- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

(Aware, Food, Vore)

Katie and I were woken up by Steph picking up the dildo. Nina had disappeared, maybe even headed home, and now Steph was carrying us off to the washroom. Right before she closed the door I spotted her younger sister sneaking into her room. I thought to myself, that little brat is still trying to get us so she can play her stupid games. 

“I almost don’t want to wash this dildo. She has claimed so many virginities.” Steph said to herself turning on the tap. 

She began running warm water over the silicone dick that Katie and I were still hiding in. We both held on tight to each other as some water trickled down the shaft. The water vibrated our surroundings and made it hard to hold on. Steph then began giving it a hand job, sliding her hand up and down the long surface. 

“No way!” Steph said turning off the tap. 

She then brought the dildo up to her face and examined right where we were. Her facial expression gave away that she found us. She turned the dildo sideways and placed her lips over the head. I didn’t understand what she was doing until she began sucking. The pressure immediately started pulling up towards her tip. Katie and I both fumbled around and toppled over one another trying to stop us from sliding. Unable to stop, we got sucked right into the back of Steph’s throat. Luckily, she wasn’t planning on killing us and instead she swished us around tasting us. Her tongue played with our helpless bodies until finally pushing us back out through her lips. 

“Hmmm, I can still taste Nina’s ass off you Max. Tasting you in my mouth brings back some pleasant memories. Doesn’t it Max?” Steph smiled holding us.

Katie noticed my face blushing a little and I could see the jealousy form in her eyes. 

“I was stuck in your fat ass, were you able to taste that too?” Katie remarked with a bit of fire behind her words.

“Woah, Max you have a tiny girlfriend now too! Katie is that you? Huh I always knew you had a small brain.” Steph sent fire back.

Katie’s eyes widened full of rage, “Bitch I’ll…”  

“Okay! Okay! Let’s all take a break for a second. Steph you nearly swallowed me so I can’t say that I have great memories of that. And Katie and I are… um, I think we are together now. Just waiting on a first date.” I intervened explaining the situation.

I have never had girl’s fight over me before. It felt pretty good. Both of them snarled but had seemed to make peace for now.

“I can tell your sister that you are safe now Max.” Steph changed to subject. 

“Oh good, tell her to not tell my mom anything. She is a little crazy so I’d rather her not know.” I added.

“Oh I know. You may even want to consider never telling her because of how over protective she will become.” Steph said then laughing.

“You’re actually right though… Katie would you be okay staying just one more night here so I can work out how to tell me mom about me.” I asked her.

“I guess I can do that for you.” Katie said hesitantly looking up at Steph.

“I can set up your guys first date if you want?!” Steph blurted out excited by her idea.

I looked up at Steph and then back down at Katie. I gave her a facial expression so she could read my mind.

“Finnnne.” Katie agreed.

“And I know Amy won’t be allowed over tonight, so maybe just text her that we’ll see her tomorrow morning, and we will stay the night here again.” I said looking apologetic to Katie.

“I guess if we don’t have a choice.” Katie sighed. 

“Cool. Let’s go get this date on the road!” Steph smiled and took us downstairs. 

She carried us sealed away in her fist as she ventured into the kitchen. We could hear her open the fridge door and start gathering food and materials. She placed everything down on a plate and then set us down on top to see everything. She had a fresh bun cut and buttered, a pile of mashed potatoes, and a slice of meatloaf with sweet ketchup sauce. The food was left over from dinner but still smelt really good. I crawled on top of the bun and walked along the sticky butter beneath my feet. I hadn’t eaten actually food since I was regular sized. Steph giggled at our amazement with the gigantic sized food. As she was returning to her bedroom, her mom, Dianne walked by. She looked miserable as if she hadn’t slept in days. Steph quickly knocked the bun over hiding me, and Katie dove into the potatoes. 

“Oh hey darling. Sorry I haven’t slept well so I look miserable. Nice food. If you see Max, let me know.” Dianne said not even realizing that she mentioned Max.

She then picked up the bread, took a bite, and then walked away. Steph quickly skittered away and flipped the bread back over. I had just barely missed the bite mark left in the bun. Both Katie and Steph released a big sigh at the close call. 

“Too close.” Steph said returning to her room in a hurry and locking the door behind her. 

She then placed the plate on the bed and picked out some crumbs from each item for us to eat.

“Bon appetite” Steph gestured while beginning to eat from the other side of the plate. 

I was nervous and stood there not sure of what to do. Katie however, she just jumped right into eating with her hands. After she stuffed her face, she stopped for a second and looked at me. We both laughed at how ridiculous this whole thing was. 

“Come on, join me in eating you dork.” Katie smiled. 

I joined in next to her as we sat down and ate together. The food was so good and full of flavour. There were endless amounts of it but it only took us a few crumbs to become full. 

“That was good.” I said holding my bare belly.

“Agreed, I couldn’t eat another bite.” Katie replied.

“Really? What about this?” I said grabbing a small piece from the potatoes and rubbing it into her face.

“Oh you’re dead. I’ll feed you to the Goddess as a sacrifice.” She said laughing and chasing me.

I wasn’t very experienced with dating or even flirting, but this was fun. Even Steph laughed as Katie tackled me into the massive pile of meatloaf. Both of us got covered in sauce as I rolled on top of Katie holding her down. She tried to escape but was surprised by my strength holding her down. We were both breathing heavily and I could feel some sexual tension building. 

“Well now you both are all sticky, this goddess needs you clean for tonight.” Steph said scooping us up. 

We both weren’t expecting to be eaten again so soon. Steph plopped us into her mouth and started swishing us around, cleaning us from the sauce. I heard Katie slightly moan as I then realized that Steph was licking up and down her body. I knew Katie would never admit it, but she was enjoying it. Steph’s massive tongue was pleasuring my new girlfriend and I was okay with it. I was actually getting really turned on by it. 

 

Chapter End Notes:

Next chapter - A Little Tongue (Aware, Vore) - already released in the link below 

https://www.patreon.com/TinyExperience

 

Updates from last week on my Patreon

Moana's Tiny Experince - Chapter is released based off of the movie. Max has a sexual experience with her based on the fetishs in the poll last week. This is available to tier 2 and higher. 

Anal Video - (1:46) Steph lays on the bed as the camera enters her asshole revealing Max and Katie. Next follows different scenes where they progress into different sex positions while in girl's bowels.

New Giantess of Chapters tier posting - I added a post with 6 new chapters that I have made for different Patreons. There are multiple stories each with their own giantess fetish and specail character. Getting access to this tier will grant you a mininum of plus 2 chapters every month that no one else will have access to.

Video posting to Pornhub - Starting with the first video that I created, I will be posting each video that I make to that platform. They will be a month late so for instant access, please visit my patreon. 

https://www.pornhub.com/users/tinyexperience

 

Thank you to all the Millionaire sponsors

Dan Baker, John Snow

StrongShadow2018

Tannerlin47

SmotherSlave, Flowery, Dragon333, Daniel Mayer, AB23

Clono, Cosmic Cooking, Zeal, Stargate1990, Sotanath, Ponton, Marcus Gonzales, Luke Raleigh