- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

(Boobs, Smother, Pussy, Insertion)

 

I didn’t have much time to think about it. Maxipad or Maxipoo? My mom calls me Maxipoo, and I don’t want to think about her while pleasuring my girlfriend. Simple, Maxipad it is then. But I hope the name doesn’t stick. 

“Maxipad.” I replied to the giantess standing before me.

It was weird seeing her at her full height again. In comparison to everything around her, she was back to normal. Her towering figure leaned over me as she smiled. Her swaying boobs caught my attention. Her nipples were hard as she grew in excitement for my touch. 

“I see you staring, do you want me to smother you in my tits?” She asked reading my mind.

“Yes.” I answered. 

Katie leaned over me and her boobs knocked me onto my back. Each boob was basically the height that I was. The mound of soft flesh slowly lowered onto my tiny body and consumed me whole. I was in heaven as her skin engulfed me. The warmth radiated from her breast as she applied more pressure. It was like being under a massive heated pillow. It was very relaxing and a huge turn on. I could hear her heart beating through her chest and it pulsated quicker than what I expected. Katie was getting wet from feeling me absorb into her boob. She loved that I tried to take it all in at once. She then lifted herself up to hover over me and position her nipple over my face. I opened up like a good tiny. The nipple was the size of my head but I tried to fit as much of it in my mouth as I could. It was difficult as the more I tried, the harder and bigger it got. 

“Stay there, I’m going to ride you cowgirl style.” Katie said with lust in her eyes. 

She positioned herself above me with her knees on either side. Her massive body stretched way above me, seemingly going on forever. Her ass sat on the bed by my feet and the indent forced me to slide down to it. She wiggled her cheeks and body until my legs got trapped in them. Katie looked down at me one last time and bit her bottom lip. 

“Give me all you got.” I said living in the moment and not afraid of her giantess size. 

My girlfriend’s face then disappeared as her lips slowly lowered onto my chest and face. I was immediately immersed in her warm sticky juices. I wiggled my way between her puffy lips for direct access to her sweet spots. She moaned as her clit grew in my hands. Katie then began to ride me, thrusting her hips back and forth over me. I slid with ease across her pussy, still holding onto her clit. Her lips were soft and inviting, kissing me from head to toe. 

“Uhh Max you feel so good!” Katie moaned.

It felt really go for me too. My whole body was soaked in her juices and my dick was sliding up and down her pussy too. Her hips swayed like she was riding a horse. I could tell she was getting close to climax. Her thrusting grew harder and faster. The weight she put onto me intensified as she desired more. She then slid her hand down and underneath my back, angling my body upwards. With one more thrust, my head was inserted into her vagina, followed by my upper body. Katie gasped from my penetration into her body. It was even warmer inside, and a lot wetter. I swallowed gulps of her fluids as she used me like a mounted dildo. Once I was fully submerged, she held onto my feet so that I could slide in and out of her pussy. Her inner folds brushed past my face and did wonders on my dick. I tried my hardest to keep my body as erect as I could for Katie. Her insides squeezed against me as they began to vibrate. I could hear her muffled moans as she cried out in pleasure. She had no regard for my mom listening as she was practically screaming in orgasm. Her cum filled around my face as I released my own against her lips. She released my feet as her body quivered in ecstasy. My body clenched and squirmed from my own orgasm and that caused even more feeling for Katie. She fell backward onto her back squeezed her legs together. Pressure intensified at my sides and popped me out from her vagina. 

“Oh my God. You never cease to amaze me with the intense orgasms that you give me. Amy is surely missing out.” She said completely out of breath.

“It’s really good for me too. I don’t think I could ever get enough of your pussy.” I said laying in a pool of her extracts. 

“Good.” She replied, still twitching in post-orgasm bliss. 

A few minutes later, Amy came back and knocked on the door. 

“Katie, let me in.” She said annoyed that she was locked out of her own room.

“Okay okay, I’m coming.” Katie said letting her in. 

Katie was still butt naked as she opened up the door. My mom was lurking in the background and scowled at my girlfriend. Amy quickly went in and closed the door behind her. 

“My mom is pretty pissed off. It might be a good idea for you guys to get out of the house for the day.” Amy said not thrilled about her idea.

“Like just Max and I?” Katie asked.

“Yeah I want to talk some sense into my mom and if I threaten her that she won’t see Max anymore, maybe she’ll calm down and let you two live in my room for a while.” Amy explained. 

“Okay, I guess we can go to my place and I can show you off to my mom.” Katie said.

“Cool. And you’re sure she’ll be okay with me at this size? The last mom that had me refused to let me go.” I said hesitantly.

“Oh yeah, she’s super chill.” She replied confidently. 

“Well, I should probably give you some of my clothes then.” Amy added looking at Katie’s nude body.

She then grabbed some yoga pants and a plain t-shirt from her drawer.

“I’ll just go commando.” Katie said turning away Amy’s underwear. 

“Am I going to meet your mom nude?” I asked smirking. 

“Right, I’ll see if one of my old dolls has clothes that’ll fit you.” Amy said going into her closet. 

“Great… I’ll look like Ken.” I said putting on the stuff she found. 

Once Katie and I both got fully dressed, we stood there very stiff and uncomfortable. 

“I don’t like how restrictive clothing is.” Katie complained.

“Agreed, it feels weird.” I added.

“Well, you two can get naked again at Katie’s house then.” Amy said slightly annoyed with our complaining.

“Damn straight we will be.” Katie laughed. 

Katie then picked me up, thinking about where to put me. 

“Well let’s head out my Maxipoo.” Katie said dropping me down the back of her pants. 

She made sure to catch me in her butt cheeks so that I didn’t drop down her pants leg. I wasn’t too thrilled about traveling from this location but at the same time, Katie did have a really nice ass. 

“Be careful with Max, okay?” Amy said already concerned about her decision to let Katie take me.

“He’s safe I promise.” Katie smiled. 

She then wrote down her address for Amy and went on her way. I imagined my mom splashing holy water on her as she walked out the door. The spandex combined with Katie’s big butt held me up fairly well. Her butt cheeks made for a pretty comfortable place to chill in for the walk home.  

 

Chapter End Notes:

Next chapters - 60. Max Meets Katie's Mom (Boobs, Smother, Nipple) - already released in the link below 

https://www.patreon.com/posts/max-meets-katies-30352372

 

New Updates on my Patreon

Polls - Always new polls up every week to dictact where the story goes next. Next polls will be between Max and Katie's Mom.

Newest Giantess Chapter - The second chapter to Raven's giantess series. Robin, the leader of Teen Titans, tries to figure out why Raven is acting strange. The powerful and stunning girl is unaware that she has Beast Boy trapped inside her vagina. Robin spies on her and even continues to while she begins masturbating. He eventually gets caught and Raven unknowingly shrinks him while in a trance. Click the link below to read the full story!

https://www.patreon.com/posts/29901764