she started stringing me through her flesh. It was like I was floss digging in her organs for pleasure. My body slid face first, back and forth. Her pussy covered me in her wet scent from head to toe. The warm lube felt great as my erection grazed across her anus and pussy. Katie moaned as she began applying more force. My hands and feet were bound to her fingers as they did what they wanted with me. Every time my face slipped between the giantess’ lips, I swallowed a mouth full of her juices. My hormones were so turned on that I couldn’t hold on much longer. I shook my head and body against her flesh to bring Katie into a climax as well. Her moans peaked as she fluid began gushing out from her pussy. The hot liquid squirted into my face and body as Katie pressed me hard into her flesh. I flexed my dick as I penetrated her ass hole. We both tightened our bodies and released our fluid. Katie closed her legs in orgasm as she nearly fell over. I held my breath as the warm liquids surrounded my head, not allowing me to breathe. I filled her tight anus with my cum as I twitched every last drop out. 

“Wow, I squirted all over you.” Katie laughed while releasing her grip on me. 

I dangled from her fingertips, dripping in her pleasured release. Both of us her out of breath and tired from our climaxes. She set me down on the bed where we both rested. We weren’t tired enough to sleep so instead we just talked for hours. Katie told me about her childhood and I told her about mine. We connected and bonded over similar experiences. Eventually, Katie got up and put her clothes back on.

“Let’s go see what my mom is up to.” She said. 

“Sure. What about my clothes?” I asked. 

“Hmmm, my mom’s pretty chill, just leave them off. I doubt she’d really care.” Katie replied picking me up.

She brought me to her living room where Selina was passed out on the couch. The T.V. was still on and playing some reality celebrity show. Katie sat down on the other side and made herself comfortable. She set me down on the cushion between her mom and herself. I couldn’t help but notice how good Selina still looked even as she slept. My hormones crept back into my mind as thoughts of exploring her crept into my mind. Her unaware sleeping body wouldn’t even know if I took a quick peek.

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

Next chapters - 62. Selina's Nose (Nose, Unaware, Giant) - already released in the link below 

https://www.patreon.com/posts/30794188

 

New Updates on my Patreon

Polls - Always new polls up every week to dictact where the story goes next. Next one will be for the next Side Chapter Giantess. 

Newest Giantess Chapter - Bryce Dallas Howard - Jurassic World - Bryce Dallas Howard plays Claire Dearing in the Jurassic World plot twist. Her boss Simon Masrani, decides to explore something else besides dinosaurs. He discovers that there is more profit to be made with atom shrinking technology. Simon also decides that Claire is the perfect unaware candidate for his erotic pleasure. He lets loose 10 paid Patrons do explore her body at their own risk. Follow along with the link posted below.

https://www.patreon.com/posts/side-chapter-in-30841871