- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

(Unaware, Nipple, Ass)

 

(Max)

I’m glad I’m not Katie, but I still need to save her. I used all my strength to wiggle around and try to dig my way into Steph’s ass hole. Her weight was crushing me but her skin was smooth enough to get some movement. She then scratched her butt and pulled her cheeks apart to relieve the itch I was creating. This gave me my opening and I squeezed through her anus. From inside her, I reacted quickly and began massaging her walls from inside her. Her insides felt the same as Dianne’s did. They were a kind of sticky wet like having your hands in a warm apple pie. I imagine the goop is just fecal matter. The smell wasn’t pleasant but it wasn’t putrid either. I was content being in Steph’s intestines. At least my boner is numbing my other senses so I can internally pleasure my dream girl. I could feel her body vibrating from my touch as she started moaning.

“Uhhh why am I so horny? Mmm well I have time before bed.” Steph said to herself. 

She then made herself comfortable on the bed and gazed over to the bag of gummies. She arched her back and moaned as memories filled her brain from her previous experience with Max. She was confused but thinking back to Max made her hornier. His little body pleasuring her in ways no person has done before. She reached out and dug her hand into the bag. She found part of a gummy that was smaller than the others and she pulled it out without looking at it. Her eyes were closed as she placed the gummy on her nipple and pressed down. Smushing the gummy, she began rubbing it in circles making her nipples really hard. Her breath grew heavy as pleasure shot down her spine. Her senses were numbing as she was reaching an early orgasm. Her moans became vocal and she squeezed her breasts. She had never climaxed from nipple stimulation. But the thought of max and using the gummy in his place felt so good. However, after she finished, her body kept asking for more. After a couple minutes, she slid the gummy down her chest, along her stomach, and down into her lips. 

“Ohh Max you feel so good. Mmm lick my clit!” Steph moaned to herself. 

(Katie) 

“I’m glad I’m not Max. These gummies are too good.” Katie said to herself while sitting in the gummy bag.

As sitting there, she continued thinking about it. He is getting crushed and suffocated by farts under miss perfects ass. I’d rather be eaten over smothered to death by a smelly ass. At least with being stuck in a gummy bear bag, it smells good and I can eat it. I thought to myself for a while as I munched down on a gummy bear that was bigger than I was. Steph reached into the bag taking out gummies one by one. I was able to dodge her fingers until one time she kept feeling around as if specifically for me. I was caught and lifted out of the bag. The massive hand brought me to her nipple instead of eating me. It was futile fighting back. Her fingers had so much more strength than my entire body. I was shoved face first into her nipple as she got off in pleasure. I knew Steph from school and was always jealous of her looks. Perfect perfect perfect. God damn perfect bitch. I hated her even more now that she was using me for her own pleasure. I think she is unaware of everything, but it still didn’t change me hating her. I was pushed so hard against her nipple, I thought that I may even be pushed inside. I felt like I was becoming part of her nipple until finally she reached climax and let go of me. I was slightly turned on from the experience, but I would never admit that to anyone. 

“Pretty quick finish, that all you got bitch?” I said somewhat out of breath from the nipple suffocation. 

I thought the girl was done, but after a few minutes she decided to go into round two. She smushed my naked body into her and slid me down. My boobs dragged along all the way until I was pressed into her lips. I was face down and head down. Steph pushed me into her clit pretending I was Max. Her hard wet clit would slid in between my legs and push up on my vagina. I regrettably started moaning from the stimulation. It felt great. I wasn’t into girls, but her juices and the pressure felt too good that my hormones couldn’t resist the pleasure. Steph continued using me on her clit until her body started shaking and her finger pushed me inside. I was about to orgasm myself until she forced me into her pussy. What’s the opposite of blue balled? I was blue pussed.

“Oh my god Max, I’m cuming!” Steph said convulsing into orgasm.

(Max)

I internally massaged Steph’s intestines while simultaneously stroking myself. Hearing the hottest girl you know orgasm is one thing, but being the cause of her pleasure and hearing her moan from inside her own body, it’s indescribable. It is impossible to not masturbate yourself. As she reached climax, so did I. I had a feeling that Katie was being used for pleasure which turned me on even more. It wasn’t long before I could feel her muscles tighten and sense how her body was exploding with pleasure. I was about to finish along with her until she moved and I fell over backwards. My face landed in a small puddle of shit excrete and mucus. I didn’t finish. I angrily got up and wiped the fecal matter off. Not only did I get shit in my mouth, but I also got blue balled. As Steph shook in pleasure, I decided to get rid of my rock hard dick. I climbed and pried my way out her plump anus and made my way up to her pussy. She was soaked in juices so I dove right in without too much trouble. While crawling inside her, I started round two. 

“Ohh Max you feel so good. Mmm lick my clit!” Steph moaned to herself. 

Hearing my name, and imagining Katie being used like that drove my hormones wild. I sprayed my cum all over her internal vaginal walls only minutes after she started. Eventually she too reached orgasm. I was shocked to be met with her finger as well as Katie. We both were pushed deep inside her pussy until her finger retreated. Steph’s body shook as we sat in her cum a few feet apart. 

“Max?” Katie asked as her fingers reached towards my body.

She couldn’t really see me, but I could see her. My eyes were adjusted to the darkness. I watched her hands move closer along the ground towards my dick. I could have moved but I didn’t want to. Her hand then reached my still hard dick and she froze for a few seconds still grasping it in hand. I could feel my dick throbbing in her soft lubed hands. To my surprise, she never let go, instead, I was met with her lips kissing mine.

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

Next chapter - Losing my Virginity (Sex, Unaware, Vagina) - already released in the link below 

https://www.patreon.com/TinyExperience

 

Dianne's previous tiny, Part 1, 2 and 3 are already released on my patreon. (1 more side chapter to come soon)

New video uploaded. (2:20) Dianne farts Max out while taking a bath and then uses him to masturbate. Based partially from a scene from this story. Pledging to Tiny Movie Star will grant you access and you will also recieve this months video as well! I spent a long long time on this video lol 

Feel free to continue reading chapters here free, or pledge a small amount for bonus material and early releases. Thanks and check it out :)

 

 

Thank you to the Millionaire sponsors -  TheBane, Sotanath, Grant Murphy, SmotherSlave, Flowery, Dragon3, Anewbreak, Clono, Cosmic Cooking,  Zeal, and Stargate1990

 

I wouldn't be actively posting content without you guys. I hope everyone is enjoying it!