- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

(Boobs, Aware, Unaware, Pussy, Ass, Insertion)

“Where are we going?” Katie asked.

“Do you know where Little Beach is?” Amy replied. 

“Um no I don’t think I’ve been there.” Katie said bouncing up and down from Amy’s steps.

“It’s around the corner from St. Joseph’s high-school. Not many people know of it, but I think it’s a pretty cool spot to chill. Plus, we should make it there right as the sun sets.” Amy said speeding up her walk.

“Cool. We can go swimming too. Lord knows I could use a bath.” Katie laughed smelling her armpits. 

“Haha well we will see about that…” She replied. 

It was a hot day today so Amy began sweating profusely on the journey. Salty water drops crawled down her neck and pooled on her hot chest. Katie was getting overheated sitting in the giantess’ cleavage. Her favourite squishy location made her soaked and quite uncomfortable. She was also finding it difficult to hang onto Amy’s bra as the girl’s sweaty boobs bounced relentlessly. I myself, had no issues with my location. Katie’s pussy was beautiful and very cozy to relax in. I could feel my girlfriend’s body getting knocked around by my sis’s boobs, but it didn’t affect me much. 

“We almost there? I’m dying of heat down here.” Katie said exhausted. 

“Yep pretty much here now. This is the trail that leads to it.” Amy said slowing her pace and ceasing the jiggling. 

“Hallelujah!” Katie cheered. 

Amy walked along a thin path surrounded by coniferous trees. Katie looked down and watched Amy’s feet as she walked. Pine needles cracked beneath her shoes like helpless Tinies. Katie visualized myself in replacement to them. She cringed as hundreds of me had their spines snapped into two and crushed beneath the weight of Amy’s foot. Each step causing so much destruction and death. 

“We’re here.” Amy said. 

Katie shook her head returning to reality. There was a small clearing of open grass that met a few feet of sand next to the lake. Amy walked over and sat down on a log that was perched in the sand. She then took off her shirt so Katie could get some fresh air. Her boobs were met with a refreshing breeze from the lake. 

“Perfect timing, look how beautiful the sunset is here.” Amy said admiring the view.

“Wow you weren’t kidding.” Katie replied.

Both girls watched as the sun slowly disappeared behind the trees far across the lake. The water glistened and danced in its reflection as the sky began to change colour. The bright blue changed into a yellow and red. As the sun set even more, the sky grew darker and the red faded to pink before disappearing. 

“Okay time to skinny dip!” Katie cheered shocking Amy out from a trance.

“It’s pretty risky Katie.” She replied.

“No one’s here and it’s still hot as balls out here. Don’t you want to go for a nice refreshing swim?” Katie insisted. 

“Well I guess yeah. What about Max?” Amy asked.

“He’s fine in there. I can still feel him enjoying his stay. Water doesn’t go up your vagina either, so he’s safe.” Katie reasoned.

“Alright we can go swimming but we should make it quick.” Amy said stripping down.

Amy released her bra strap and her boobs hung in freedom. Katie had to use her arms to hold herself up or she would have fallen through the massive mounds. Amy picked up the Barbie doll sized tiny and held her as she walked into the water. Chills shot through her spine as the water reached her pussy. Once she reached her belly button, she laid her hands out flat so Katie could stand on them. Katie didn’t even hesitate as she used Amy’s fingers as a diving board into the water. Amy admired Katie’s cute little butt as she jumped. Afterwards, she then crouched down so she was head level with her friend. I felt the dive and free falling from inside Katie. It was pretty cool. It sort of felt like when you drive over a hill and there’s a drop that makes you float out of your seat. The bouncing around disrupted my cozy nap and covered me her goop. I placed the warm sticky substance on my crotch and immediately grew hard. I decided to arouse Katie and see where things take off from there. I began massaging her internal walls and rubbing my dick against her squishy folds. Katie couldn’t help but get turned on and moan from my actions. 

“Is that Max’s doing? What’s he doing in there?” Amy asked jealously.

“Oh he’s doing something alright, mhhmm. It’s mostly the feeling of him squirming around in there that causes so much pleasure.” Katie said purring in hormones. 

Amy turned her head as some voices grew louder back on land. There was a full moon out so it provided just enough light to see silhouettes. Three figures walked around the corner and found Amy’s clothing in a pile. 

“Shit…” Amy mumbled under her breath. 

“Hey guys it looks like another girl is skinny dipping out there tonight.” A female voice said.

“Hey whoever is out there, I hope you don’t mind but we are going to join you.” A young man’s voice yelled out and his friends laughed. 

The three people then stripped naked on the beach. Amy could clearly see the outline of the two guy’s dicks as they turned sideways. They were hung and looked to be just a little semi-hard. The girl with the group had small perky boobs and was really skinny. They all talked and laughed as they entered the water together.

“I have to hide you Katie.” Amy whispered.

“I know, just do it.” Katie replied. 

“Take a deep breath.” Amy said.

She then brought Katie around to her back side and submerged her in the water. She led the tiny head first between her butt cheeks searching for her hole. She wasn’t able to decipher which hole and not wanting to drown her tiny friend, she just pushed. Amy’s eyes widened as Katie forcefully slid her way into her body. Her hole sealed back up as Katie’s 6 inch body was consumed by her insides. Amy was hit with waves of pleasure and she bit her lip to prevent herself from moaning. 

“I see her figure… Hey, I’m Brock. I apologize for interrupting your swim. My friends insisted we join you. What’s your name?” Asked the soft and familiar voice walking towards Amy.

“Amy. And that’s okay, I was just about to leave anyways.” She replied. 

“Wait… Do you go to PR high school? I think I had a class with you last year.” Brock asked.

“Oh you were in my science class. I remember you.” Amy replied.

“Yeah I had the biggest crush on you. Funny how we run into each other here.” Brock said slightly laughing and smiling. 

Amy was trying her hardest to not burst out in moans. Unfortunately, Katie decided to move around and it gave her an explosion of pleasure. 

“Oh my God.” Amy tightened her body in her water. 

“What’s wrong? Did a fish graze you?” Brock jumped towards her and placed his hands on her arms. 

Brock’s friends ventured off on their own as these two grew only an arm’s length away now. Amy was filling with ecstasy and didn’t know how long she could hold out with Katie inside her. I was causing Katie pleasure which made her move around and in return caused Amy pleasure. Brock had no idea he was talking to a girl that was actually in the midst of a 3-way orgy. 

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

Next chapter - Amy's Wet Orgasm (Unaware, Aware, Pussy, Ass, Insertion, Giant, Sex) - already released in the link below 

https://www.patreon.com/posts/29391310

New Updates on my Patreon

Polls - Always new polls up every week to dictact where the story goes next.

New Giantess Chapter - Elsa from Frozen won the vote and will be written and then posted soon on my Patreon

Previous Updates 

Last Giantess Chapter - Black Widow - Ant-Man uses his suit and shrinks down in order to spy on Black Widow. She strips down and hops into a relaxing bubble bath. He couldn't resist his urges and he jumps into the bath with her. He then has a close up view as Natasha begins masturbating. Scott soon gets caught and is then used as an anal sex toy. Follow along from Ant-Man's perspective as he abuses his powers to become tiny. Read the full chapter in the link below! 

https://www.patreon.com/posts/black-widow-and-29111666 

New Video - Black Widow Unknowingly sits on a tiny and the tiny dissapears up into her ass. Only on my Patreon

Older Giantess Chapter - Raven from Teen Titans -  Beast Boy walks in on Raven pleasuring herself and this causes Raven to grow into a 70 foot giantess. Her clothes are ripped off and while in a meditative trance, she mistakes him to be a 6 inch dildo. Find out what happens next and read this exclusive chapter only available on my Patreon. Also check out the picture representing the chapter!

Monthly Video Postings to Pornhub - Starting with the first video that I created, I will be posting each video that I make to that platform. They will be a month late so for instant access, please visit my patreon. 

https://www.pornhub.com/users/tinyexperience 

 

Thank you to the Millionaire sponsors -  Dan Baker, John Snow, StrongShadow2018, Tannerlin47, Glitch, Grant Murphy, SmotherSlave James Puckett, AB23, Cosmic Cooking, Stargate1990, Alexis Spillane, Clinton jackson, Daniel Bass, Unknown1, Andy Duran, KindofObvious, Gege, Tizzdance42, Luke Raleigh, Starge_darkfold, Gatekeeper, Kyle Hien Platter, and Lincoln Garrett