- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

(Unaware, Anal, Sex)

Steph was getting increasingly hornier and she didn’t know why. She could feel tiny sensations on her asshole but just thought it was her body wanting anal play. This was science class so most people were either sleeping or at the front being nerdy. She looked around just to check if anyone would notice her at the back but she was in the clear. Her body slouched down and she began contracting her ass muscles. She could feel the G-string lightly sliding up and down a bit. Her ass was hungry and she wanted to suck the thong right up into her ass. She knew that couldn’t happen but she still tried to anyways. 

“You’re always so hard, I love it.” Katie said dry humping my leg and stroking my dick at the same time.

I could feel Katie getting wet as her vagina rubbed on top of my leg. I wanted to be inside her again, but I was still helplessly tied up. There wasn’t anything I could do and that turned me on even more. At this point I wasn’t paying attention to anything else, I was pumped full of hormones and badly wanted to fuck. She resisted her own urges too until she was practically dripping in juices. Finally, she made the move and mounted me. My dick slid inside her with ease and the warmth cascaded through my body. She thrusted her hips into me and sent my throbbing penis deep inside her. 

“Oh fuck me Max! Wait what the…” Katie said until she was cut off by something grabbing her head.

“Oh shit.” I said snapping into reality and noticing Katie was being consumed by Steph’s ass. 

Katie mumbled some incoherent words as her head was inside of Steph’s anus. It was quite a sight to see. From down my chest I could see the base of my dick as the rest of it was still inside Katie. Her legs straddled me and then hooked around the string to my butt, so she could hold herself down. Her skinny body sat upright, her boobs jiggled from the movements and her hands reached up to where her head had disappeared. Instead of a head, there was Steph’s perfect asshole trying to suck Katie inside. The protruding skin was contracting in and out, Katie was only being held out by her legs wrapped around me. I also grasped onto her with what I could, but my intentions weren’t exactly pure. The struggles and movements from Katie, combined with the view, it was utterly amazing. It was so hot and it felt so good. I still wanted to finish and that’s what I was going to do. Steph was getting more excited as well. Her movements increased and she began internally moaning. The sucking force intensified and consumed Katie up to her waist. I was about to explode. Steph was winning but I couldn’t let Katie go just yet. My hormones and senses were going wild. I began rapidly thrusting into Steph until my pulsating dick erupted into her pussy. My body tensed against my restraints and then relaxed with waves of pleasure. Steph gave one final push down into her seat and I was face first into her ass. Katie was engulfed and then finally let go, disappearing into the girl’s rectum. I just laid there feeling happy after a great orgasm. Not long after, the bell rang indicating second period. 

“Fitness class, lunch, then English, and then a spare to go home.” Steph said to herself. 

Katie was still trapped in her bowels and I started to realize that she might be mad at me. I sort of used her to finish myself while she was being eaten alive by an asshole. Once Steph stood up, her butt tightened up again and I feared that Katie was going to be even angrier. I expected to be with Steph all day but for her fitness class she changed out of her thong. I was removed and then hung up in the girl’s locker room. And what a sight that was, I thought to myself. It was like I was a fly on the wall, watching all these girls change. The best part was that I knew or at least knew of all of these girls. I had seen them around school always wondering what they were hiding under their clothes. And now I am finding out. There were so many boobs, big ones, small ones, some gross ones, but also some perfect ones like Steph’s. There were so many butts too. Except with butts, nearly every girl has a nice bum. Looking around, every single young girl had an ass that I would gladly explore. As long as they were clean of course. A good looking girl then walked out of the shower. She had a really nice butt, it bubbled out just like Steph’s. Also pretty nice… Wait those boobs are Amy’s. I was so focused on all the nudity that I didn’t realize that this girl was my sister. I couldn’t call out to her, no, I needed to get down and jump in her gym bag. Most of the girls were talking in their groups so I felt like they wouldn’t notice me running on the bench. It didn’t take too long to get out of my restraints once I actually tried to. I dropped down onto a bag to cushion my landing and then I started running across the bench. 

“I’ll come back for you later Katie.” I said.

It was very hard to not admire the swarms of naked giantess girls next to me. I wanted to explore each and every one of their bodies, but also knew I couldn’t. I forced myself to keep going. There were 2 different classes in the change room right now. I remembered that my sister was in the first class so she will be leaving really soon. I noticed that she was drying herself off and just about to get changed. I was getting closer and began feeling excited that I would finally be able tell my sister what I’ve been through. And then a massive figure beside me came down right on top of me. Of course, it was another girl’s ass. I looked up and my hope died as this tight ass pinned me to the seat. It was a direct hit so I was underneath her butthole. She didn’t have much for a butt so there wasn’t any wiggle room. 

“Uh.” The girl released a quick unexpected moan/gasp. 

“You alight Nina?” Amy asked her.

“Yeah.” Nina replied becoming embarrassed but hiding any emotions.

Oh it’s Nina that I am under. The ninja got me when I wasn’t looking. That explains the small tight ass that’s sitting on me. I never really had much attraction to Asian girls but Nina looked as if she could be in a K-pop music video. Her quiet goth persona actually made her quite cute and maybe in the top 20 hot girls at school. I wasn’t too upset with who sat on me. Better Nina than Carol. Thinking about Carol’s fat ass sent cold shivers down my spine. Gross.

 

Chapter End Notes:

Next chapter - Silent but Deadly (Unaware, Rough, Ass, Odor) - already released in the link below 

https://www.patreon.com/TinyExperience

 

New updates

New video (4:34) from Max's POV with Steph doing yoga in the nude. Plus a crush scene at the end.

New poll coming soon to decide on a anime or tv character to write a giantess sexual experince.

Throughout every month, $5+ tiers will be able to vote on a character they would like me to write about. This giantess could be someone from an anime, tv series, or a movie. Once someone is decided, I will then research the character and write a detailed giantess sexual encounter with them. The type of encounter and fetish used will also be voted on. But wait, it gets even better. One random pledger from my 3 highest tiers, will be able to add giantess options to the poll. So there will be 3 community picks, and 3 picks from me which you will be able to vote upon! 

New Giantess of Chapters Tier. This gets you access to every chapter I ever wrote. (Your own Tiny Chapter and God Chapter) Every chapter that I wrote for a pledger will have the names changed to be Max and then available to this tier or higher. (No private info or names will be released in this.) You don't get your own chapter, but you get all the other ones I've sent, plus every other tier bonus below. Near the end of every month, I will upload a post with all of the chapters for this tier to see. This will include a minimum of 2 extra chapters per month but usually will be doubled that. For the end of May, right now there is 8-10 chapters. Really good deal if you ask me. 

 

Thank you to the Millionaire sponsors -  TheBane, Grant Murphy, SmotherSlave, Flowery, Dragon3, Anewbreak, Clono, Cosmic Cooking,  Zeal, Stargate1990, Sotanath, Ponton

 

Hope everyone is enjoying the story!