- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

(Suffocation and Underwear Entrapment)

I was drenched from head to toe in Dianne’s juices. Her panties were soaked in cum from her multiple orgasms on the roller coaster. She was having the best ride of her life as I was having the worst ride of mine. I hated it. I thought I would have been enjoying Dianne’s pussy more, but this was just torture. It was so hot out that her sweat dripped down and mixed with her fluids. I was choking and drowning face first into her slit. All I could taste was a salty fishy pussy. The only way to breathe was to squirm around and gasp for air. But in doing so, Dianne would just get more excited and therefore created more juice. I was trapped in a catch 22. 

“Let’s go on the Twister as our last ride!” Laura screamed in excitement.

“Are you sure, honey? Most people get sick from riding the Twister.” Dianne questioned while looking at ride.

“Of course! It’ll be awesome, it spins while twisting and flipping all at the same time! So cool… I am as sure as I can fart right now.” Laura said easily forcing out a toot and giggling.

Dianne didn’t want to back out. Plus, she wanted to bond more with her daughter, so she tilted her ass and let out a fart of her own.

“Okay I guess that means I’m going too.” Dianne added.

“Hahaha it’s gross when moms do it, but awesome!” Laura laughed with Dianne.

The two of them waited in line for almost an hour before getting on the ride. When they finally got seated, it was a little different than the last one. There were more grooves, one in particular that I noticed immediately. It was a hard plastic with a bicycle seat like groove going up and slightly in between the legs. The difference actually positioned me lower and then pressed against Dianne’s gaping wet hole. I was submerged between her lips and facing her starving pussy. She must have had the biggest wet camel toe with this. 

“The ride will take off in five…Four…Three…” The conductor counted down to three before the ride took off.

They only tricked this specific group so everyone was taken by surprise when the ride jolted forward. The pressure pushed me even further into Dianne and gave her intense pleasure. Her senses went wild being mixed with adrenaline, fear, and pleasure. She gripped the handles and squeezed her thighs together. She loved the control she had over her tiny captives. She felt empowered and in total control. Dianne bit her lip and squeezed her thighs even harder. Her camel toe was being compressed onto itself and that left me in the middle. It felt as if her vagina was sucking me into it as far as her panties could go. My restraints were now the only thing holding me back from being consumed by her chasm. On top of that, the ride had started it vicious cycle of gut busting, inside spewing, stomach destroying, twirling. I was so disoriented. I was flipped a hundred times and thrown about so much, all while staying trapped inside Dianne. I consumed so much of her cum that when I threw up, that’s all that came back out. To make matters worse, her pussy was gushing fluids, so my puke just came back to me. The ride only lasted a couple minutes, but it felt a lot longer to me. 

“That was awesome! Oh, I think I might throw up tho… Nope I’m good” Laura held her stomach while giggling.

Dianne’s stomach wasn’t quite as strong as her daughter’s. She ran over to one of the many garbage cans and threw up a handful of lovely green vomit. Her insides quivered in leftover pleasure as her stomached released its contents. Not long after, they both left and went back home. Dianne immediately went to her washroom and took off her clothes for a shower. From all the sweating, throwing up, and her multiple orgasms, she badly needed one. As she lowered her bottoms, I stuck to her vagina like honey. She had to nearly pry her panties out from her pussy. Her eyes gazed upon both Katie and I in satisfaction. She was proud of her accomplishment. Katie looked like shit, she was completely worn out and exhausted, also literally covered in a small amount of fecal matter. I was covered in drying cum and my own vomit. 

“That was a fun day. I had a blast on the roller coasters, a job well done on your parts too. Mhhmm so wet, looks like I drenched you.” Dianne smiled. 

She then quickly washed us and her underwear in the sink. We held our breath but still took in water. It was like being in a washing machine or stuck under waves swimming in the ocean.

“I’m going to hop into the shower, then I will back out in a jiffy.” Dianne said stepping into the shower. 

After the full day of excitement, her lady parts and senses needed a bit of a break. She also knew how secure we were in her panties so it never crossed her mind that we could escape. However, she didn’t account for Laura. Immediately after she got in the shower, Laura snuck in. Her evil face towered above us as she smiled. Anyone but Laura, please God, haven’t I suffered enough already? I thought to myself.

“Hmm, two of you, no wonder mom was acting so weird today. I’ll take both of you, double the fun.” Laura very quietly whispered. 

She then used her nail to loosen our bindings and pull us out. We were enclosed in the same hand so we were piled over top one another.

“We’re escaping, being saved by this girl!” Katie said cheerfully.

“No we’re not, Laura is a snotty brat and is probably worse than Dianne.” I replied. 

“I was a snotty brat once, I bet we can trick her. Get in her mind… Convince her to let us use her phone.” She said optimistic.

“I don’t think that’ll work. We would be too small and light.” I said remembering that Katie can be weird at times. 

Laura had made it to her room and opened her palm, releasing us to the light. Her big beady eyes examined us closely.

“You have boobs? How come you are so small and get boobs but I don’t.” Laura pouted.

“These, they are a pain, boobs suck, always getting in the way and hurting all the time. Girl, I can show you ways to get any boy you want.” Katie tried reasoning with the child giantess. 

“Have you two had sex yet?” Laura asked completely ignoring Katie.

My face went as red as a tomato. Katie smirked towards me and giggled at my embarrassment and awkwardness.

“I want to see what it’s like, I’ve never seen it before.” Laura said waiting for us to begin.

“What? You want…We can’t just…” I fumbled with my words like an idiot.

“We can’t just do it on the spot willy nilly.” Katie took over, finishing what I struggled to say.

“Have sex, or else pay the punishment. And I have some pretty evil plans for you two.” Laura refused to see reason.


Chapter End Notes:

 

Next chapter - Spit Don't Swallow (Unaware Vore) - already released in the link below 

https://www.patreon.com/TinyExperience

 

Dianne's previous tiny, Part 1 and 2 are already released on my patreon. Also, there is a poll for you guys to determine how you would like to see him die. (1 or 2 more side chapters with Dallas to come)

Feel free to continue reading chapters here free, or pledge a small amount for bonus material and early releases. Thanks and check it out :)

 

Thank you to the Millionaire sponsors -  TheBane, SmotherSlave, Clono, Cosmic Cooking,  Zeal, Stargate1990, and Crazyguy225 

I wouldn't be actively posting content without you guys. I hope everyone is enjoying it!