- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

(Aware, Pussy, Insertion)

 

After the door closed behind our mom, Amy then ran back to the butt indent on the bed. 

“Thank god you guys are still there.” Amy said relieved.

“No thanks to your mom’s fat ass. She was trying to suffocate us! I think she even farted!” Katie said over-reacting.

Amy and I both laughed while Katie was genuinely frustrated. She put me down on the bed and walked away. 

“Amy can you get me my watch? I’m gonna grow into a 100 foot giantess and fart on your mom.” Katie said. 

“I’m not sure the watches work like that.” Amy said still snickering a bit.

“Well I’m sure I can figure it out.” Katie replied still determined. 

“Alright then.” Amy handed her the second watch. 

Katie walked over to the screen and placed her hand on it. There was a quick flash and then an unlocking sound from the other side. Remembering from my experience, she then went around and found the needle. She stopped for a moment and it sort of seemed like she was going to change her mind about the whole thing.

“Oh yeah, you’re afraid of blood.” Amy said unknowingly mocking her.

“I am not. Look at this needle, it’s as thick as my finger!” Katie defended herself. 

She then took some deep breaths and put her hand near the tip. She hesitated multiple times psyching herself out until finally her hand hit it. She quickly pulled her hand back in pain and examined the damage. Her body wobbled for a while until she fainted. I tried to rush over to her but was too small to make any distance. Plus, running on thick threads of the bed sheet isn’t easy either. Amy didn’t really know how to respond either so we both basically just waited until she woke up again. 

“Morning Katie. Your watch shrunk.” Amy said as Katie sat up. 

“I knew it would work.” She replied groggily. 

Katie then proceeded to put the watch on. She fiddled around with screen until there was a quick flash and the needle poked her skin. She didn’t react this time as it was too small to really notice. I had finally made it over to Katie and I was curious as to what was going to happen. My beautiful giantess girlfriend sat before me and began to grow. She experienced the same woozy feeling I did but still managed to make a smile. Amy and I watched as Katie grew about 12 times in size before she stopped. 

“What? No. I was supposed to be massive! Not still tiny…” Katie said frustrated. 

“Well you’re massive to me!” I yelled up at her towering body. 

“You’re about 6 inches tall I think now.” Amy added.

“Dumb watch.” Katie tried pressing the screen but nothing happened.

“It probably needs time to recharge.” Amy reasoned.

I then pressed mine and nothing happened either. A small amount of panic crept over my body. I felt a little sick to my stomach as I realized that it’s possible I may be stuck at this size forever. I was too small to interact with other regular sized people. Amy for example, her nipple trapped me, if that isn’t sad, then I don’t know what is. 

“Mine won’t work either.” I said but no one heard me, “Mine won’t work either!” 

Katie then turned towards me and looked down at my tiny body. She had never seen me so small before. I was about half an inch tall in comparison to her size. 

“You’re so cute though Max. I guess maybe it is good I didn’t grow bigger if you have to stay the same.” Katie said.

“Oh shit. Don’t tell me Max can’t grow either.” Amy added.

“What are we going to do about mom? Katie, you’re the only one that can keep him safe, he’s too small for me. You don’t have any pockets either.” Amy said.

“Well I can think of a place. Natures pocket.” Katie smirked looking down at me.

I wasn’t against that option. It was turning me on thinking about being carried around inside Katie. My girlfriend picked me up and examined my tiny body. I could read her mind, I knew she wanted me inside her. Without warning, the room door slowly opened and Katie reacted fast. She used her middle finger and fingered me inside her tight pussy. She gasped in pleasure as my body slid deep inside hidden from the outside. 

“Who are you?” My mom asked as Katie stood a naked 6 inches tall on the bed. 

“I’m Max’s girlfriend, nice to meet you Max’s mom.” Katie said smiling fully knowing how much trouble this was going to cause. 

Amy stood there silent and shocked. She didn’t know how to react with them meeting this way. And from what Katie was saying, Amy was speechless. 

“Where’s Max?” My mom asked. 

My body tensed up as I dreaded what Katie was going to say. She better not tell her where I am.

“He used the watch and shrunk even smaller. You can’t even see him, only I can.” Katie explained.

“You’re saying my baby got even smaller? I need him back, I have to protect him, especially now.” My mom said looking around the bed for him.

“Well about that, he’s…” Katie looked back and forth from Amy and my mom, “Max is inside me.” 

“What do you mean? You ate my son?!” She raised her voice getting angry and breathing heavily. 

I couldn’t see my mom but I could tell she was pissed. I was worried she was going to grab Katie and squeeze her so tight in her fists that she would pop.

“No, I shoved him up my pussy. Oh I can feel him move inside me, mhmmm.” Katie said with her fingers spreading her lips.

My mom’s face became emotionless before she fainted. Luckily my sister was standing nearby and caught her. She laid our mom on the floor before turning to Katie.

“Are you crazy? I literally thought my mom was going to kill you.” Amy said.

“Once your mom discovered me, I knew I was screwed. So I talked her into fainting, only way that we could get passed her fat ass.” Katie smirked. 

I couldn’t believe it, Katie had the biggest balls I have ever seen. I couldn’t face her parents like that. Just casually tell her mom that I have Katie stuffed up my dick hole. 

“We shouldn’t be here when she wakes up. Let’s give her some space until she calms down a bit.” Amy said looking at the obese body lying on her floor.

She then picked up Katie and got her things together to go outside. 

“Mind if I ride in your boobs?” Katie asked.

“Uh yeah sure.” Amy replied. 

Amy then spread her boobs and stuck Katie in her cleavage. She arranged the tiny so that she was hidden from the outside world but could still see through the shirt. Katie was turned by this and I could tell. Her walls oozed juices as her excitement raised. I got soaked as I explored Katie’s insides. Even though hers was basically the same as every other girl’s, I was still fascinated by it. I traveled to the far back and walked around the hole leading to her womb. Her insides vibrated as my small movements turned her on more. I was wondering how my girlfriend was going to last in public with me pleasuring her like this. This could be fun for me.

 

Chapter End Notes:

Next chapter - Swimming Orgy (Boobs, Aware, Unaware, Pussy, Ass, Insertion) - already released in the link below 

https://www.patreon.com/posts/swimming-orgy-ch-29282041

New Updates on my Patreon

Polls - There is a poll currently active for if Amy has sex while Katie is inside her. You can vote on which hole Katie is in and if the giantess and giant have sex in the water.

New Giantess Chapter Opportunity - In my most recent post, I am giving every Patron the option to add their own giantess option. All you have to do is comment the giantess and where she is from. Then everyone will vote and the winner gets a chapter on them. 

Previous Updates 

Next Giantess Chapter - Black Widow - Ant-Man uses his suit and shrinks down in order to spy on Black Widow. She strips down and hops into a relaxing bubble bath. He couldn't resist his urges and he jumps into the bath with her. He then has a close up view as Natasha begins masturbating. Scott soon gets caught and is then used as an anal sex toy. Follow along from Ant-Man's perspective as he abuses his powers to become tiny. Read the full chapter in the link below!   https://www.patreon.com/posts/black-widow-and-29111666 

New Video - Black Widow Unknowingly sits on a tiny and the tiny dissapears up into her ass. Only on my Patreon

Older Giantess Chapter - Raven from Teen Titans -  Beast Boy walks in on Raven pleasuring herself and this causes Raven to grow into a 70 foot giantess. Her clothes are ripped off and while in a meditative trance, she mistakes him to be a 6 inch dildo. Find out what happens next and read this exclusive chapter only available on my Patreon. Also check out the picture representing the chapter!

Monthly Video Postings to Pornhub - Starting with the first video that I created, I will be posting each video that I make to that platform. They will be a month late so for instant access, please visit my patreon. 

https://www.pornhub.com/users/tinyexperience