- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

(Aware, Shrinking, Micro)

 

We talked about the watch for probably 30 minutes and my sister convinced me to give it a chance. If I could control my size, then I could go back to my original tiny size whenever I wanted. There was an ‘if’, but overall, I decided that I should give it a shot.

“Can you put the watch on the bed next to me?” I asked Amy.

“Mine too, I’m going to try mine as well.” Katie added.

“Yeah sure. Here you guys go. And I’m glad you’re trying it without mom.” Amy replied.

I nodded my head and then started examining the watch. It was quite a bit bigger than me. Instead of showing the time, it had a big rectangular screen with nothing on it. I walked around it a few times not really sure how to use it.

“Should we just try reading the paper again?” Katie asked.

“No it’s too hard to read, I’ll figure it out.” I replied.

I then went over to the screen and placed my hand on it. There was a quick flash and then an unlocking sound from the other side. I went around and noticed a needle had protruded. It would have been really small for a normal person, but from my perspective, it would impale me for sure.

“I think the watch requires blood.” I stated feeling a little uneasy.

“How are you supposed to do that?” Amy questioned the device.

I placed my hand over it and could feel that it was sharp.

“You gunna stab yourself with that?” Katie joked.

I ignored her and proceeded to push my palm against the spike. A sharp pain vibrated throughout my hand as the needle pierced my skin. I then pulled back and grasped my hands together to stop the bleeding. I watched my blood trickle down the needle until it disappeared inside the watch. We all anxiously waited for something to happen. After a few minutes the watch lit up again and stayed lit. The needle sprung back into place and then there was a faint noise. Like a really small motor running.

“I think it’s shrinking.” Amy said.

“What do you know, the damn thing actually works.” Katie said surprised.

“Yeah I guess once it shrinks, then I can put it on.” I stated.

“Duh Sherlock.” Katie punched me in the arm.

I wanted to punch her back but my hand was still bloody. Instead, I waved it at her threatening to wipe my blood on her. Her face went blue as she took a couple steps back.

“Wait. You’re afraid of a little blood?” I said shocked and a little mockingly.

“I just get a little queezie, that’s all. Shut up before I punch you again but harder.” She replied as my sister and I laughed.

After a few minutes passed, the device was now my size and ready to be put on. I trusted it a lot more now that I knew it worked and had the ability to shrink. I wrapped the clunky thing around my wrist and then looked at my sister.

“I guess here I go. Love you sis. And Katie, it was great knowing you. Hopefully I don’t die.” I said touching the screen with my finger.

There was a quick flash and then the needle pricked my skin. I barely felt it this time. As we all waited, I could feel my heart beating out of my chest. I was actually very nervous about going back to my regular size. I would rather stay small.

“Feel anything?” Amy asked worried.

“Not really.” I replied.

She put her hand down flat next to me and I hopped onto it. I stood up and looked at her massive body towering over me. I thought she looked so cool and amazing as a giantess. I cherished the last image of her before I began growing. Then suddenly, I started to feel something. My body felt tingly and woozy and I began shrinking. I was confused and fell back onto my ass.

“Max? What’s happening? Are you getting smaller?!” Amy panicked.

I couldn’t really move my body as this happened, instead I just watched as her hand grew tenfold. Her skin became harder and I could see the cracks and lines that make up fingerprints.

“Oh my god. Katie get him before he disappears!” Amy said squinting in order to see me.

I stopped shrinking as Katie jumped up onto Amy’s hand. Her naked body stood over ten times my height. She was even more beautiful than I remembered. I was shocked and surprised by what just happened, but I was also amazed. Amy’s hand stretched out like farmland, lines upon lines that made up her skin. I was so small that I could probably walk across an arm hair like a tightrope. And Katie was also now a giantess to me. I looked up from her feet and was astonished by her body. I never saw her from this angle before. I was instantly turned on as dirty thoughts raced through my immature brain. 

“I can’t believe it! He’s like six inches tall now.” Katie said shocked.

“That’s like nothing to me, I can hardly even see him.” Amy said disappointed and worried.

“It’s okay Amy! I’m sure Katie will take good care of me until I figure this watch thing out.” I shouted.

Katie then picked me up and held me in her hand like a doll. Her soft fingers wrapped around my nimble body as she examined me. We both shared a look as I’m sure she could feel my cock stabbing her finger.

“Yeah I think he’ll be just fine here with me for now.” Katie said as she pushed my tiny body into her cleavage.

Her soft flesh jiggled on either side of me. She let me go so I was being held up only by her boobs. With my hands free, I pushed down into her squishy skin and smiled. I have had my face in her boobs, sucked on her boobs, but now I was in her boobs. I was so happy and turned on. I enjoyed feeling her body against mine at this new size. It was a change up from being half an inch and not noticeable, to now half a foot, and very noticeable. I wondered if I could fit inside of Katie. That was defiantly something I wanted to try.

“Mom isn’t going to like this.” Amy sighed.

“Ehhh, fuck her. Actually though, she doesn’t control you guys.” Katie smirked.

“Well I actually agree too, she can screw off.” Amy laughed.

“I’m quite content like this.” I added.

“I think I’m going to wait with my watch and enjoy this first.” Katie said smiling down at me.

“Oh I see. I guess you probably want some privacy too?” Amy asked.

“Well… I still owe you one, so maybe not…” Katie said looking up to Amy.

I looked up at my sister's massive face and noticed how blank faced she was. Quite honestly, I was too. I didn't know how to respond to Katie's suggestion. She was suggesting to have an incest three-way. A purpose tiny inception orgy. I was interested but also morally uneasy about the whole thing.

 

Chapter End Notes:

Next chapter - Tiny-ception (Pussy, Insertion, Incest, 3-way) - already released in the link below 

https://www.patreon.com/TinyExperience

 

New Updates on my Patreon

Polls - There are many polls opening up, they will dictact who gets Max next. There will be polls for Max's next size, and the next giantess for my side chapters.

New Giantess Chapter - Totally Spies - There is a new side chapter based on the tv series. Sam gets inserted up Clovers ass while on a mission and then does a reverse sweep through her digestive track. 

 

Previous Updates

Old Giantess Chapter - Raven from Teen Titans -  Beast Boy walks in on Raven pleasuring herself and this causes Raven to grow into a 70 foot giantess. Her clothes are ripped off and while in a meditative trance, she mistakes him to be a 6 inch dildo. Find out what happens next and read this exclusive chapter only available on my Patreon. Also check out the picture representing the chapter!

Monthly Video Postings to Pornhub - Starting with the first video that I created, I will be posting each video that I make to that platform. They will be a month late so for instant access, please visit my patreon. 

https://www.pornhub.com/users/tinyexperience

 

Thank you to the Millionaire sponsors -  Dan Baker, John Snow, StrongShadow2018, Tannerlin47, Glitch, Grant Murphy, SmotherSlave, Katarsis, AB23, Cosmic Cooking, Stargate1990, Alexis Spillane, Clinton jackson, and Daniel Bass 

Make sure to check out all the other content I create. I am sure that you won't be disappointed!