- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

(Unaware, Vore, Pussy, Ass)

“Hey Steph! We’re going to be late for school. What are you doing still in bed?” Amy asked standing in the doorway of Steph’s room. 

Katie and I woke up still nestled in between Steph’s boobs. She sweat while sleeping which had caused us to get stuck to her moist skin. 

“What? Amy! Oh I must have slept in… Is my mom and sister gone?” Steph asked still dazed from waking up. 

“Yeah I told her that I’ll drive you to school. You also said you had something to tell me.” Amy replied.

Steph tried to think about why she had texted her the night before. With still having morning brain, she stretched and sprawled out on the bed to wake up. Her soft squishy flesh spread out as her boobs separated and perched freely on her chest. Katie and I both tried to move but the sweat proved to be quite sticky. My eyes widened from Steph’s next reply. 

“Hmm… I don’t remember what I wanted to tell you. Why don’t you join me in bed instead?” Steph said.

“What about school?” Amy asked?

“Mhmm I can teach you things that you’ll never learn in school.” Steph replied squeezing her boobs together and licking the sweat off them. 

Luckily we were lower and just got squished instead of getting licked up.

“I don’t know.” Amy said hesitant to skipping class.

“You know you wanna. Come on beautiful, morning sex is the best. Maybe this might entice you.” Steph said grabbing the double sided dildo from her drawer. 

She brought the all too familiar dildo up to her chest where she held onto it with both hands. She slid it up her body and between her breasts. We were wiped off from her boobs but now had new problems. She did this a couple times before lifting the one end to her mouth. I grabbed Katie and lead her to the tip where we crawled inside for safety. We made it just in time as Steph’s tongue wrapped itself around the dildo head.

“You really know how to turn me on don’t you. But can I even fit that thing?” Amy said shocked by its size.

“Mhhmmph. I can make it fit.” Steph replied as she motioned for Amy to come.

Amy got onto the bed and crawled her way up to Steph. She licked Steph’s belly button and made her way up her friend’s body. She flicked Steph’s nipples with her tongue and they instantly became hard. Steph moaned in reaction while she deep throated her dildo. Katie and I were stuck in the middle of this with no way to escape. 

“Sorry Max, I think we are going to have to wait this one out.” Katie said as we plummeted half way down Steph’s throat.

“I know… We don’t have a choice.” I replied looking down the trachea. 

The gaping tunnel contracted in a wave like pattern, as if trying to pull us further down into the abyss. I was kind of intrigued by it. Almost like I was hypnotized. Katie broke my spell as she tugged at me to head further up the dildo. We only made it a few inches before Amy took the dildo and lowered it down Steph’s body. We watched as we slid between too massive mounds of flesh jiggling as we parted them. As they flopped back together, we slid across her flat belly and down to her already soaked pussy. I looked out towards the head and could see her lips pressing against our vessel. It looked like when someone kisses a window and their lips flatten against the surface. Amy began applying more pressure and Steph’s lips slowly parted to either side, consuming us whole. 

“Uhh it feels so good!” She moaned while getting penetrated. 

Our surroundings grew darker as her vagina swallowed us. It was an amazing sight to see. I grew hard as I entered Steph once again. 

“You’re hard already from this?” Katie said with a little jealousy in her voice. 

“It’s not my fault. Is this not doing anything for you?” I asked because I knew she was a little bi.

“No, well, a little, but it’s different. You keep getting with all these giantess. It’s not really fair.” She replied. 

“You want to talk about this now?! It doesn’t seem like the right time... Plus, I don’t control what happens to me, I am like a ragdoll to every one of the normal size. You should know that too, since we are in this one together.” I stated looking to see her reaction. 

“Yeah I know… Can’t you just eat me out this time since you usually have the better deal?” Katie asked looking at me completely serious. 

I was a little shocked by her question but she did have a point. I decided it was best to just go with it. I crawled on top of her to her boobs to start. I grazed my tongue over her bumpy nipples and sucked on them. I wanted to start out soft so I just did everything very light and gentle. Meanwhile, Amy had fully slid the dildo into Steph and was preparing herself for penetration. Steph joined in and it didn’t take her long before Amy was dripping in anticipation. Steph lined the dildo up against Amy’s pussy and then slowly parted her lips inch by inch. Amy struggled a little to fit such a massive dildo in her tight hole. Once it slid inside, she released a huge gasp and moan. 

“Oh my god! Uhh it’s so big. Mmmhmmm.” Amy screamed in pleasure.

I could hear my sister moan and faintly see her pussy as the dildo I was in penetrated her. I felt disgusted in myself for slightly being more turned on. I decided try to ignore it and focus on Katie. I kissed down her belly and made my way to her lips. I parted them with my tongue and easily found her clit. It had swelled up from her hormones going crazy. There was so much ecstasy in the room as we were stuck in an unaware 4 way. 

“Mhhmm Max, keep doing that. I love the way your tongue feels on my clit.” Katie moaned. 

I was trying to match the speed that the two girls were going at. As they picked up speed, so did I. Steph and Amy were splitting the same dildo as they thrusted their hips in conjunction. Scissoring while each of them 6 inches deep with a dildo. They were both about to climax, so I decided to move lower on Katie. I licked down her wet pussy to her butthole. She clenched her muscles as my bumpy tongue grazed across her anus. Her moaning became more vocal and I could tell she was ready to finish. I dove my face into her ass while holding onto her legs. She screaming in pleasure as juices starting dripping down my face. 

“Oh my god, I’m cumming!” Katie exclaimed clamping down my face in her ass. 

At the same time, Steph began her squirting orgasm and her juices shot up the center of the dildo. We were met with a wave full of warm sticky cum as we got washed out. The force pushed us right into Amy’s pussy. Both giantess girls orgasmed and squeezed, popping the dildo out and leaving us inside. Their bodies shook in pleasure as Katie and I got separated. She drained out onto the bed where she laid in a puddle of cum. I got squeezed out after from Amy’s convulsions, but unfortunately stopped and became stuck to her anus. Katie was still experiencing her own orgasm so she didn’t see me get stuck. I tried to move and escape but my tiny sensations caused Amy to close her legs and clench them together. Her ass pinned me inside, making me too afraid to move anymore. Her anus would pucker in and out as if it was slowly trying to consume me. 

 

Chapter End Notes:

Next chapter - Mom (Unaware, Ass) - already released in the link below 

https://www.patreon.com/TinyExperience

 

Updates from last week on my Patreon

Half a Penny (Kaley Cuoco from Big Bang Theory) - Chapter is released based off of the series. Max is a scientist that shrinks and gets picked up by Penny's boobs. He has a sexual experience with her based on the fetishs in the poll last week. This is available to tier 2 and higher. 

New Video Soon

New Giantess of Chapters tier posting soon - I'll be adding 3 new chapters on top of the 6 from last month that I have made for different Patreons. There are multiple stories each with their own giantess fetish and specail character. Getting access to this tier will grant you a mininum of plus 2 chapters every month that no one else will have access to.

Video postings to Pornhub - Starting with the first video that I created, I will be posting each video that I make to that platform. They will be a month late so for instant access, please visit my patreon. 

https://www.pornhub.com/users/tinyexperience

 

Thank you to the Millionaire sponsors -  Dan Baker, StrongShadow2018, Tannerlin47, Grant Murphy, SmotherSlave, AB23, Dragon333, Clono, Cosmic Cooking,  Zeal, Stargate1990, Sotanath, Ponton  

 

Sorry for the late posting. Enjoy the 2 chapters posted today!