- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

(More Ass Entrapment)


I was stuck inside Dianne's ass for the whole 2 hour movie. She loved it. I could feel her wiggling her butt around on the couch and turning herself on. Her insides would tighten and squeeze me as if her bowels were tasting me. Her intestines grumbled like they wanted to digest me. I could even feel a suction at times pulling me into her depths. I laid in her ridges but kind of wanted to go deeper. Maybe I was delusional from breathing her toxic gas for hours, but I wanted to let myself go. I crawled out of the crevice and started travelling to my doom. After a few minutes I made it to the first corner. Her intestines grew smaller the further I travelled. By this time, I was covered head to toe in her excrete and fecal slime. With the lubricant and tighter internal walls, the suction overpowered me and starting pulling me in. Dianne's body shivered in pleasure as its hunger was fulfilled. It was slow, but for some reason very relaxing. It was like being in a lazy boy river. My sense of smell either died or got used to smelling shit because I felt pretty comfortable. The mucus around me was very warm and oddly satisfying to lay in.

I thought about Katie and how she is also stuck inside Dianne too. I wondered if Miss Kenny treated her better than how Dianne is. But either way, I am glad to not be the only tiny out there. There is something soothing about knowing you aren't the only one. Maybe one day Katie and I could escape Dianne and get back to my family. We could be safe and even grow up together. Being the only two tinies ever recorded, we may even have to start a family and create a new race of tiny people. That wouldn't be so bad. Katie may be a little strange but she defiantly has a hot Latino body. Technically I'm still a virgin because I don't believe it counts when your whole body is inside a girl's vagina. But Katie would be amazing to lose my virginity to, I mean she's way out of my league. My thoughts were cut off by Dianne's voice.

"That movie made me so horny for both of you. And I can just barely feel you Max, way up inside my gut. I think it's time you crawl your way back as I play with myself." Dianne said stripping and laying down on her bed.

I then felt a reverse motion and instead of being sucked further inside, her intestines were pushing me out. They squeezed in the opposite sequence and I was being squeezed out. I could easily have held onto one of her ridges, but I decided I didn't want to die a virgin after all. I slowly made my way out the same speed I was brought in.

"Mhhmm Katie, I am glad to see you still have fight left in you after the movie." Dianne said breathing heavily.

Her playful teasing with Katie was turning me on. I could hear her breath grow louder and faster as I knew she had begun fingering her clit. Dianne gasped as her finger slid into her wet pussy.

"Uhh, I guess this means I am bi, I like girls and boys now." She said giggling.

Her bowels contracted around me and my boner grew even harder. Something about hearing a mature woman moan from within her body made my hormones go crazy. Eventually her bowels opened up more and I knew I was nearing the exit. I crawled towards it and tried to slide through her anus but it was too tight.

"You can't escape just yet Max, I'm not done with you. Why don't you help me get off and massage my walls?" Dianne asked as her body moved around in pleasure on the bed.

I decided to obey her wishes, so I started feeling around. I then felt something strange. A vibration came through from the other side which felt like a kick. I banged on the wall in return and a couple moments later, a response back. Katie! I thought to myself. I must be in a spot where the walls of her intestines are next to the walls of her vagina. Dianne was loving this feeling. Her moaning was growing and becoming more vocal as we hit her sensitive pleasure spot. I banged on the wall three times, and Katie replied with three back. At this point I wish I knew Morse code. Although there was no way Katie would ever... Before I could even finish my thought, Katie started banging in patterns. Two heavy bangs, a short pause, then a quick one and another heavy, followed by a pause, a heavy, two quick ones, and lastly one heavy bang. (MAX) I had no idea what she said so I just didn't reply. I was completely shocked but also impressed that Katie knew Morse code. It kind of made me like her more.

"Mhhmmm, I am going to cum!" Dianne moaned.

She then shoved two fingers inside her, one in each hole. Her middle finger hit my back and squished my face into the wall. Katie had the same thing happen because I could feel her squirming on the other side. Her movements vibrated through the wall and pushed against my naked body. My hormones took over and I started humping the wall. The wet gooey surface felt great on my hard dick. Dianne's breathing became really heavy and her moans quicker. I thrusted in pleasure as Katie squirmed in resistance. The thought of her struggles actually turned me on more. Dianne's body was exploding in lust as ice filled fireworks shot down her spine. Her body arched and her muscles tightened. I blasted my load into her intestinal wall as her fingers then relaxed and subsided.

"Oh my god, you two are the world's greatest sex toys." Dianne said out of breath.

I was hoping to be let out after Dianne had cum, but instead she left both of us inside. Katie banged a couple more patterns on the wall but I couldn't understand any of it. She had the better place in my opinion. I would have rather been in Dianne's pussy, than her ass. Although, now that I'm used to it, it's not the worst thing in the world. Dianne was getting ready for bed so I assumed she was going to leave us in overnight. I stretched and then crawled over to a deep ridge in her bowels and made myself comfortable.

"Goodnight my gumdrops, tomorrow is going to be a special day, you'll both ride with me all day so you better get some sleep." Dianne said smiling as she closed her eyes.

Perfect. I thought to myself, just perfect.

 

Chapter End Notes:

Patreon - TinyExperience

Next chapter - Pantie Ride - already released in the link below 

https://www.patreon.com/TinyExperience

 

New poll for unaware content.

Feel free to either read chapters here free, or pledge a small amount for bonus material. Thanks and check it out :)


Thank you to the Millionaire sponsors - SmotherSlave and Clono