- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

(Aware, Vore)

Steph had stuck us up against the roof canal inside her mouth. I was more off to the side but Katie was directly in the middle. I watched as Steph pointed her tongue and grazed up and down along Katie’s naked body. My girlfriend’s boobs flopped and jiggled around as the massive red tongue licked her. Katie was so helpless as the saliva held her in place. I grew hard watching all this take place right in front of me. 

“Mhmm, you guys actually taste quite good.” Steph hummed.

My body vibrated as the sound waves went by me. Her tongue then scooped me up along with Katie and brought us into her cheek. We were drenched in her saliva as we grabbed each other and held on. Our hormones were through the roof. It was so slippery but I did my best to hold onto Katie. Steph’s tongue tossed us around like a tic tac that she was desperately trying to get every bit of taste from. Katie ended up getting spun around so I was holding her from behind. I could feel my dick throbbing as it poked in between Katie’s butt cheeks. I couldn’t help myself but flex it between her slimy flesh. I thought to myself that there was so way Katie wouldn’t be able to feel my rock stabbing her ass, but I didn’t care. Steph then set us on the tip of her tongue and gently pressed up into the roof of her mouth. I flexed my dick right as this happened and then I was met with a tightness filled with warmth. Katie gasped in pleasure as I penetrated her asshole. Her anus flexed back against my dick and the pleasure nearly caused me to ejaculate right then. Steph slowly applied pressure against my back pushing me further inside. Katie moaned in response and I did my best to not burst.

“Seems like you two are really enjoying yourselves now. I’m glad I could help, but now I hope you don’t mind that I join in.” Steph added sliding her fingers into her pants. 

Steph began masturbating and her moans radiated from deep in her throat. Our bodies vibrated as we lay on her flat tongue. Katie needed more from me as she positioned herself on her hands and knees. She pushed herself back into me as I thrusted forwards. My stiff dick slid further into her bowels pushing up into her gut. I grabbed her hips and gripped my fingers against her wet skin. I watched as her ass clapped into me. 

“Uhh Max you are so fucking hard! I want you deeper!” Katie screamed.

I thrusted harder and I felt like I was going to split her into two. I imagined myself being small with Katie and how much fun it would be. She could shove me into her ass as far as it pleased her. I would be happy exploring her intestines as she orgasmed. Her ass specifically is just so inviting. Steph had begun climaxing and that just turned both of us on even more. Her tongue vibrated and moved underneath us her moans became more vocal and louder. Katie’s pussy had started dripping juices as she reached her orgasm. Her anus was also tightening up and giving me even more pleasure. I stopped my resistance and let it all come out. I pumped my cream deep into her ass as she shook in pleasure. Both of us twitched as my last few drops made their way out. I watched my dick as I slowly pulled it out from her rectum. Once my head popped out, cum started dripping out. Katie looked back and then squeezed her insides. Half my load and half her fecal juices then dripped out landing on Steph’s tongue beneath us. 

“Oops. Hopefully she likes ass cum.” Katie giggled. 

“Probably will.” I laughed. 

We then stood up on the squishy surface and made our way out. Steph realized this and picked us out, setting us on her palm. She then took a big swallow and smiled towards us.

“Mhm tastes like sex for sure. How was that for an end to a date?” Steph asked.

We both laughed to each other and then I replied, “It was good.” 

I don’t think Steph understood why we were laughing but she giggled too.

“Well, I’ll text Amy to come over tomorrow morning before school.” Steph exclaimed.

“Sweet, I haven’t seen her in a long time.” I said.

“Yeah… I’d like some time with her too.” She added a little quieter while texting.

I didn’t fully know what she meant by that. Steph then brought us up to her boobs and dropped us in. 

“With Laura lurking around, it’s probably best I keep you guys close.” She said making a good point.

Katie didn’t seem very pleased with our location but I reassured her that it’s probably for the best. Steph then continued to get ready for bed as we waited in her cleavage. Once she was in bed, she took off her bra and let her boobs hang loose. We both slid down her belly until we landed in her lap. She scrunched up some of her sheets and blankets so that it folded over and made a hiding spot for us to sleep. With some help, we crawled into it and then cuddled into each other. 

“Goodnight.” Steph said.

We both replied at the same time, “Goodnight.” 

After 20 minutes, I woke up from some strange noises. I immediately woke up Katie as it sounded like the door was opening. 

“I think Laura might be breaking into Steph’s room. We need to hide on Steph, it’s the safest place.” I said. 

Katie sleepily nodded in agreement and then we crawled in against Steph. We found her boobs and crawled in between the warm flesh. It shielded us from the outside noises and we feel asleep to her heart beat. 

 

Chapter End Notes:

Updates in the next chapter 

Thank you to the Millionaire sponsors -  Dan Baker, StrongShadow2018, Tannerlin47, Grant Murphy, SmotherSlave, AB23, Dragon333, Clono, Cosmic Cooking,  Zeal, Stargate1990, Sotanath, Ponton