- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

(Unaware, Pussy, Ass, Exploration)

Amy quickly left the beach and headed back home. Her asshole kind of hurt from anal, but a good kind of pain. Her vagina was still stuffed with Katie and she wanted to check on her friend but didn’t feel safe to do it on the streets at night. She could still feel Katie’s movements, hoping that the 6 inch tiny wasn’t too hurt. When she got back home, Amy snuck around her house, stealthily making her way back to her room. She sighed in relief that her mom wasn’t still laying on her bedroom floor. Once she closed her door behind her, she squatted and pushed Katie out into her panties. The tiny girl was drenched in Amy’s cum and looked completely exhausted. 

“Please tell me you’re okay…” Amy begged. 

“Yeahhh, I’m great. I’m still in post orgasm shock after getting finger blasted by your anal friend.” Katie said laying in the underwear hammock. 

“Wait his finger went inside you too?” Amy said shocked and impressed.

“Yeah it pushed Max deeper into me, it hurt but felt great.” She replied. 

“Is Max okay?” Amy asked.

“I think so. I’ll check.” Katie said digging her finger in her pussy and scooping me out.

“Yeah I’m okay.” I said.

“Max said he’s good.” Katie transferred the message to Amy. 

“Oh good, I’m glad. I don’t know about you guys but I’m going to relax and watch some meme videos. You can join me in watching if you’d like.” Amy said laying down on her bed.

“Yeah sure.” Katie added.

“Could you leave me in her belly button?” I asked feeling a sudden urge to explore. 

“Umm sure, but you better be careful, I don’t want to lose my boyfriend.” Katie said putting me down next to the hole. 

“Max wants to stay in my bellybutton?” Amy said confused. 

“Yeah I think it is better we just let the perv do what he wants. He’s practically indestructible anyways.” Katie smirked knowing me all too well.

Katie then walked up Amy’s stomach and perched herself comfortably into the giantess’ boobs. I was left by myself, next to Amy’s massive bellybutton. I was so small that the hole looked to be 20 feet deep. My intention wasn’t to go down there. I desired a different hole. I’m not sure why I suddenly wanted to explore Amy, but thinking about it sparked something inside me. I didn’t want to admit what I was doing so I pretended like I was going to hangout in her belly button. As soon as they weren’t paying attention to me, I decided to make my decent down her pubic area. 

“Oh my god I love this one, look at all those chickens!” Amy laughed. 

“That’s funny I guess.” Katie smirked. 

Amy’s laugh vibrated and moved like a wave, travelling down to me and knocking me off my feet. I tumbled down over her panties and luckily grabbed a strand before flying too far. I nearly overshot my target, and it would have been a long time to get back up. Instead of making my way around her panties, I decided to go right through them. I pulled apart the fabric and managed to squeeze myself onto the other side. Once I turned around, I saw Amy’s massive pussy before me. Her beautiful crack seemed to stretch forever. I could see the detail and skin lines in her lips like no has ever seen before. I jumped into her crevice and her pussy held me in place. Even though I was so small, her puffy lips were still very soft. I propelled myself further, letting her pussy devour my entire body. Her warmth radiated onto me and her aroma consumed my senses. I was happy. 

“Oh this is another good one.” Amy continued laughing on and off. 

She had a hunch that I was going to explore down there. She wasn’t certain, but knowing me, it was an educated guess. Even though she had recently climaxed, thinking about if I was down there, it turned her on. She got tingly sensations from her pussy but she couldn’t tell if that was me or just her turning herself on. Either way, it was making her wet. Suddenly, her phone started vibrating as she received a call from Steph. 

“Hey Steph, what’s up?” She asked cheerfully. 

“Hey my cute and sexy Amy. How are things with your mom and Max?” Steph asked. 

“Of course she doesn’t ask about me.” Katie said pouting. 

As the girls talked, I continued exploring. I could feel Amy’s lips become wet as I went deeper. Her tasteful juices made it easier for me to move. I was so light that I didn’t break the surface tension. It basically meant that I could walk across her wet patches without getting stuck to them. It was pretty cool. Eventually, I made it to her vagina opening and there was leftover cum still hanging out of it. I also noticed that her whole pussy was now pulsating. I smiled knowing how my actions had such an amazing effect on her. Amy’s insides craved me, and I was going to let it have me. However, I had to first get through her cum. I squirmed my way over and grabbed a hold of it. Just because I could, I decided to try some. It tasted sweet and a little salty. I took too long in my location, Amy tightened her pubic muscles and that squeezed her cum out. I was helpless as the gooey substance rolled over me and then popped me inside of it. I was then trapped in the drop as it rolled its way down to Amy’s anus. The feeling tingled the giantess and caused her to plump out her asshole. I watched as the skin perked itself out and then retracted back in. Her anus just happened to slightly open as it sucked her own cum inside. I was brought along as its prisoner. 

“So I’ll hopefully see you soon then. See ya hot stuff!” Steph said. 

“Yeah for sure, see ya babe.” Amy replied and then hung up.

She bit her bottom lip as pleasure filled her mind. She could feel herself dripping in horniness. She knew Max must have explored down there. There would be no other way she could be so turned on just an hour after climaxing with Brock. Amy looked down to Katie who had been watching her from her boobs. 

“Let me guess, Max is turning you on?” Katie smirked.  

 

Chapter End Notes:

Next 2 chapters already released in the link below (I'm late with updating GiantessWorld - sorry)

https://www.patreon.com/TinyExperience

New Updates on my Patreon

Polls - Determine if Max wants Katie's ass or pussy

(soon)- If you want to see Katie's mom get involved. Voters would get to decide on her looks and personality.

New Giantess Chapter - The second chapter to Raven's giantess series. Robin, the leader of Teen Titans, tries to figure out why Raven is acting strange. The powerful and stunning girl is unaware that she has Beast Boy trapped inside her vagina. Robin spies on her and even continues to while she begins masturbating. He eventually gets caught and Raven unknowingly shrinks him while in a trance. Click the link below to read the full story!

https://www.patreon.com/posts/29901764 

 

Previous Updates 

Last Giantess Chapters - Elsa, Black Widow, Penny, Moana, Raven and Beast Boy 

Couple Videos can be found on Pornhub 

https://www.pornhub.com/users/tinyexperience 

 

Thanks to everyone reading and enjoying the story!