- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

(Unaware, Aware, Pussy, Ass, Insertion, Giant, Sex)

Amy’s knees were quivering in the water as she fought back against her hormones. She bent over and tightened her body, trying as hard as she could to not burst out in pleasure. Katie’s 6 inch body was stuffed up her pussy and the tiny’s size filled every inch. Luckily, Katie had enough air in there to last her a few hours. Although, Amy wasn’t going last much longer. She craved a climax, but she also didn’t want to embarrass herself in front of a boy that liked her. She needed to say something, an excuse, an explanation, anything that could explain why she’s acting weird. 

“Are you okay Amy?” Brock said still gripping her arms. 

Amy knew she wasn’t going to make it, she had to use Brock to finish herself and fill the desire of pleasure that was tearing at her soul. 

“I think there’s a fish swimming, ahhh!” She said faking her jump scare and grabbing onto Brock.

Amy’s plush boobs pressed into Brock’s skinny body as she wrapped her arms around him. Her nipples were pointed like diamonds as they pierced his chest. Brock was taken by surprise as this beautiful girl lunged herself onto him. He froze for a few seconds before holding and comforting Amy with his presence. He was a fairly nerdy and geeky guy so he didn’t have very much experience with women. But he also hid his nervousness very well in this situation.

“It’s okay, I got you.” He said feeling his confidence rise. 

Amy soon felt something else rise as their bodies pressed together. Her plan was working. Although, Brock was too shy to admit the obvious, so Amy had to escalate things even more. She quickly turned herself around so her back was against his chest. Brock’s dick slid across her ass and then perched itself between her cheeks. He was filled with hormonal sensations as the blood stiffened his dick. Amy could feel the pressure increase as his dick forced its way between her ass. She wanted it so badly but needed to make it Brock’s decision to pursue her.

“I’m sorry if I’m jumpy. I hate fish.” Amy said holding his slightly masculine arms around her. 

Brock cleared his throat before replying, “It’s okay.” 

Both Amy and Brock then looked over to Brock’s friends who were making some noises. They were in the same position but also thrusting in unison. The female was quietly but easily noticeably moaning. 

“Looks like your friends are having some fun over there.” Amy giggled.

“You know, we could too… if you wanted.” Brock finally made the jump Amy needed. 

“Yeah? Mhmmm what do you have in mind?” Amy hummed in excitement. 

Brock slid his right hand down Amy’s stomach until his fingers reached her lips. Amy was finally able to release some pressure as she instantly began moaning. He had thin lengthy fingers as he parted her flesh and made circles on her swollen clit. Unexpectedly, he then slipped his middle finger down and up into Amy’s pussy. Her lips tightened around the entrance sealing it from any water. Katie’s body had filled the space already so there wasn’t much room left. Katie was also taken by surprise as the man’s finger ran up her legs. Luckily, Brock wasn’t very familiar with fingering so he didn’t think much with feeling something weird in there. Once his fingers hit Katie’s vagina, her body was being pushed into the back of Amy. 

“Uhhh oh my god whatever you’re doing, it feels so good.” Amy moaned feeling Katie’s presence inside her. 

Brock continued pushing but also began flicking. The tip of his finger caressed Katie’s flesh and ran across from her ass to her clit. Katie exploded with pleasure, soaking me in her juices on the inside. I used the juices to continue massaging her insides and also as lube as I thrusted my hard dick into her womb entrance. 

“Put it in.” Amy begged as she desired more. 

Brock was caught off guard from Amy’s horniness. He wasn’t about to question anything though, this was the greatest day of his life. With his free hand, he directed his dick in between the girl’s ass cheeks. 

“Right here?” He asked not sure if he was in the right place.

“Yeah. I’m ready.” Amy replied eagerly out of breath. 

Brock’s head pressed against her anus and slowly made its way in. Her tight skin gave way and morphed around the large dick being inserted. Amy gasped and cried out in pleasure. Katie could feel a bulge slide along her back as Brock pushed deeper. The thin flesh separating Katie from Brock's cock wasn't very much. The bulge rubbed against Katie and turned Katie on even more. Brock was overwhelmed with pleasure from the Amy’s tight ass hole. Her hot intestines squeezed and consumed his meat. He wasn’t going to able to last much longer. He increased the pressure with his fingering and noticed that it went deeper this time. A tight sensation appeared that went up to his finger’s first joint. He disregarded it as it was driving Amy into orgasm.

“I’m going to cum Brock.” She said out of breath. 

Brock thrusted harder and deeper into her bowels as his dick swelled ready to explode. Meanwhile, inside Amy’s pussy, Brock’s finger had forced its way into Katie’s vagina as well. Katie was so wet from my movements inside her that Brock’s finger was able penetrate her hungry pussy. The massive size pushed against her opening until eventually it gave way and accepted the intruder. The fingertip slowly crammed its way in until it met with my back. I was flattened into the back of Katie’s pussy and my dick was pushed deep into her womb entrance. It was the final force of pleasure that engulfed my body and caused me to erupt. I sprayed my seed into Katie’s womb as I enjoyed the orgasm bliss. This caused a chain reaction making its way to everyone else. Katie was overwhelmed in pleasure by the huge finger. She had never fit something that big inside her before. The feeling plunged her into climax. She could feel my struggles and movements against her womb and that drove her into a massive finish. She squirted onto Brock’s finger as he moved her body around with his finger. Katie’s shaking in return then submerged Amy to burst into orgasm. She could feel her 6 inch captive squirming around and that drove her senses wild. She burst into a vocal moan gripping onto Brock’s arms and scratching him. Her insides flooded Katie in cum as she her tensed in pleasure. Her anus compressed and contracted onto his shaft as his member swelled and fired its rounds. Brock embraced Amy’s body against his own as he crammed his dick as far as it would go. Fluid expelled from his head and her intestines were flooded in his semen. Luckily, Katie was not hidden inside Amy’s ass or she could have drown in his release. As everyone relaxed, Brock retreated his finger from Amy. However, Katie stuck onto his fingertip and was being dragged out too. Amy realized what was happening and quickly squeezed her vagina. Katie was brought out half way before Brock’s finger popped out. Her little legs dangled out nearly slipping out completely. Amy then clenched her muscles and sucked Amy back inside before she became lost in the water. Brock also retreated his dick and slowly pulled it out from the grips of Amy’s bowels.

“That was amazing.” Brock said blown away by Amy.

“I really enjoyed that too. Has to be one of my best orgasms ever.” She admitted blushing. 

“So do you want to hang again some time? I mean not like just sex, like bowling or a movie. Or if that’s what you want… I’ll just stop talking now.” Brock said embarrassed but laughing it off. 

“Yeah I do want to hang out with you… But there’s also other complications… My mom being one of them. And Katie… Crap I have to go now.” Amy said leaving Brock by himself in the water. 

“Will I see you again?” Brock asked desperate for an answer. 

“I don’t know.” Amy replied quickly putting her clothes on and leaving the beach. 

 

Chapter End Notes:

Next chapter - Max Explores Amy (Unaware, Pussy, Ass, Exploration) - already released in the link below 

https://www.patreon.com/posts/29659150

New Updates on my Patreon

Polls - Always new polls up every week to dictact where the story goes next. New poll currently for next giantess side chapter. Will it be Moana, Penny, Raven, Sam, Black Widow, or Elsa?

New Giantess Chapter - Elsa gets fed up with Anna gloating about her relationship with Kristoff. She is sexually frustrated so she takes it out on the innocent couple. Elsa uses her powers to shrink them down to a size that she can fit inside her. Kristoff in her swollen pussy, and Anna in her tight asshole. Read the chapter to find out what happens and look out for the Olaf part at the end. Link posted below.

 https://www.patreon.com/posts/side-chapter-29500614 

Previous Updates 

Last Giantess Chapter - Black Widow - Ant-Man uses his suit and shrinks down in order to spy on Black Widow. She strips down and hops into a relaxing bubble bath. He couldn't resist his urges and he jumps into the bath with her. He then has a close up view as Natasha begins masturbating. Scott soon gets caught and is then used as an anal sex toy. Follow along from Ant-Man's perspective as he abuses his powers to become tiny. Read the full chapter in the link below! 

https://www.patreon.com/posts/black-widow-and-29111666 

New Video - Black Widow Unknowingly sits on a tiny and the tiny dissapears up into her ass. Only on my Patreon

Older Giantess Chapter - Raven from Teen Titans -  Beast Boy walks in on Raven pleasuring herself and this causes Raven to grow into a 70 foot giantess. Her clothes are ripped off and while in a meditative trance, she mistakes him to be a 6 inch dildo. Find out what happens next and read this exclusive chapter only available on my Patreon. Also check out the picture representing the chapter!

Couple Videos on Pornhub 

https://www.pornhub.com/users/tinyexperience 

 

Thanks to everyone reading and enjoying the story!