- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

(Unaware, Ass, Clit, Exploration)

I held my breath as I tried to escape. Amy’s cum was so thick, even when I pushed my hands into the side, the surface tension wouldn’t break. I swam around to every side but it didn’t make a difference. Just then, I remembered how I got inside in the first place. I swam to the bottom corner and used her bowels as an anchor point to hold onto. I crawled along, stretching the surface layer out with me. Eventually, the tension broke and snapped back into its normal shape. I held on to her insides to not be pulled back inside the bubble. I was free.

“That would have been an embarrassing way to die. Drowning in his sister’s ass.” I said to myself laughing. 

I looked around and the insides of her rectum were huge in comparison to me. Her red flesh soared above my head as I sat in one of many deep grooves. I walked up the ridge and then sat on the top. One direction was the exit through her anus, and the other led down a massive path which continued around a corner. Her insides were surprisingly very clean for being at my small size. Although, I could see small pools of cum deeper down Amy’s anal hallway, and I knew it wasn’t her cum. I wasn’t planning on going any further, that’s for sure. However, just then I noticed something dark and white peeking around the corner. Amy’s inside were moving as this gigantic thing got closer. 

“Max has a superpower when it comes to turning girls on.” Katie said smirking.

“I think Max did travel down there… But I also have to use the washroom.” Amy shyly admitted. 

“I think it would be hilarious if you peed on him in the toilet.” She replied.

“Well it might be more than that coming out.” Amy said joining Katie in a short laugh. 

“Let me guess, you want me to get him out first?” Katie asked.

“Yeah I don’t actually want to suffer in the toilet under my butt.” Amy replied. 

Katie sighed as her cruel humour wasn’t going to happen. She then got up from the giantess’ boobs and made her way down between her legs. Amy flexed as the small footprints sent chills up her back. From the inside, I saw the massive turd make its way around the corner. It carried Brock’s semen along with it. I stared at it in horror. I prayed that Amy knew I was in here and that she wasn’t about to poop me out. Not only would I get covered in warm shit mucus, I could also potentially get flushed down the toilet. I had to get out before that could happen. Katie’s 6 inch body stood on the bed between Amy’s legs as she searched for me. She started by spreading the girls lips and searching for a tiny boy in there. She checked all the wet folds before diving her hand inside. Amy was loving the feeling, it turned her on so much knowing that I was somewhere inside her. She regretted her hormones for their lack of morality, but she couldn’t fight the urge of pleasure it gave her. 

“Don’t finish me with your search, I don’t want to drown the poor guy.” Amy giggled holding back her moans. 

“If you don’t drown him, I’m going to after this. I’m his girlfriend, he should be inside exploring me.” Katie said jealous. 

As Amy got more turned on, it brought the bowel movement closer. I rushed myself to her anus and tried to squeeze out. It was very tight and sticky so I struggled. Eventually I made some progress and could see out. I saw Katie’s naked body standing before me as she dug around inside Amy. 

“I think I might need to go deeper. I’m not sure how the little guy could have gotten this far, but I can’t find him.” Katie said.

“No Katie I’m down here!” I yelled 

Katie looked down and saw me sticking out from the anus. She smirked as she pulled me out. Amy was flooded him hormones by this time. After hearing Katie say to go deeper, she decided to give the tiny a hand. 

“Mhhmmm okay make it quick because I’m about to climax.” Amy said as she scooped Katie with two fingers and pushed her inside. 

Katie’s body slipped between Amy’s flaps with ease. Her body slid inside and Amy burst out in pleasure. As Katie got fully submerged inside, she accidentally let go of me. I got surrounded in Amy’s juices as I too was pushed by the girl’s finger. However, the wet substance acted like glue and I stuck to my sister’s finger as she pulled out. Katie was in up to her knees deep in pussy as she squirmed around trying to find me. Amy melted of lust and got overwhelmed by pleasure. She just couldn’t resist any longer and had to finish herself. 

“Sorry guys, I can’t stop myself anymore, it just feels too good.” Amy apologised. 

She then pressed her fingers into her clit and began making circles. She had no idea that I was stuck to her finger as she masturbated. My tiny body got pushed into her wet lips and then pinned against her soft yet hard clit. My body added extra pleasure which burst Amy into orgasm. Her moans grew louder and her breath became rapid. My dick grew hard as it pressed into the crevice of her clit and her skin. I got wedged into the tight fold as she removed her fingers and covered her pussy with her hand. She thrusted her hips and tightened her muscles. Katie’s surroundings filled with cum as the flesh tried to squeeze her out. Amy held her hand under the tinies feet and prevented her escape. Katie couldn’t breathe anymore so she fought to get out. When Amy finally released, she exploded in pleasure and juices. She squirted Katie out and soaked her bed in the process. Her legs quivered in such an intense orgasm. Her body then tried to relax but there was still something stimulating her clit. Amy tried to take control but couldn’t help from jolting in the sensation. She began laughing as she had no self-control of her own body.

“My clit is still vibrating, I think Max is in there.” Amy said acting like she was dying. 

Katie got up from the bed, her naked body was soaked in the giantess’ fluids. She crawled up on the vibrating body and spread the girl’s lips. She lifted Amy’s clitoral hood and found my small body wedged into the wet flesh. 

“Hey Katie.” I said like I was just busted.

“Hey pervert.” She said back.

 

Chapter End Notes:

Next chapters - 58. Sleeping Growth (Growth Boobs) and 59. Maxipad (Boobs, Smother, Pussy, Inserion) - already released in the link below 

https://www.patreon.com/posts/29997491

 

New Updates on my Patreon

Polls - Always new polls up every week to dictact where the story goes next. This week's poll is to decide on a new giantess. Katie's mom will be introduced next chapter and my Patrons will have the luxury of voting on how they want her to look and act. 

Newest Giantess Chapter - The second chapter to Raven's giantess series. Robin, the leader of Teen Titans, tries to figure out why Raven is acting strange. The powerful and stunning girl is unaware that she has Beast Boy trapped inside her vagina. Robin spies on her and even continues to while she begins masturbating. He eventually gets caught and Raven unknowingly shrinks him while in a trance. Click the link below to read the full story!

https://www.patreon.com/posts/29901764 

 

Previous Updates 

Polls and chapters