- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

(Growth, Boobs)

Amy was so relieved to finally have me removed from her swollen clit. After her intense orgasm, everything became very sensitive and my squirming body drove her crazy. Once Katie brought me back to the bed, we were all able to relax. Katie laid down next to Amy and then placed me in between her boobs. 

“How do you keep ending up in all these different places?” Amy asked out of breath.

“I don’t know really. I just kinda do.” I replied.

“Don’t try to deny that you don’t like it Amy.” Katie added smirking.

“I do like it. But I know that I shouldn’t.” Amy answered feeling off with the morality of our relationship. 

“Well, technically Adam and Eve’s children had sex to produce more humans. So really it’s actually in our DNA.” Katie reasoned. 

We all laid there quietly thinking about her remark. She wasn’t wrong. We felt bad about something that society drilled into our heads was wrong. But that doesn’t mean it is wrong. 

“You two aren’t technically related anyways.” Katie continued breaking the silence. 

“I know but we were raised together. I just think we should avoid any more sexual stuff, no matter how great they feel.” Amy said feeling indifferent of her decision. 

“I’ll respect your wish.” I said.

Katie looked down at me with confusion in her eyes. She didn’t understand our situation, being an only child. Katie only saw the sex and lust that was involved. Pleasure was pleasure to her, no matter how you received it. 

“Alright, it’s your loss. Max is pretty damn good at what he does.” Katie said shrugging it off.

Amy yawned which started a chain reaction of Katie and myself yawning next. We were all pretty beat from our previous adventures. 

“I’m gonna go poop now, then I think sleep should come next.” Amy said getting up and leaving. 

After about five minutes, we noticed my mom peeking in from around the corner. Her head popped out as her eyes quickly scanned the room. Katie laid there and didn’t move. I couldn’t tell if my mom had spotted us or not, but Katie refused to hide. Her bravery/stupidity surprised me every time. With the sound of a loud fart coming from the washroom, my mom’s focus was distracted. We then heard a flush and my mom slowly back away. The weird experience concerned me that my mom might try to steal me again. Any thought of this was then distracted my Katie.

“Your mom is so weird. My mom would high five me for bringing home a boyfriend.” Katie bragged. 

“Even a shrunken boyfriend? She wouldn’t even be able to see me at this size.” I asked.

“She’d say that’s even better! Heck, she’d probably want her own shrunken boyfriend.” Katie laughed.

“Sounds like your mom is opposite to mine.” I said.

“Oh ya, she’s a total milf.” She said also referring to how she got her own looks.

“Who is a total milf?” Amy asked coming back into the room.

“Oh my mom. Every guy falls in love with her. She looks like my older sister.” Katie explained. 

“I wouldn’t be opposed to meeting her then.” She jokingly said suggesting a sexual encounter. 

“Yeah yeah yeah. Take a number.” Katie laughed.

Amy then crawled into bed next to us and made herself comfortable. Katie snuggled into the giantess’ boobs creating a boob-ception with tinies. With all of us being exhausted, we fell asleep fairly quickly. 

I woke up before everyone else and noticed that there were four boobs. My groggy eyes took some time to adjust as I felt my way around. I noticed that I had grown in my sleep, the fun bags were smaller than before. Plus there were four of them. They pressed into each other and I was in the middle. I was immediately turned on as I basked in the glory. Realization soon kicked in as I examined each pair of breasts. One set was Katie’s, they were a darker skin tone and a little bigger than the other. The second set was more plump and was defiantly my sister’s. That meant Katie and I both grew in our sleep. Katie was now normal height again, and I was about 6 inches. That means the watches work. Unreliably, but they still work. I then felt movements as the girls started waking up.

“Oh my god, I’m big again.” Katie said shocked. 

“What? Wow, you really are.” Amy added just as surprised. 

“I’m bigger too, just not as big.” I stated from below. 

“Looks like your dick is bigger right now too.” Katie joked eyeing my hard on.

Amy then moved back a little so her boobs weren’t pressed into Katie’s anymore. I fell onto the bed as my support was removed. Both girls giggled as I landed on my face with my ass in the air. I fixed myself and stood up, trying to hide any embarrassment. 

“Well, I guess the watches can work while we are sleeping.” I changed the subject. 

“Yeah, I didn’t really care to be full size again… Although, I’m sure there are some neat things we could try now.” Katie hinted to Amy and myself. 

“I don’t know Amy. I already told you last night.” Amy said still sticking to her decision. 

“Well, what if you don’t interact with Max.” She bargained. 

Before Amy could answer, our mom knocked on the door.

“Amy, I’m coming in to talk to you.” She said slowly opening the unlocked door.

Amy quickly tossed her blanket over both hers and Katie’s nude bodies. I was hidden completely, only able to listen as I waited for my mom to explode. Amy and Katie both had blank stares as the obese woman entered the room. There was only silence as my mom’s face tried to decipher what was going on. She went through many emotions as her face turned different colours. Finally, she spoke out and surprised everyone.

“This is great! It works! The watches work and can bring my Maxipoo back!” She cheered. 

Katie snorted as she tried to hold back her laughter. This caused my mom’s attention to change and focus on the naked girl in bed with my sister. She gave a very judgmental expression and then looked back to Amy.

“I want to speak to you when you’re… done sinning.” She scoured. 

My mom then left the room and Katie burst out laughing. Amy and I both had straight faces as my girlfriend got it out of her system. 

“Amy, how was your Maxipoo that you had last night? I think it’s my turn now, I’ll shove Max up my ass and then I’ll have a Maxipoo too.” She laughed.

“I’ll leave you two alone with your jokes. I have to go talk to my mom.” Amy said getting up and putting on clothes. 

“Okay, good luck sis.” I said ignoring Katie.

“Thanks, I’ll see you after.” She said leaving.

Katie got up afterward and locked the door behinds her. She turned around with a big smile on her face. 

“So do you want to be my Maxipoo this morning, or my Maxipad?” She said only giving me two options in the matter. 

 

Chapter End Notes:

Next chapters - 59. MaxiPad (Boobs, Smother, Pussy, Insertion) - already released in the link below 

https://www.patreon.com/posts/maxipad-ch-59-30145728

 

New Updates on my Patreon

Polls - Always new polls up every week to dictact where the story goes next. There are several right now to decide on the looks and personality of Katie's mom. You can contribute your vote and also add an option for her name. It's a good time to be in the voters club tier. 

Newest Giantess Chapter - The second chapter to Raven's giantess series. Robin, the leader of Teen Titans, tries to figure out why Raven is acting strange. The powerful and stunning girl is unaware that she has Beast Boy trapped inside her vagina. Robin spies on her and even continues to while she begins masturbating. He eventually gets caught and Raven unknowingly shrinks him while in a trance. Click the link below to read the full story!

https://www.patreon.com/posts/29901764 

 

Previous Updates 

Polls and chapters