- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

(Unaware, Pussy)

My mom held me in one hand as she talked on the phone with the other. I couldn’t quite hear what they were saying back, but I understood enough from what my mom said.

“I’d like to speak to professor Small. Code Decker 99. Yes I’ll wait…. Hi John, remember when we talked last at the high-school reunion a few years ago. Yeah well I know someone who needs your invention… No… Yes I’m still with my husband. Look John, I don’t care if it hasn’t been tested, just put it on a watch or something by tomorrow and I will come by to get it. I’ll pay you for it… No. No this is not negotiable… Remember what you did in grade 10? You can bet your scrawny little ass that everyone will know about it if you don’t get me what I want… That wasn’t so hard. I’ll see you tomorrow, goodbye.” My mom finished on a friendly high-pitch. 

I knew my mom was crazy but this was almost, kind of bad ass. She threatened an official government scientist to get what she wanted. I was impressed but also still angry. She was still holding me against my will. I had a lot of questions that were unanswered too.

“What dirt do you have on the scientist?” I asked.

“It’s something stupid he did as a teenager. I didn’t want to use it against him but I have no other choice.” My mom replied.

“You have the choice to listen to what I want mom.” I said turning red from my nervs. 

“You are still too young to make big decisions about your life. You don’t know what is best for you. I know what is right and what needs to be done.” She said with a sigh. 

I knew there was no arguing with her. She was very one sided, she’s right you’re wrong. I decided to just go along with it for now until I could escape later. However, she never gave me any opportunities to escape. She filled a glass cup with some soft fabric and then placed me inside. I couldn’t climb out and she took the glass everywhere with her. It made for a really long and boring day. Amy was never given the chance to save me. I had a lot of time to think and I was still on the side of staying tiny. It would be nice to be normal again, but then I’d be going back to my boring everyday life where nothing exciting ever happened. I’d lose Katie and Steph, I bet they wouldn’t want me at normal size. Both of them are too perfect and beautiful for a regular sized me. I wouldn’t be able to pleasure Katie anymore either as a giant. Being tiny is a gift and does wonders sexually. I wanted to stay small.

“I can’t have you escaping during the night. I’m going to put you in here just until tomorrow and then you will be back to normal and can sleep in your own bed again.” She said emptying her change purse. 

She then gave me a big wet kiss that usually only your crazy aunt gives. It was gross, I got covered in saliva and nearly had my ear drums burst. 

“If you do manage to get out, I suggest staying, I’m sleeping naked tonight. Goodnight my baby.” She said putting me in her purse. 

I didn’t reply. The zipper closed over my head and I was trapped. It was very dark. From the movement and warmth, I could tell that she was holding the purse directly against her naked body. I waited 30 minutes for her to start snoring and to decide if I wanted to escape still. I was really hoping that she was bluffing. She also didn’t anticipate the strength I had at my size. I felt around the rough fabric and hard teeth until I found a small opening. I pushed with all my strength and the zipper moved one click. That was all I needed to get through. I used my micro size to squeeze through the tight opening. 

“Oh no.” I said out loud as I felt the warm squishy flesh next to me. 

I could faintly see miles of my mom’s bare skin. One way led to down her down body but luckily her fat folds blocked the view. But the other way I saw a glimpse of her enormous under boobs. I was mortified and adverted my eyes. My best option was to just crawl down to the bed and then outwards as far away from her as I could get. It felt wrong but I then slid my naked body down the side of her belly. There was a fold that I used to slide easier. Eventually I got to the bed sheets where I crawled my way to freedom. It took a long time at my size but I eventually made my escape. Once I made it half way, I ran into another problem. Mr. Fluffy. Right in front of me, my sister’s cat jumped up onto the bed. 

“Oh shit... Hey fluffy, it’s me, Max. Remember me? I’m Amy’s brother! I was nice to you, remember? Please remember.” I said slowly backing up.

I looked around but there was nowhere to hide. I was stuck in the middle of a clearing as this 100 foot tall cat approached me. Mr. Fluffy yawned as he made it way closing the gap. His fangs were the same size as me and he looked like he was hungry. I was doomed. This fluffy white monster was surely going to eat me. 

“Good kitty…” I said hesitantly standing my ground and putting my hand out. 

I closed my eyes thinking that I was dead but nothing happened. I slowly opened one eye at a time and there was Mr. Fluffy stopped directly before my hand. His nose bent down to the bed and gently touched it against my palm. He started purring and staring at me cross-eyed. I was in total disbelief at what was happening. 

“Good cat.” I said petting his nose.

He then flopped down onto his side expecting some pets. I couldn’t really pet him too well at my size but I thought he deserved something. I went over to his ear and walked through the forest of hair to scratch his skin. 

“Mr. Fluffy. You can’t be in there. Mom why did you leave the door open? So much for protecting Max.” Amy said standing in the door way. 

I grabbed a hold of the cat’s hair as he jumped off the bed to greet his master. 

“Aww you’re such a cutie aren’t you. I bet you know that Max is back home too and you were just checking on him, weren’t you little fluff ball. But you’re not allowed in the room. Here come with me.” Amy said picking us both up and kissing her cat on the forehead. 

“Amy!” I yelled struggling to hold onto the cat’s fur. 

She couldn’t hear me. I decided to make a leap, so I jumped off the cat and onto Amy. Her c-cup boobs broke my fall as I got wedged into her cleavage. I was quite happy to be back with my sister again. 

“Here you go, on your comfy bed. I can’t have you in my room tonight either. Night fluffy.” She said putting the cat down and making her way back to her room. 

I tried moving around to get my sister’s attention but she never noticed me. She returned back to her room where Katie was waiting on her bed side table. 

“Max is stuck with my mom, there’s no way of getting him until tomorrow. She’s also naked so there’s no going back in there.” Amy said.

“Oh gross… I’m sure he’ll be fine tonight, we need to rescue him tomorrow though. Who knows what your mom will do with him.” Katie replied.

“I’m right here!” I yelled into her boobs. 

She felt me this time but just adjusted her boobs which made it worse. I fell down her belly until I hit her waistline. I squirmed some more to pull myself up but again, only made it worse. She pulled the band, releasing me to fall to my doom. Completely unaware of what she had just done. I slid down her panties until I was face to face with her pussy. Another pussy that I didn't want to eat me.

 

Chapter End Notes:

Next chapter - Sister, Brother, and his Girlfriend (Unaware, Aware, Incest, Vagina, Vore) - already released in the link below 

https://www.patreon.com/TinyExperience

 

Updates this week on my Patreon

Patrons get to vote on a Giantess chapter - So far the winning pick is Raven from Teen Titans. I will begin writing the chapter next week.

New Video: Vore - Steph Swallows Max Whole - New video can be found on my Patreon. Steph swallows Max and he slides down into her gut to be digested. 

New Giantess of Chapters tier post - There are 3 new chapters added, making a total of 9, that I have made for different Patreons. There are multiple stories each with their own giantess fetish and specail character. Getting access to this tier will grant you access to all 9 chapters plus a mininum of 2 chapters every month that no one else will have access to. 

New video posting to Pornhub - Starting with the first video that I created, I will be posting each video that I make to that platform. They will be a month late so for instant access, please visit my patreon. 

https://www.pornhub.com/users/tinyexperience

 

Thank you to the Millionaire sponsors -  Dan Baker, StrongShadow2018, Tannerlin47, Grant Murphy, SmotherSlave, Katarsis, AB23, Dragon333, Clono, Cosmic Cooking,  Zeal, Stargate1990, Sotanath, Ponton, Alexis Spillane, and Daniel Bass