- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

(Unaware, Anal, Farting)

 

Laura’s face peered down over us with her evil smile. I knew eating some gummies were a bad idea. Now who knows what Laura is going to do.

“My mom has been going crazy looking for you two. It’s hilarious! So I can’t give you back to her yet, plus I know you both like eating ass so… I think I’ll sew you to my sister’s thong this time. And maybe I will slip some laxatives in her lunch too.” She said laughing. 

Laura then grabbed both of us and started threading a line through the thong. She wrapped us up one above the other so Katie was below me. She did everything pretty quickly which surprised me. The threads weren’t too tight and the thong line was soft making it all fairly comfy. 

“Well that’ll have to do, I’ll try it out first.” Laura said.

“Wait can’t we just talk first?” Katie added but was too slow.

Laura took off her pajama bottoms and then slid us up to her ass. The thong’s string sat right on her ass crack. And then she kept pulling the underwear up to part her cheeks. We witnessed this in slow motion. The little girl’s small butt got bigger and bigger until our faces were smudged into her cheeks. Then slowly the pressure increased and her soft baby skin parted drawing us closer to her taint. The smell got worse as we grew near her asshole. It reeked of old farts and eggs. Eventually we reached the end and I was face to face with the girl’s anus. It wasn’t the first time, but I had hoped to not meet it again. I could hear some grumbling coming from above and I prayed it wasn’t another fart.

“Here’s a little present.” Laura laughed.

Her anus perked to a size bigger than me, and then parted releasing a quick puff of putrid gas. I turned my head as the toxic air blew past me. The odor was soul crushing. I gagged and coughed trying to keep myself alive. Some sounds came from downstairs and Laura froze in place for a couple seconds. She then quickly hid under the bed right as Steph walked in. Steph just grabbed her towel and then headed for a shower. I could feel Laura’s ass clenching in fear of getting caught. After a couple minutes of waiting, she crawled back out and took off the panties. We could hear a sigh of relief. She then opened the drawer and put us in.

“Have fun, see you after school!” Laura said leaving us in dark. 

“That girl is seriously fucked up.” Katie added as we waited for Steph.

“Yeah, now you finally see!” I said upset that I just choked on a little girl’s fart. 

“Well, thank you for taking the blunt… I will thank you later for it, just wait, I’ll make it up to you.” Katie said trying to make me feel better.

I wasn’t completely sure what she meant by that. Was she meaning sex? She can’t possibly mean she’s going to have sex with me for randomly getting the worse spot on the underwear. 

“And this doesn’t count as taking me out on a date either. I don’t like ass for dinner.” She joked making me laugh a bit.

Steph eventually returned to her room and dried herself off. Laura must have known which undies were Steph’s favourite because the teenager went straight to us. Without even looking at the thong, she slipped her feet in one at a time. This time, as we were sliding up, I was sort of excited. I had a glorious view of Steph’s round ass as I grew closer and closer. The size comparison between the two sisters were quite noticeable. Steph’s body was more matured and filled out. Exactly what every guy wants. Our faces met with the giantess’ skin and then parted her cheeks just like before. But this time, the skin was freshly washed and smelt of Lavender. Even her anus smelt good. Laura’s evil plan wasn’t working this time. Steph finished getting ready for school as we tagged along for the ride.

“Oh shit, I gotta get going.” Steph said to herself quickly finishing her makeup. 

Steph got a ride from some of her friends and it sounded to me like Meg, Nina, and Bret. 

Meg was sort of a slutty girl, she talked like the typically white girl and flaunted her goods. Rumors went around that if you bought her Starbucks, she would blow you on the staircase leading to basement.   

Nina has an Asian background, small boobs, short, and kind of a gothic look. She tends to be the quiet one in the group but always looked the scariest. I joked with friends that she was an undercover ninja from Japan.

Bret was a guy that hung around the group of girls, he acted like a gay rich guy but I think was faking. He had a thing for Steph and I despised him, likely from envy. He was skinny, average built, and nice hair. 

The four of them made one the few popular groups around school. They weren’t the most popular, but Steph kept them pretty high up there. As she made her way to school, Katie was trying to escape her threading.

“I’m about half way out now, how are you doing?” Katie asked.

“I’m pretty secured where I am.” I replied trying to wiggle around.

The group of friends talked while driving but we were too busy with our own thing to listen. Steph however, she was feeling a strange tickle down below. She couldn’t tell what it was but it was making her horny. She crossed her legs and clenched her butt together. This made it even more difficult. By the time Steph had made it to her first class, Katie had escaped. Steph was sitting down in class as Katie crawled her way over to me. Steph’s perky ass kept her butt raised enough off the seat to give us a little bit of room to maneuver around.

“Hey!” Katie said making her way up.

“Hey cutie.” I replied.

“You know… Having you tied up right now is kind of sexy.” she said climbing on top of me.

“Yeah? You could do anything you wanted and I am helpless to it.” I replied hoping it would lead somewhere. 

“MMhmmmhh, anything being like this?” She said grasping my dick in her hand. 

“Exactly like that.” I said closing my eyes and focusing on her warm fingers wrapping around my increasingly growing dick. 

She had clearly done this before but I didn’t care, she was really good at it. Plus it felt way better than me doing it myself. Being strapped down, it added something extra. She was in control playing with my joystick. All happening right underneath Steph’s ass.

 

Chapter End Notes:

Next chapter - School Sucks Ass (Unaware, Anal, Sex) - already released in the link below 

https://www.patreon.com/TinyExperience

 

New updates

New video from Max's POV with Steph doing yoga in the nude. Plus a crush scene at the end.

New poll tomorrow to decide if Max has another sexual encounter with his sister.

Throughout every month, $5+ tiers will be able to vote on a character they would like me to write about. This giantess could be someone from an anime, tv series, or a movie. Once someone is decided, I will then research the character and write a detailed giantess sexual encounter with them. The type of encounter and fetish used will also be voted on. But wait, it gets even better. One random pledger from my 3 highest tiers, will be able to add giantess options to the poll. So there will be 3 community picks, and 3 picks from me which you will be able to vote upon! 

New Giantess of Chapters Tier. This gets you access to every chapter I ever wrote. (Your own Tiny Chapter and God Chapter) Every chapter that I wrote for a pledger will have the names changed to be Max and then available to this tier or higher. (No private info or names will be released in this.) You don't get your own chapter, but you get all the other ones I've sent. Near the end of every month, I will upload a post with all of the chapters for this tier to see. This will include a minimum of 2 extra chapters per month but usually will be doubled that. For the end of May, right now there is 8-10 chapters. Really good deal if you ask me.


Feel free to continue reading chapters here free, or pledge a small amount for bonus material and early releases. Thanks and check it out :)

 

Thank you to the Millionaire sponsors -  TheBane, Grant Murphy, SmotherSlave, Flowery, Dragon3, Anewbreak, Clono, Cosmic Cooking,  Zeal, Stargate1990, Sotanath, Ponton