- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

(Incest, Boobs)

We returned to my sister’s room but Katie wasn’t where we left her. My first thought was that my mom woke up and took her.

“Katie? Where are you?” Amy asked searching the bed. 

“Oh no.” I replied fearing the worst. 

“You don’t think?” Amy added knowing what I was thinking. 

“Boo!” Katie jumped out from behind a lamp sitting on the bedside table. 

It wasn’t at all scary. Seeing her little body jump out behind something so massive in comparison was more cute than anything. Plus we were just relieved that she was safe. 

“Oh hey Max! Glad you escaped your obsessive bitch mom.” Katie said.

Same old Katie was back calling everyone a bitch. Although my mom kind of deserves it this time.

“Hey, yeah Amy found me in the hall.” I replied.

“Well I’m gonna hold onto you guys tonight, I don’t want to lose either of you.” Amy said getting in bed. 

“I agree, I can’t face mom again.” I said shuddering as flashbacks raced through my brain from when I escaped her grasp. 

Amy brought Katie and myself together and held us close to her body just under her chin. She yawned and made herself comfortable. 

“Come here you dork. No wet dreams tonight okay?” Katie joked.

I laughed as I cuddled into her being the big spoon. My soft dick pressed up against her squishy ass and it slowly grew harder. I tried to keep it down but the more it grew, the more it pushed into her butt cheeks. Katie didn’t react to my sausage parting her buns. Instead, she was too tired and satisfied from earlier so she went to sleep. My stupid brain held onto the hormones for about an hour before I finally fell asleep as well. 

“Amy!” My mom’s voice woke all 3 of us up. 

My mom entered the bedroom with a red face. Thankfully she was clothed this time. My sister as a quick response, she flung us into the collar of her shirt to hide us. She didn’t intend this, but we landed deep into her cleavage. As she sat up, she was forced to cross her arms in order to hold us in place. 

“Where is Max? He’s gone!” My mom said panicking?

“I don’t know. I thought you had him.” Amy lied.

“Oh my God, what if fluffy ate him? I have to him that cat and take him to the vet now!” She said looking around.

“Okay okay calm down mom… I have him, but he’s hidden so you won’t find him.” Amy said with a stern voice. 

“Hand him over to me at once.” My mom said with an even more stern voice.

“No.” My sister stood her ground, probably terrified inside. 

“Don’t you understand what you are doing to your own brother? Our family will never be the same again. You are condemning him to death and ruining his life to be normal. Amy, you need to give him back to me. Now.” My mom said not backing down.

“No! He doesn’t want to normal mom! You never listen to either of us or what we actually want.” Amy said becoming very emotional. 

Amy was now squishing her boobs very tightly together and the pressure was overwhelming. Her soft boobs felt hard as she was unknowingly suffocating us. Amy’s heart raced as she stood her ground against her own mom. This made the temperature in her boobs raise exponentially. Her cleavage began sweating as we stayed helplessly pinned against our will and too afraid to do anything. 

“Amelia, Scarlett, Sherman.” My mom said her full name.

At this point, my sister began crying. Tears ran down her face as she shook her head no. My sister was standing up to our mom for me. I couldn’t believe how far she was going to protect me. There was silence for a few minutes and the tension in the air grew. Katie and I were both dying in Amy’s boobs but there was nothing we could do. I was soaked in boob sweat and could taste the salty fluid pooling around me.

“I am disappointed in you. As a mom I am obligated to do what is right for my children. Even if they aren’t happy with it… But also as a mom, I have listen to what my kids want too.” She said with a sigh.

We were all holding our breath while she talked. Once she finished, a wave a relief washed over us. My sister’s body released some tension and we were all able to breathe again. 

“Thank you.” Amy managed to speak after what just happened. 

“However, I am still going to get the device to unshrink him. I can’t force him to return to normal but we will talk more about it when I come back.” My mom said leaving the room.

My sister dropped onto the bed as if she had fainted. Her boobs jiggled as they were set free. Katie and I both had to pry ourselves off her flesh. Once we did, we walked up her clammy skin and out of her shirt. Amy sniffled and wiped away the tears from her eyes.

“Sorry guys for squishing you there.” Amy said covering her face.

“No it’s okay! You were amazing, thank you.” I said sincerely.

“You stood up to your own mom for both your freedom. That was really brave Amy.” Katie added. 

My sister picked us up and then sat herself upright. I could tell it took a lot out of her to stand up for me.

“You are the greatest sister in the entire world. I really appreciate what you did for me Amy. Thank you for protecting me and I love you.” I said feeling emotional myself. 

“I love you too bro. I hope I never have to do that again.” She said laughing and wiping away the last of the tears. 

“So you really are set on being tiny forever?” Katie asked.

“Yeah I’m fairly positive this is how I want to live.” I replied.

“I don’t think I have fully decided on that yet. But maybe I’ll stick around a bit longer for you.” Katie said.

“Awe Katie that’s so cute!” Amy added emphasizing the cute part. 

“Shut up.” Katie remarked as we all laughed. 

The next few hours went by really slow. We waited for my mom to return but it seemed like she was taking forever. We talked and played a miniaturized game of chess as we waited. I enjoyed fighting the chess pieces every time one was taken out. 

“Max, Amy, I’m back!” My mom yelled from the front door. 

“Mom’s home, umm.” Amy hesitated on what to do with Katie. 

“It’s okay, put me in your bra, I want to come along and listen.” Katie added.

My sister very casually just plopped my girlfriend into her bra like it was nothing. I was surprised and honestly a little turned on. She then picked me up and held me in her hand as we walked downstairs. 

“So, I had to threaten a government scientist in order to get this. I pulled a few illegal strings but did what I had to. I hope you appreciate what I went through Max.” She said in a way that made me kind of angrier at her. 

“It’s in the small bag?” Amy asked shocked at the size.

“I got two from him just in case because he said they may not… function properly right away. He was very bad at explaining it. It’s like a watch though and I think he said you can shrink or grow while wearing it. That means you can return to being normal size and give your mother a hug after disappearing for a week without even telling her you were okay!” My mom said.

“I have to think about it before trying it.” I said annoyed at her.

Her expression changed from joy to disappointment again. I could tell she wasn’t happy with my response but there was nothing she could do with Amy protecting me. 

“Fine… Both of them are in there and he said they will only work on those with specific AC blood type. Only people who have shrunk already obtain the different blood and can change sizes. So at least that means my daughter can’t shrink away from me too.” My mom said hurt by my choices. 

“Mom, just give me time and maybe I’ll try growing back to normal.” I exclaimed feeling just a little remorse for her. 

“Okay well take the watches, but let me know before you decide to use it. And there’s a briefly written instruction page in there too.” She said handing the bag to Amy.

“Thanks, we’ll be in my room discussing everything, I’ll let you know mom.” Amy said walking away with the bag, showing my mom that she was still angry with her from earlier. 

I really did have a lot to think about now. I may be like a superhero now. Given the ability to change sizes at any given time. It probably wasn’t like that but I sure wished that it was. The anticipation of ‘what if’ was killing me. I had to at least try the watch. 

 

Chapter End Notes:

Next chapter - A New Size (Boobs, Size Changing) - already released in the link below 

https://www.patreon.com/TinyExperience

 

Updates this week on my Patreon

New Giantess chapter - Raven from Teen Titans -  Beast Boy walks in on Raven pleasuring herself and this causes Raven to grow into a 70 foot giantess. Her clothes are ripped off and while in a meditative trance, she mistakes him to be a 6 inch dildo. Find out what happens next and read this exclusive chapter only available on my Patreon. Also check out the picture representing the chapter!

Monthly video postings to Pornhub - Starting with the first video that I created, I will be posting each video that I make to that platform. They will be a month late so for instant access, please visit my patreon. 

https://www.pornhub.com/users/tinyexperience

New Promotion limited time left -

Instead of spending 10+ hours on a video this month, I am going to make a 2nd fan picked Giantess chapter. That is where you guys vote on the Giantess and I write a sexual fetish chapter. This is only available to tier 2 or higher. However, I am also going to have a promotion where any new patron of $5 would automatically get a pick for a Giantess and Tiny name to add. Also, if any existing patron's pledge is increased by $5, they would also get a pick.  So if only one person upgrades, then their pick automatically gets chosen. Otherwise, everyone would vote on their favourite picks like normal. The promotion date starts now and will end in a week July 24th. I will then create a poll for the options and begin writing soon after hopefully finishing before August. Any questions feel free to ask!

 

Thank you to the Millionaire sponsors -  Dan Baker, John Snow, StrongShadow2018, Tannerlin47, Glitch, Grant Murphy, SmotherSlave, Katarsis, AB23, Dragon333, Cosmic Cooking, superstih91, Zeal, Stargate1990, Sotanath, Ponton, Alexis Spillane, and Daniel Bass