- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

(Unaware, Anal, Body Exploration)

I woke up with pretty hard morning wood. My dick was pressed into something squishy, soft and warm, it felt great. My arm was around Katie and I soon realized that my morning wood was in between her ass cheeks. We were spooning the morning after our sex. I smiled in complete happiness to the thought that I lost my virginity to such a hot girl. I flexed my dick, feeling my head pressing on what I hoped was her anus. Katie was fast asleep but would move a little in response. Something about her being unaware of my hard throbbing dick nearly penetrating her asshole, it turned me so much. I peeked looking down her back, I could see the curve of her back and then her bubbly butt protruding out with my cock disappearing in between. I didn’t want to wake her so I quietly and stealthily brought my hand down and began stroking. I thought about how I was actually with 2 unaware and sexy girls. I could feel myself building up again ready to bust a nut. Katie began slowly moving her body and some slight moaning. Then without warning she pushed her butt backwards and my dick penetrated her hole. The warmth intensified and hearing Katie gasp from the insertion. I blew my load and thrusted deeper inside her bowels. My body tensed up as I realized I may have just raped Katie. Regret slowly washed away the pleasure as my brain began functioning again. 

“Well good morning to you too Max.” Katie said laughing.

“I’m sorry, I don’t know why I did that.” I replied feeling bad.

“It’s alright, I woke up half way through it and wanted you to cum in my ass.” Katie smiled turning around to face me.

All I could think of, was that this may be the greatest girl in the world. Then I remembered how I finished in her pussy last night and I got a little concerned of pregnancy. Is it even possible for a tiny to get pregnant?

“So uh Katie… I finished inside you last night too…” I asked not sure how to properly bring it up.

“You don’t need to worry about that, the doctors told me it’s a 99% chance that I will never have kids in my life. So fuck it, why not experience sex to the highest level.” She said completely shocking me. 

“Sooo, are we together? What are we?” I asked nervously.

Katie got up thinking about how to respond. She then spread her ass cheeks looking back to me.

“You may have just came in my ass, but we still aren’t dating until you take me on a date.” She replied letting her flesh clap back closed. 

I smiled not knowing if it was a joke or if she was serious. But I decided to go along in hopes that I could make her my girlfriend. 

“Well, I will just have to find a way to take you out on a date somehow. I don’t think I have actually really eaten anything since I was shrunken like a week ago.” I said trying to make sense on the whole, being tiny thing. 

“I want more of that gummy bear. Do you think there are any left? You should get some for me!” Katie asked getting excited.

“I mean, I guess there might be some.” I said skeptical of the idea.

“Come on, let’s go you wimp.” She replied nudging me and crawling towards the exit. 

I decided to follow her which was a great idea. I got a great view of her big ass right in front of my face. I noticed some of my cum dripping from her and I was turned on again. I was impressed at how resilient my dick was. No matter how many times I finished it, my dick always wanted more. The crawling soon turned into army crawling and eventually we made our way out. Steph stayed fast asleep as it was still too early for her to get up. She laid on her back so when we squeezed our way out, we stood on top of her naked body. Katie began walking up the girl’s body and I tried calling her to stop but she kept going. 

“What are you doing?” I asked.

“Don’t worry she’s sound asleep, besides we are practically invincible in our small size. Trust me, I know, I’ve been stepped on by a giantess woman. And look I’m still unharmed! Well, physically at least.” She exclaimed. 

I felt a little empathetic for what she went through with Miss Kenny. 

“Those are some massive tits. Probably the same size as mine, but just so much bigger right now.” Katie said as we walked our way in between them. 

“No kidding, they are pretty great.” I replied admiring Steph’s perfect boobs.

Katie glanced towards me seeming a little jealous that I was so amazed by the giantess’ body. She walked over to the side of the massive boob and pushed into it. The flesh gave way and then returned. 

“It’s just fat, not sure why guys drool over it.” She added sort of confirming my jealousy theory. 

I got a burst of confidence and decided to show Katie was manliness. I walked over behind and pushed my body into hers pressing her into the side of Steph’s boob. My dick pushed up against her ass.

“Dicks are just skin and blood, but yet girls love them.” I replied feeling like I just blew her mind. 

She let me have a few seconds of power until she turned around and grasped my dick in her hand.

“It’s what you guys can do with them, that’s what girls like. She said moving out from my hold and dragging her fingers down and away from my shaft. 

I was left kind of speechless as her swaying ass walked away. We then heard Steph grumbling as she rolled over onto her side. We were both thrown and pinned in between her jugs of flesh. 

Her warm skin felt great on mine and I wanted to stay and sleep with her. It felt like being a warm burrito of soft flesh. I could stay and be happy never moving again.

“Come on, you horny boy toy, let’s go. This bitch can’t stop of with her tits.” Katie said as she crawled her way out.

I followed behind her feeling every inch as I slid my naked body across the skin. We eventually made it out and climbed out from underneath the blankets. Katie noticed the bag of candies and headed over without hesitation. I followed behind as we made it the bag. There were a few gummies still left. Steph’s alarm then went off and we hid behind the bag hoping to not be found. Steph groggily got herself out of bed and put on some pajama pants before heading out her bedroom door to get breakfast. I was hesitant with the whole idea of going back to the gummy bag where we could get caught or even eaten. Katie however, just jumped and made her way in without a doubt in her mind. 

“Come on, we’ll just be in and out before she even comes back.” Katie reassured me. 

“Okay, I’m coming.” I said giving in and climbing in after. 

The smell of the gummies were very intriguing. We started munching on them until an all too familiar face appeared above us.

“Hey friends! I see you’ve survived my sister. I wonder what else you tiny people can survive.” Laura said with her infamously maniacal smile. 

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

Next chapter - G Strings Attached (Unaware, Anal, Farting) - already released in the link below 

https://www.patreon.com/TinyExperience

 

Newest video is still. (2:20) Dianne farts Max out while taking a bath and then uses him to masturbate. Based partially from a scene from this story. Pledging to Tiny Movie Star will grant you access and you will also recieve this months video as well! I spent a long long time on this video lol 

All 4 side chapters with Dianne and her previous tiny are complete and posted on my page. Must be part of tier 2 or higher.

New poll to decide who Steph brings home with her.

Update coming soon to vote on an anime or movie actress for me to write a sexual giantess experience on. 

Feel free to continue reading chapters here free, or pledge a small amount for bonus material and early releases. Thanks and check it out :)

 

 

Thank you to the Millionaire sponsors -  TheBane,  Sotanath, Grant Murphy, SmotherSlave, Flowery, Dragon3, Anewbreak, Clono, Cosmic Cooking,  Zeal, and Stargate1990