- Text Size +

"Yeah I'm feeling much better now, thank you Amy."

"I was so worried that you died. You are lucky I saw you on Steph's lip! What were you doing and how did you get there? Were you with us for the entire thing?" Amy asked blushing with the last question, feeling a little ashamed.

"I accidentally was transferred to Steph's top when you two hugged, I fell down and then was pushed into Steph's you know what... From there I think you know the rest." I exclaimed.

Steph who was beside Amy on the bed, jumped into the conversation and said, "That's actually kind of hot, you were inside of me for that?"

"Steph this is no joke, my brother could have died!" Amy lashed out a bit.

"Actually sis, what happened was probably the greatest experience of my entire life, I know it's weird that we are brother and sister and that I almost died, but I wouldn't ever undo what happened." I added.

My answer stunned my sister for a bit, I could tell that a lot was going through her head right now. I looked over to the clock and it was nearly midnight.

"I wouldn't mind getting some more rest again, it's pretty late." I said breaking the silence.

"Good idea. I'll get you something to sleep in so you don't get rolled on." Steph said.

She then grabbed one of her shirts and folded it into a nice bed on her dresser. They placed me onto the shirt tucking me in and then they both got into Steph's bed together. Amy had always slept in Steph's bed before but this time it was different, they were a lot closer. My sister way have just turned lesbian, I thought to myself. 

"Goodnight bro." Amy said looking over at me with a still very uncertain look on her.

"Goodnight little perv." Steph said jokingly.

"Goodnight girls." I said closing my eyes.

I woke up in the morning to Steph's door opening and her younger sister creeping in. All of us must have forgotten about her. Her name was Laura and she was a devil child. She was 12 years old with short brown hair and a very small body. The couple times I had met her, she had done something in some way to hurt me. It consisted of tacks when I sat down, name calling, and even farted in my face when I was napping on the couch. I did not want her to find me now, the horrible things that she could do to me were endless. It was 6am which was way too early for either Steph or Amy to be getting up, so I decided to hide. Laura made her way around the bed looking for something to get in trouble for. Luck was not on my side because she grabbed the shirt off the dresser. I was pinned inside as she sneakily made her way out and up the stairs to her own room. I was then freed as she unfolded it onto her bed. After landing I looked around for cover, I could see giant markers laying on her bed beside the shirt I was on but that was pretty much it. I started running to the edge of the shirt to at least give me some cover until a giant hand came crashing down in front of me. The fabric dropped under my feet from the force of her hand and I fell onto my stomach. The hand then grabbed me by my ankles and I tried to hold onto the thin fabric hair but it was no use.

"What in the world is this?" Max? Oh my god max, is that you but super small?" Laura asked.

"Please Laura, just return me to your sister and my sister." I pleaded.

"What, and let them have all the fun? No way, they can have you after." She said with her evil smile.

I knew it was a bad idea, but I pulled myself up to her fingers and bite them as hard as I could. She yelped and dropped me all the way to the floor. I was free falling for a couple seconds until I landed on one of her dirty shirts breaking my fall. I struggled getting up but then I darted for under her bed. Her floor was filled with random items and dirty clothes so I strategically planned a route to run. Right before reaching safety under her bed, her foot came down like a meteorite and landed in front of me. 

"Not on my watch, you're being a bad boy and I'm going to have to punish you." Laura said pissed off.

Laura moved for foot closer to me knocking me over and then hovered it directly above me. The smell was awful and made me gag. She then lowered her foot so that I was wedged in between her sweaty toes. I punched them but it had no effect. I tried to squirm myself out too but again, no use. I decided to pretend to pass out and I collapsed myself still wedged in her toes.

"You really think I'm going to fall for that one. Just wait, if you think my feet smell bad then you don’t know what's coming." She said moving her foot and picking me up.

With her other hand she lowered her pants and underwear and then using her index finger she pinned me right against her asshole. She was right, this smell was so much worse. Laura moaned a little and surprised herself when she noticed that she was turned on. She was still really young and new to these kinds of feelings. 

 

Chapter End Notes:

 

* A little brat girl always makes a story interesting