- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

(Unaware, Ass)

This was not a place I wanted to be. Sure Amy’s ass was amazing and plump like most fit teenagers. But she was my sister, and it felt wrong. Her anus puckered in and out as if trying to swallow me. I had to fight and hold on to not be consumed. I tried banging on her skin but that would just make it worse. I was pretty helpless at this point. 

“I felt you cum inside me.” Amy said out of breath.

“That was amazing like always, I haven’t squirted like that in while!” Steph replied.

“Well that double sided dildo sure came in use. I can still feel tingling down there, kinda makes me want to go for round two.” Amy said sitting up and seductively looking towards Steph. 

As she sat up, the weight shifted to be all on her ass. I could feel her butt cheeks tighten and the pressure increase from above.

“Mhmmm you’re ready for round two before I am? I like this Amy. What do you have in mind?” Steph asked sitting up as well.

At this point, Katie had gotten up and was trying desperately to get their attention. She wasn’t sure where I was, but she needed to stop these giantess before they started having sex again. She yelled and waved, but at this point, both girls were fixated on round two. 

“Well my ass is begging to be eaten, and I think it has your name on it.” Amy said turning over onto her hands and knees with her ass high in the air. 

The movement was not good for me. My feet got sucked inside and then slowly my lower half was consumed by her pulsating asshole. As her ass was positioned for breakfast, I got a full view of the room. I held on with my arms as I could see Steph eyeing my sister’s ass and licking her lips. Her boobs dangled from her chest as she crawled over to Amy. Her look of desire transformed into a look of confusion as she got closer.

“Steph, it’s me!” I shouted at her.

“Shit…” She replied realising that she fucked up.

“What? Shit? There’s no shit, is there?” Amy said concerned and embarrassed. 

“No it’s… Max.” Steph said staring at me with remorse. 

“Max?!” Amy shouted clenching her ass.

With that finally movement, I got sucked in. She wasn’t aware that I was already half way inside her. The light disappeared and I was met with the warmth of Amy’s colon. 

“Don’t move! I have to get him out now.” Steph said sliding her finger into Amy’s ass.

Amy gasped being unable to prevent herself from a moan. Steph’s finger easily found me and I held on as she pulled me out from the tight anus. Amy quickly turned around so I had both girl’s staring at my naked body hugging Steph’s finger. I had an embarrassing hard on which I failed at hiding.

“Oh my god Max! I’m so sorry!” Amy pleaded in embarrassment. 

“No no I am sorry! I forgot about you two… Wait where’s Katie? Steph said looking around.

“Katie?” Amy added confused.

Katie waved at them from on the bed, next to the dildo. Steph picked her up and then put both of us on her palm. We looked at each other waiting for the other to speak. Finally Katie did since I was still too embarrassed. 

“I’m Katie, Max’s girlfriend.” Katie shocked both my sister and I. 

I didn’t know if Katie considered us together yet, so it was nice to hear that she did. 

“Oh, well nice to meet you then.” Amy said still confused. 

“Sorry Amy, this was my fault, I had them last night and completely forgot about it this morning... But I have to admit that it was pretty hot, and I’m also pretty sure Max enjoyed it too.” She said jokingly but also serious. 

Amy blushed and then noticed that all of us were also naked. Her face became even redder as she pulled up some blankets to cover her boobs. 

“We’re all pretty close now, no need to cover up. They’ve seen a lot more of you.” Steph added.

Amy slowly let go of the blankets revealing her soft glowing boobs. She was mostly embarrassed because of how horny tinies made her. Her nipples were still erect as the sheets fell over them. I had to look away before I became too turned on myself. The sheer magnitude in size of these giantess were incredible. Their bodies soared hundreds of feet above us and that just made them the all more desirable. 

“How’s mom?” I said trying to change the topic and get rid of the sexual tension in the room.

“Oh uh, she’s still panicking. I think we should tell her tho, especially now that I have you back.” Amy suggested.

“I guess so. It must have been a hard week for her. What is it, Friday today?” I asked.

“Yeah. She’s off today so I guess I’ll bring you home.” Amy said.

“You guys sure about this?” Steph questioned our idea.

“No, but it has to happen at some point.” Amy replied. 

“I think I’ll stay hidden on you when this happens.” Katie said looking at Amy.

“Probably a good idea until we see how she reacts.” I added.

Steph transferred us to Amy and I was a little surprised at how well Katie was doing with my sister. She has a thing against Steph but for some reason, she seems to like my sister. The two giantess girls then got dressed and said goodbye to each other. Amy was wearing tight shorts with no pockets but luckily her top had a small pocket for us. She considered her backpack but didn’t trust its safety. On the walk home, Katie and I sat together and talked a little. 

“So what’s your mom like?” Katie asked.

“Well she’s pretty strict and protective over us. My biological dad died when we were babies, and now my new dad is always away at work. I think that’s what has made her a little crazy.” I explained.

“Wait, you said ‘my’. Are you and Amy step siblings?” Katie asked.

“No, well I guess technically, but we were babies when we met so we grew up as brother and sister. That’s what we’ve always been.” I said.

“So really, your boner for your sister isn’t as bad anymore.” Katie pushed my buttons.

“Yes it is, we’re still siblings. Shut up.” I said getting frustrated.

Amy arrived back home and found our mom at her computer. 

“Hey mom, I found Max, but he’s not the same as before.” She explained hesitantly.

“What? This better not be a joke Amy. Where is he?” My mom asked sternly. 

My sister then put her finger in her shirt pocket. I held on as she lifted my half inch body out. She placed me on her palm as my mom leaned in. My mom was in her 40s and had gained a little bit of weight over the years. She had a round face with short brown hair. Her boobs were scary big but luckily she never wore revealing clothing. Today she had on a sweater and jeans. 

“Hey mom.” I said reluctantly and afraid.

“Oh dear god. What the fuck happened to you?!” She screamed nearly bursting my ear drums. 

“Mom not so loud.” Amy added in seeing how it caused me pain.

“My baby! Who did this to you?” She asked examining me.

“No one mom. It just happened. Please stop freaking out, it’s not a big deal.” I said.

“Not a big deal?! This is huge, you were already so fragile and now you could be stepped on or sat on. I have to fix this.” She said not knowing what I have been through. 

“I’m super durable, I swear I’m nearly indestructible. Wait… How would you fix this?” I asked.

“Well first, I’m going to protect you from any harm.” She said taking me from Amy’s hand and holding me in her own, “Then I am going to meet somebody in the government that I know and trust, and he will help me get you back to normal size.” 

“I don’t care about being normal size again. Let me go. Give me back to Amy!” I fought against her rough hand.

“Mom!” Amy yelled frustrated.

“That’s enough Amy! Go to your room now! I need to make a phone call.” My mom said firmly.

My sister knew she could fight our mom and that she had lost the battle for now. She retreated back to her room to come up with a plan to save me. My mom took me into the kitchen and held me up in front of the light. 

“This just isn’t going to do. My son is not going to live his life this way.” She said taking out her phone. 

 

Chapter End Notes:

Next chapter - Too Much Pussy (Unaware, Vagina) - already released in the link below 

https://www.patreon.com/TinyExperience

 

Updates from the past week on my Patreon

Half a Penny (Kaley Cuoco from Big Bang Theory) - Chapter is released based off of the series. Max is a scientist that shrinks and gets picked up by Penny's boobs. He has a sexual experience with her based on the fetishs in the poll last week. This is available to tier 2 and higher. 

New Video: Vore - Steph Swallows Max Whole - New video can be found on my Patreon. Steph swallows Max and he slides down into her gut to be digested. 

New Giantess of Chapters tier posting tomorrow - I'll be adding 3 new chapters on top of the 6 from last month that I have made for different Patreons. There are multiple stories each with their own giantess fetish and specail character. Getting access to this tier will grant you a mininum of plus 2 chapters every month that no one else will have access to.

New video postings to Pornhub - Starting with the first video that I created, I will be posting each video that I make to that platform. They will be a month late so for instant access, please visit my patreon. 

https://www.pornhub.com/users/tinyexperience

 

 

Thank you to the Millionaire sponsors -  Dan Baker, StrongShadow2018, Tannerlin47, Grant Murphy, SmotherSlave, AB23, Dragon333, Clono, Cosmic Cooking,  Zeal, Stargate1990, Sotanath, Ponton, Alexis Spillane, and Daniel Bass