- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

(Sex, Unaware, Vagina)

 

Steph’s body shook as we sat in her cum filled pussy only a few feet apart from one another. 

“Max?” Katie asked as her fingers reached towards my body.

She couldn’t see me, but I could see her. My eyes were adjusted to the darkness. I watched her hands move closer along the ground towards my dick. I could have moved but I didn’t want to. Her hand then reached my still hard dick and she froze for a few seconds still grasping it in hand. I could feel my dick throbbing in her soft lubed hands. To my surprise, she never let go, instead, I was met with her lips kissing mine.

Katie’s lips were very warm. The heat radiated through her gentle touch and sent shivers down my spine. I could feel my heart beating harder through my chest. Her hand stayed locked in place, driving my senses wild. The head of my penis pulsated as if it had its own heartbeat. There was an unbearable tingling sensation, feeling like I could burst at any second. Our lips detached and Katie took my hand in hers. She guided my virgin fingers down her breasts, across her stomach, and in between her legs. My middle finger parted her wet lips and searched for her clit. I laid back as she moved to kissing up my body. Gasping, I felt her hot breath on my chest as my fingers found her sweet spot. Her fingers stroked my shaft sending waves of ecstasy to my brain. Her kisses reached my neck and she moaned pure pleasure into my ear. Shivers spiralled down my spine engulfing my cock with more blood. 

All my senses consumed my brain and shot down my body. I was overloaded with pleasure as my body released some through my dick. My body tensed as the white fluid erupted from my cock. The cum overflowed from my head and dripped down over Katie’s hand; however, it didn’t stop her. She just giggled into my ear and used my semen juice as lube. I was so turned on that I kept my hard on.

All this took place inside of Steph’s hot pussy. Her freshly wet cave made the air very hot and humid, only adding to the ecstasy filled tension. She was completely unaware of what was taking place inside her. Her body still radiated from the orgasm and would twitch as she blissfully rested eyes closed.

Katie then sat up right, straddling above me. With her hand she slowly guided my cum lubed dick into her wet pussy. I could feel her warmth inch by inch as I slid inside her tight slit. I had never felt something so amazing in my entire life. 

“Uhhhhh Max, you’re still hard, it feels so good.” Katie gasped and moaned in response. 

I wanted to burst right then but I fought every urge in my body. Her tits swayed above me from her soft movements. I reached up and took a hold of them feeling every inch squeezed beneath my fingers. I could feel her erect nipples piercing into the palms of my hands. Katie took her time, every movement seemed deliberate and sensual. We weren’t just having sex, we were making love.

Ever since I hit puberty, I wanted nothing but to have sex. I wanted to ram my dick into any hole and fuck my brains out until I came. I would masturbate furiously to one goal. Cum as quick and as much as I could. What I was experiencing was different. Katie was edging me and building up for a grand finale. It could be described as a pleasuring torture. I was new to this, and there was a love/hate relationship. 

Steph rolled over onto her side as she peacefully napped. Her insides turned and we tumble with them. Rolling over one another, we held on still connected. We landed in the same position but covered in more of Steph’s juices. We shared some laughter being soaked in the warm soothing goop. Katie then continued but added more power behind her thrusts. Each exertion felt like my dick was sliding deeper into her. She leaned over me so her boobs dangled in front of my face. I pressed my face in between them having them smack into my cheeks. I slid my tongue across her flesh feeling her nipple graze upon my open lips. I sucked on her hardened skin playing with it against my tongue. I wanted to take her entire breast into my mouth. I wanted as much of it as I could possible fit. My frantic delusions turned Katie on more and caused her to vocally moan. 

My hands weren’t doing very much so I decided to put them on her ass. I watched a lot of porn before getting shrunken so I qualified myself as intellectually experienced. I squeezed her squishy cheeks and I could feel her body riding mine. I used my hands to feel and match her rhythm. We picked up momentum and I found myself thrusting deeper, up into her. Katie began moaning in orgasm and tensing her body. 

“I’m going to cum, uhhhh Max, I want you to cum inside me!” She pleaded in ecstasy.

She never failed to surprise me. I didn’t hesitate, I grunted and thrusted into her as her body bounced on my dick like I was her mounted dildo. Pressure built up on my dick and her juices sprayed out covering my body. The warm fluid felt great and caused me to immediately cum next. I unleased even more cum filling Katie’s squirting pussy with my load. She gasped feeling my intense climax through her pussy. Sweat dripped off our naked bodies as we both shared the feelings of endorphins shooting through our brain. Our bodies shook in pleasure as she laid down beside me. Cum dripping from her cream pie. 

“That was amazing.” I said out of breath.

“It was for me too.” Katie replied also out of breath.

I could feel Steph sleeping through the inside of her body. I closed my eyes and joined her in a blissful sleep. Feeling very satisfied, I slept like a baby. Probably the best sleep I have had in years.

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

Next chapter - Unaware Anal (Unaware, Anal, Body Exploration) - already released in the link below 

https://www.patreon.com/TinyExperience

 

Newest video is still. (2:20) Dianne farts Max out while taking a bath and then uses him to masturbate. Based partially from a scene from this story. Pledging to Tiny Movie Star will grant you access and you will also recieve this months video as well! I spent a long long time on this video lol 

Feel free to continue reading chapters here free, or pledge a small amount for bonus material and early releases. Thanks and check it out :)

 

Thank you to the Millionaire sponsors -  TheBane, Sotanath, Grant Murphy, SmotherSlave, Flowery, Dragon3, Anewbreak, Clono, Cosmic Cooking,  Zeal, and Stargate1990