- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

(Unaware and Vore)

 

Katie and I stood on Laura’s hand unsure on how to react. I wanted to have sex with Katie, but not in front of a little girl that is threatening me. Katie gave Laura a defeated look and then started walking over towards me.

“Oh max, I guess we have no other choice but to have sex right here and right now.” Katie spoke loudly in a sort of a sarcastically tone. 

“We are?” I replied shocked and confused.

“Just play along.” She whispered.

Laura stared intently as if she was watching her favourite TV series. It was very strange how closely she was watching us. Katie made her way over to me and put her hand on my shoulder. Shivers spiraled down my spine at her soft touch. She ran her hand down my chest and twirled it in my 3 chest hairs. 

“Come on I don’t have all day.” Laura shook her hand.

The movement caused us to tumble onto each other. I fell onto my back and she fell straddling me. It was so wrong, the way we were being forced into sex, but I wanted it so badly. A skinny naked Latino girl on top of me, I have only dreamed of this fantasy coming true. I wasn’t ugly, but I knew I wasn’t near getting a 9/10. We were just lying there for a while, shocked from the fall.

“Oh.” Katie said surprised by my hard dick poking her in the ass. 

Laura then intervened, squishing us together with her second hand and narrating our sex. She was too impatient so she decided to move Katie’s body for her. Our bodies rubbed up and down against each other. Her boobs pressed into my chest and my dick bent against her ass cheeks. The movement was very rough, but I still got a lot of pleasure from slightly penetrating Katie’s cheeks. The movement and thought of it all caused me to finish. I resisted showing any signs out of embarrassment. My body tensed and then relaxed. I could tell there wasn’t a lot that came out. 

“You guys are boring.” Laura said picking Katie off me and setting her down beside me.

Laura then closed in her hand and headed off to the kitchen. She then took out a bowl and set it down on the table. She dropped both of us inside it and then went off to the fridge. I looked over at Katie and noticed a white splotch on her ass. My face went red. 

“Still better than being Dianne’s sex prisoner.” Katie said getting up and looking around.

She must have not noticed that I finished on her. My cum was right above the crack of her butt. I watched it as it slowing dripped down into her crack disappearing from sight. 

“Let’s make you guys into a protein snack for Steph.” Laura said pouring in some milk, an egg, and some other miscellaneous items.

“You want us to be eaten alive?” I shouted at her.

“It would be pretty funny. But I’m not sure yet, we’ll see.” Laura replied.

“I’m not even protein, look at me, I’m too skinny.” Katie said pissed off and not really thinking.

We then heard footsteps coming down the stairs.

“Just like clockwork. Predictable Steph.” 

Steph walked into the kitchen and glanced at the bowl we were in.

“What’s that?” She said while opening the fridge looking for a last snack before bed.

“It’s a recipe I looked up that helps you lose weight while sleeping. Two spoons gets rid of any extra belly fat apparently.” Laura lied.

“You’re like a puny twig, why do you need this? Let me try it.” Steph added with curiosity. 

Laura smirked with her evil eyes looking down on us. Before we could make movement and yell to get Steph’s attention, Laura pushed us down with the spoon. When I came back up, I noticed Katie was gone. 

“I made it, why should you get it?” Laura said holding the spoon up to her mouth. 

“There’s enough for both, just let me have mine so I can go back to my room.” Steph said. 

I saw Katie peer over the spoon as Laura moved it towards Steph’s mouth.

“Fine, here.” Laura said shoving the spoon into her sister’s mouth.

Katie and the spoon both disappeared into the teenager’s mouth. My heart sank as the girl I liked was about to be eaten.

“Now swish it around in your mouth.” Laura smiled removing the spoon. 

I watched helplessly as Steph swished the liquid from one cheek to the other. Even though she was eating my new friend, she still looked cute making a chipmunk face. But then she swallowed. The gulp created a bump that ran down her smooth throat and into her stomach. Steph was the hottest girl from my school, and she just consumed probably the third or fourth hottest girl. Laura was quick and then scooped me up next. The spoon lifted me high into the air stopping right before Steph’s face. Last time I saw her, I was nearly digested. Although, I couldn’t help but be amazed by her beauty. Her face was enormous but her skin glowed and her lips enchanted those nearby. I knew to be scared, but I was also intrigued. I was drawn in and wanted to kiss her. At least until she opened her mouth and I was shoved inside. I could see her teeth passing over top and her uvula dangling in the back of her throat. I then noticed Katie hanging onto a tooth. She’s alive! I cheered to myself. But now we both are going to die together. Steph’s lips closed once again and sealed our fate. The spoon slid out from under my feet and the liquid drained down to the lower part of her mouth. I had a second to feel the cool bumpy texture of her tongue before she started swishing the liquid around. I was thrown into her teeth and back and forth from her cheeks. Katie managed to hold on to her spot but I couldn’t get a strong enough hold. Her tongue was so powerful as I moved me around with ease. There were moments when the bumpy texture would graze my dick and would feel great. But mostly I feared of death. Laura started laughing at her sister which caused everything to stop and settle. 

“Whah are you lauhhing ah? Steph asked with a full mouth. 

I was then brought to the back of her throat as if she was ready to swallow. One small movement would have caused her throat to open up and plummet me to my doom. I was pretty decent at swimming but I didn’t know which direction was up. I was submerged from being tossed around so much and I decided to just go for it. I reached some skin with a crack in it. I chose wrong. I was at the opening to her throat. Shit, well I guess I’m dead then.

“You’re supposed to spit it out but I see you’re a swallower.” Laura continued laughing.

 

Chapter End Notes:

Next chapter - Used and Abused (Unaware, Vore, Ass) - already released in the link below 

https://www.patreon.com/TinyExperience

 

Dianne's previous tiny, Part 1 and 2 are already released on my patreon. (1 or 2 more side chapters with Dallas to come soon)

New poll tomorrow to determine if Katie is killed off or not.

New video uploaded. (2:20) Dianne farts Max out while taking a bath and then uses him to masturbate. Based partially from a scene from this story. I recommend pledging to Tiny Movie Star at the beginning of next month to recieve next months video as well! I spent a long long time on this video lol 

Feel free to continue reading chapters here free, or pledge a small amount for bonus material and early releases. Thanks and check it out :)

 

 

Thank you to the Millionaire Sponsors - TheBane, SmotherSlave, Clono, Cosmic Cooking,  Zeal, Stargate1990, Crazyguy225, Sotanath and Flowery

I wouldn't be actively posting content without you guys. I hope everyone is enjoying it!