- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

(Incest, Nipple, Aware, Trapped)

Katie picked me up and then put me back in between her boobs. It was the perfect holding place for me. My 6 inch body fit perfectly in her cleavage. I wrapped my arms around each squishy mound and made myself comfortable. Katie got up and then walked over and peered down at where she just came from. Amy’s pussy was a pinkish red and it looked almost swollen. 

“Looks like you really did enjoy me down there.” Katie smirked feeling accomplished. 

“You have no idea… Well I guess you do now.” Amy laughed realising Katie experienced a tiny pleasuring her too. 

She took a few more glances at Amy’s satisfied lips and then turned around and started walking up the giantess’ body. She had always been a little bi-curious, but now from this experience with Amy, she knew she was bi. Pleasuring another girl gave her even more pleasure too. 

“I think I could get used to this.” Katie said making her way up Amy’s body. 

“What’s that?” Amy replied staying flat on her back, still trying to soak in the post-orgasm feeling.

“Being a tiny pleasurer and a giantess.” Katie continued. 

“Mhmmhmm.” Amy hummed as the girl’s small feet made soft footprints up her body.

“I just think, you know, maybe being tiny isn’t all that bad. But also I want to be Max’s giantess too. If I got both then I’d be willing to do pretty much anything.” Katie said crawling up Amy’s boob.

“Well I think you make the perfect tiny. I can see why Steph’s mom wanted you guys for herself, you brought out her desires, and her craziness too… For me though, you are welcome to do what you just did anytime you want.” Amy purred as Katie made her way crawling over her nipple. 

“Don’t mind me, just taking the hard route to you for fun.” Katie laughed as her steps jiggled Amy’s boobs.

I was pretty quiet for the whole thing because I was enjoying their conversation. It was me happy to hear that both of them enjoyed it so much. The other reason I was quiet was because as Katie climbed Amy’s boob, I was slipping out. When my carrier made it up to the top, I accidentally slid out and landed in Amy’s nipple. Katie didn’t notice my disappearance for possibly a few reasons, and Amy couldn’t feel me at such a small size. Her nipple was huge in comparison. I landed feet first, right into the tip. I was small enough that my feet got stuck in her nipple hole. There were lines dividing her skin that held my feet down. Luckily her nipple was still soft so there was a good chance I could escape. 

“I bet Max enjoyed the whole thing just as much as we did.” Amy laughed.

“Yeah prob… Max? Shit fuck dammit.” Katie stopped as she noticed I wasn’t in her boobs anymore.

“What?” Amy said confused.

“Max is gone, he must have fallen out right after I put him in.” Katie said returning to where she came from. 

“Oh no, trace your steps, he couldn’t have gotten very far.” Amy said worried. 

Katie went back to Amy’s vagina to check for him. She searched the skin all around and then laid down and checked her lips. 

“I really hope he didn’t somehow fall inside you.” Katie said as she began exploring Amy’s tender pussy. 

Amy tried to not get turned on but she couldn’t help it. Her pussy tingled and she could feel her nipples becoming erect. The skin tightened around me and I knew that this wasn’t good. Her skin expanded and I could feel it move all around me. The sides of her hard nipple rose above me and concealed me inside it. My feet were released as it all it opened up, but that wasn’t a good thing. Her nipple was opening and trying pull me further inside. I fought against it as to not be consumed.

“Mhhhmmm uhhh… I think I know where Max is.” Amy said hesitant hoping she was wrong.

“Where did the butt run off to?” Katie asked.

“I think he’s inside my nipple. I feel something different and it’s making it even harder.” Amy said.

Katie quickly made her way back up onto Amy’s boob and climbed up top of her nipple. 

I looked up and through the hard skin I saw Katie’s face looking down at me. 

“Look where exploring has gotten you this time.” Katie laughed.

“Uhh a little help? I wasn’t exploring, I fell.” I replied.

Katie then reached down and grabbed my tiny hands. She pulled on me but the walls were too tight and it was no use. I was stuck. 

“I think I need your help with this one Amy.” Katie said defeated. 

“How?” She replied. 

“I’m not sure, maybe if you suck on it he’ll come out?” Katie suggested. 

“But then he’d be lost in my mouth.” Amy said worried. 

“I’ll stay with him, just don’t swallow or we’ll both be goners.” Katie joked.

Amy was very hesitant but she couldn’t think of any other way. She used her hand to lift her boob and she placed her lips over Katie and I. She continued getting even more turned on by the whole experience which only made things worse for me. Katie extended herself down the erect nipple and we locked hands. I could feel myself becoming consumed by sibling’s baby feeder. Amy locked her lips around her areola and began sucking. She squeezed her boob and massaged her nipple with her tongue. In one fluent motion, Katie and I both got repelled to the top of Amy’s mouth. She felt the relief and released her nipple from her mouth. She then felt around with her tongue and scooped Katie and myself out from her mouth. Katie held onto me to make sure I wasn’t going anywhere. Once we got out, Amy held us on her hand and sat up.

“How did you even get it there?” Amy asked. 

“He’s just a classic pervert.” Katie joked. 

“No! Well maybe a little, but this time I actually just fell in by mistake.” I replied. 

“Okay well no more events for tonight, okay? I think we are all good now.” Amy smiled happy that I didn’t get hurt. 

*knock knock knock*

“”Amy can I come in?” My mom asked. 

“One second.” Amy rushed to put some pajamas on. 

She then hid us under the sheets on her bed as the door opened. Our mom walked into the room and made her way up Amy’s bed. 

“Where’s Max?” She asked. 

He’s somewhere safe. Still deciding on if to use the watch.” Amy replied. 

Our mom folded the bed sheets away and without looking took a seat. Amy’s face hid the horror as our mom sat down on top of Katie and myself. Her overweight ass didn’t feel us as she flattened us to the bed. 

“Look Amy, I am sorry about being so strict but I have to make decisions as a mom that are hard. I would never hurt my kids you know that right?” She asked.

Amy looked down at her mom’s butt and had to hold in her emotions. She knew we were literally being suffocated by her, but she had to hide it from her mom. She just nodded in agreement to try to make her mom leave sooner.

“Okay then please return Max to me tonight and I will keep him safe. Even… if he chooses to stay tiny, I still want him in my room so I can protect him.” Our mom said.

“Okay yup, sounds good mom!” Amy said quickly.

“Promise? And everything okay?” She asked.

“Yeah everything’s good, I promise. Give me an hour, okay?” Amy said.

“Okay, I love you both.” Our mom said getting up and leaving.

“Love you, bye.” Amy said relieved and closing the door behind her.

 

Chapter End Notes:

Next chapter - Mom Meets Katie (Aware, Incest, Pussy, Insertion) - already released in the link below 

https://www.patreon.com/TinyExperience

 

New Updates on my Patreon

Polls - There are many new polls open now and more still coming. They will dictact what size Max and Katie will be, and the next giantess and tiny for my side chapters.

New Giantess Chapter - Totally Spies - There is a new side chapter based on the tv series. Sam gets inserted up Clovers ass while on a mission and then does a reverse sweep through her digestive track. 

Next Giantess Chapter - Black Widow will be the next giantess I write about. Coming soon.

New Video - Black Widow Unknowingly sits on a tiny and the tiny dissapears up into her ass. Only on my Patreon

 

Previous Updates

Old Giantess Chapter - Raven from Teen Titans -  Beast Boy walks in on Raven pleasuring herself and this causes Raven to grow into a 70 foot giantess. Her clothes are ripped off and while in a meditative trance, she mistakes him to be a 6 inch dildo. Find out what happens next and read this exclusive chapter only available on my Patreon. Also check out the picture representing the chapter!

Monthly Video Postings to Pornhub - Starting with the first video that I created, I will be posting each video that I make to that platform. They will be a month late so for instant access, please visit my patreon. 

https://www.pornhub.com/users/tinyexperience

 

Thank you to the Millionaire sponsors -  Dan Baker, John Snow, StrongShadow2018, Tannerlin47, Glitch, Grant Murphy, SmotherSlave, Katarsis, AB23, Cosmic Cooking, Stargate1990, Alexis Spillane, Clinton jackson, and Daniel Bass