- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

(Unaware, Vore, Ass)

 

Steph then grabbed the bowl and spit everything out from her mouth.

“Oh my God, you’re such a little brat.” She said coughing and gaging.

Both Katie and myself, we took advantage of the small window of hope. Steph’s muscles squeezed the milky fluid as gravity and her breath shot it out. We jumped into the flow which brought us along and shot us out from her mouth’s prison. Laura laughed as Steph left the kitchen pissed off. 

“That was hilarious! I wonder if you guys survived.” Laura said peering into the bowl.

I looked up towards Laura’s evil smile, and then over to Katie. By now, I have learned that she doesn’t have a very good control over her temper. I was curious to how she was going to react from this experience. Nearly being eaten alive. 

“Huh I wonder if we tasted that good to make her not notice us.” Katie said to herself out loud. 

I was shocked. I just thought to myself, I have no understanding of this girl or how her mind works. For myself, I had nearly died many times, so it wasn’t a huge deal anymore. I still didn’t want to die, but I’m over being traumatized by it. Plus it was Steph, some guys would say that it’s an honour being eaten by her. I was once, but I wouldn’t go that far to say an honour. 

“What should I do next? Hmmm...” Laura said while taking us out and then continuing, “Oh I know.”

She then grabbed her gummy bears and went upstairs after Steph calling her name. Steph was ignoring her so Laura resorted to frantically knocking on the bedroom door.

Steph unlocked it and opened up with an annoyed look on her face.

“What do you want now?” She said. 

“I need help… This boy Dillon called me a fat pig.” Laura pouted and forced tears in her eyes.

Steph fell for her lies and reluctantly let her in. She didn’t fully trust her; however, also felt obligated to help her sister in need. 

Laura sat down on her sister’s bed and patted the spot next to her for Steph to sit down. While doing so, she also dropped me onto the bedsheets. As for Katie, she was put into Laura’s gummy bear bag for a later treat. I looked around the massive room and memories came back to me from when Steph and my sister 69ed. It was so hot, even though I nearly died. I then looked over at Steph as she walked over towards me. She was ready for bed, only wearing a t-shirt and nothing else. She put her ass against the side of her bed and then hopped up onto it. Everything went in slow motion as I just stood there frozen in place. Steph’s gigantic ass gracefully soared over me blocking out the light. Her bubbled cheeks grew larger and larger. They were so smooth and perfectly rounded. Below that was her tight pussy. Her lips protruded out from the seated position. Her crack also opened up and revealed her pink perky anus. I was directly underneath it. The sight was beautiful as it hit be square in the face. I was knocked onto my back and the pressure pinned me down. 

“You’re not fat Laura. You’re the skinniest person I know.” Steph tried to comfort her.

“I know, but it’s still mean.” She said eating some of the gummies. 

“Well what did you say to him?” Steph asked.

“I said that his mom was a whore and that he will never know who his real dad is.” Laura replied.

“Laura! You are the mean one, you won’t ever win a popularity contest if you’re that mean.” Steph said judging her sister.

“I know, but he deserved it for being ugly.” Laura laughed.

“Wow. I guess you do you then. Give me some gummies you evil little brat.” Steph said grabbing some gummies and chucking them into her mouth.

I was hoping that Katie wasn’t part of that handful, but I also had my own problems to worry about. I noticed that Steph’s butt hole felt softer than any other butt hole I had been against. She took really good care of her skin. The warmth of her ass radiated onto me, and the softness of her skin made for a cozy place to be squished and trapped. I was just thankful that she wasn’t as big of a farter as her sister and mom. 

“I’ll give you the rest of the bag if you fart right now.” Laura said smirking.

“You’re such a weird and gross girl. But will it get you to leave?” Steph asked.

“Fine. Fart. Fart. Fart.” Laura chanted.

I felt some movement from above me, and then some rumbling sounds. No not you too, I thought to myself. The movement grew until I could feel Steph’s anus perk out against my face. There was a pause and then a massive gust of air came spraying out directly into my face. The smell was awful and smelled of rotten eggs. It still wasn’t as bad as past experiences, but still a fart none the less. Once her ass closed, it pulled me half way into it. I moved around and fidgeted but it wasn’t getting anywhere. Steph wiggled her butt on the bed which just pushed me in further. If I kept it up, eventually I would be sucked inside and doomed. 

“Wow, nice one! Well a deal is a deal, I’ll bug you again tomorrow morning. See ya!” Laura said running off. 

“Finally.” Steph said getting up and locking the door. 

She returned, hopping up onto to the bed and continued eating the gummy bears. I knew I had to do something. If Katie hasn’t been killed already, I might be able to save her if I do something. I need to use my special skill of being tiny and get her horny. That would stop her from eating and occupy her on me. I’ll take one for the team and have her masturbate with me in her butt. Besides, I am half in love with this girl anyways. It looks like I have to go fully inside and massage her internally. I might actually enjoy it too.

 

Chapter End Notes:

Next chapter - Steph and the Gummy (Unaware, Ass, Nipple) - already released in the link below 

https://www.patreon.com/TinyExperience

 

Dianne's previous tiny, Part 1 and 2 are already released on my patreon. (1 or 2 more side chapters coming soon)

New video uploaded. (2:20) Dianne farts Max out while taking a bath and then uses him to masturbate. Based partially from a scene from this story. Pledging to Tiny Movie Star will grant you access and you will also recieve this months video as well! I spent a long long time on this video lol 

Feel free to continue reading chapters here free, or pledge a small amount for bonus material and early releases. Thanks and check it out :)

 

 

Thank you to the Millionaire sponsors -  TheBane, Grant Murphy, SmotherSlave, Flowery, Dragon3, Clono, Cosmic Cooking,  Zeal, Stargate1990, and Sotanath

I wouldn't be actively posting content without you guys. I hope everyone is enjoying it!