- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Odor and Underewear entrapment.

 

Morning came and I only knew because I could feel Dianne waking up. I stretched and wiped the fecal matter off. I then crawled out of the ridge in her bowels and made my way to the exit. Her anus was too tight for me to squeeze out so I sat down and waited. Dianne moved around a lot, seemed like she was busy putting together some contraption. After a while I felt her insides move and start pushing me out. The slimy intestinal walls contracted and squeezed me out her puckered anus. I landed in her hand next to Katie. I could smell Dianne’s musky scent radiating off her. God only knew how bad I smelt, and well maybe Katie did too.

“I hope you two cuties had a wonderful sleep. Today we are going to an amusement park!” Dianne exclaimed cheerfully. 

Katie and I shared a glance of fear. Thousands of people walking around that could squish us. Massive rollercoasters that were a million times bigger compared to us now. 

“How can you be sure that you don’t lose us?” Katie asked.

“Well I sewed together two spots in my underwear that will hold you in place. I made sure to overdo the threading so there is no way either of you could possibly escape! Isn’t that lovely?” Dianne said smiling and showing us her work. 

“That’s not happening. You’ve already tortured me enough, I’m done.” Katie said surprisingly confident. 

“Darling, you don’t even know what torture is yet.” Dianne said calmly yet terrifying. 

“I have human rights!” Katie replied.

“You both are not humans anymore. You are my sex toys, and my property. I can do anything I want with you. I could squash you under my toes and leave you as a blood stain in my shoe. I could put you in my morning smoothie and swallow you whole, leaving you to slowly digest in my stomach acid. I could suck you up my ass so far that you would suffocate in my intestinal gas. I could do so many things to you…” Dianne said firmly then pausing a second. 

I looked at Katie as her confidence disappeared and fear kicked in. Colour vanished from her face and her eyes stayed wide open. She gulped as Dianne listed all the ways she could kill us. 

“But I won’t. It would be too hard to find a replacement. Besides, I am a nice giantess, if you do what I want.” Dianne said bringing back her smile.

She then brought us over to her bathroom and washed us in the sink. We were washed separately which made me think Dianne didn’t want us together. When she finished, she set us down and tied us into her panties. She had to add more thread to finish her work but by the time she was done, we were both really secure. There was thread over every limb of my body tightly holding me in place. I had my head and my dick exposed, that was about it. I looked over at Katie and she was in the same boat. She was about two inches away which was like 20 feet for us. 

“This should work perfect!” Dianne said getting excited. 

“Welcome to being a tiny for Dianne.” I said trying to look over at Katie.

“I’m not giving up that easy.” She replied.

Dianne then interrupted our short talk by picking up her underwear and stepping into it. I was in between her ankles slowing being raised up towards her woman hood. Luckily, this time I was on her vagina side and Katie would be on her ass. Our fates grew closer as if in slow motion. I was between thighs and gazing up towards her slit. I was becoming very well educated on the female anatomy. Everything from sex-ed was making sense now. I could tell the bump at the top of her lips was her clit and its hood. Then following her perky lips down, they spread out a bit which is where her vagina is. Then inside the vagina, I can find her G spot, and the hole leading to her uterus. I felt pretty proud of myself, in the last week I have had some one on one experience with everything. The light faded and I was brought snug up against her lips just under her clit.

“Here we go, mhhmmm what a perfect fit.” Dianne cheered.

Face to face with her pussy once again. Her smell flooded back into my brain almost like PTSD reminding me of all my past experiences. The skin was warm and soft like a massive heated pillow. I couldn’t move my body, just my head which was perched against the slit of her lips. 

“Katie? You alright?” I mumbled into the pussy.

“Yeah, stinks like shit tho.” Katie mumbled back angrily.

“Yup. But it goes away after a while, trust me.” I tried to re-insure her.

“When I get free, I am going to kill this b…” Katie said before getting interrupted.

“Well time to head out my gumdrops. Now behave, mamas going to have some fun today.” Dianne said patting her privates and leaving her bedroom. 

We both were pushed a little bit further into her making it hard to talk anymore. Dianne grabbed some breakfast and her daughter Laura, and headed out the door. I guess Steph was too cool for roller-coasters. 

“You excited to ride the Monster’s Tail?” Dianne asked her daughter.

“Oh yeah! It does two flips and a couple spins, and I’m finally tall enough this year!” Laura cheered.

Dianne chuckled to herself which echoed through her body. The drive wasn’t anything special, it was the roller-coaster that I will never forget. The entire time waiting in line, Laura went on and on about how dangerous and fast this ride was going to be. And then finally the time came. Dianne sat down onto the hard seat which squished me into her lips. Once the ride started moving, it vibrated her entire body. She clenched her legs together, giving me even more pressure, and pushing me right up underneath her clit. Her insides tingled as she grew really wet. I could feel Dianne start to breath heavier and quietly moan to herself. The ride was way too loud for anyone to notice. By the time the cart was brought up the tracks to about 200 feet, Dianne was filled with hormones. Mixed with adrenaline, she was on top of the world. She bit her bottom lip and grabbed hold of the handle bar. The cart dropped practically free-falling for a couple seconds. My stomach turned inside out and then when the cart arrived to the bottom, there was 5 times the amount of pressure on me. I was pushed face first really hard right into her pussy. My head would bump into her clit as I was smothered and suffocated by her lips. When cart went up for the first flip, I felt myself become light headed and I passed out. I came back at the end of the ride. Dianne had a small orgasm and my lower body was wet in her juices. 

“Let’s go again! Again!” Laura cheered!

“Let’s do it.” Dianne replied feeling an amazing rush and sense of pleasure.

The next five times on the ride, I stayed conscience for. Each time she had a small orgasm. The third one was her biggest and I actually orgasmed as well. I was covered in her warm pussy fluids which made for the best lube. My dick was pressed into her so hard that I couldn’t resist finishing too. I then had to stay in place and sit in my own semen for the rest of the day which was awful. Plus Dianne had soaked her panties in all the excitement. I can’t say it was very comfortable. With the hour waiting line and the hot humid air, it was a long day to say the least. And there was still more to come.

 

Chapter End Notes:

Patreon - TinyExperience

Next chapter - In Laura's Hands - already released in the link below 

https://www.patreon.com/TinyExperience

 

New progress picture for the next video.

Feel free to continue reading chapters here free, or pledge a small amount for bonus material and early releases. Thanks and check it out :)

 

Thank you to the Millionaire sponsors - TheBane, SmotherSlave, Clono, Cosmic Cooking, and Zeal