- Text Size +

 

I was actually jealous of Katie for some odd unknown reason. I resented Dianne for her deceiving and maniacal ways, but she was just so beautiful and perfect as a giantess. Feeling Katie squirm in Dianne’s pussy made me want to be in her place. Some twisted part of me actually liked being Dianne’s slave and pleasing her until orgasm. I then felt her vagina quiver in anticipation for more pleasure. 

“Um… What about here with Katie?” I asked.

“That one is occupied at the moment. But this one is starving and calling your name.” Dianne said winking and then turning around.

She slipped her panties down just below her cheeks making them pop up and look perkier. I was in awe at her massive ass. I was amazed by how two giant pieces of fat could be so attractive. Dianne then grabbed both cheeks with each hand and spread them apart. She seductively bent over and revealed her hungry butt hole. The plump skin protruded outward and then was sucked back in. She was clenching her muscles and showing me just how her ass was going to consume me alive. She backed her rear against the dresser and her massive ass hovered over me. I was frozen in place, struck by fear of Dianne’s pink hole. There was a faint smell of ass but I knew it was about to get much much worse.

“Are you enjoying the site? Hold on, I feel something coming.” Dianne said as her gut rumbled.

Suddenly a gust of air popped through Dianne’s ass hole and the force knocked me off my feet. I coughed and gagged as her fart consumed my lungs. It smell was absolutely horrid. Whatever she ate made her fart smell like a dead cat that was eaten and shat out by another dead cat.

“That was just a taste, I want you to inside my ass.” Dianne smiled.

“No no, I can’t, that smell is just…” I said before getting caught off by her ass moving towards me. 

Dianne sat down on the dresser directly on top of my helpless body. Her cheeks were spread on either side of me which put me face to face with her pink flesh. Maybe it was her thick butt but I wasn’t touching her yet. Her anus hovered just above me tormenting me of my soon to be fate. She clenched her ass again and her hole protruded out kissing my body. I put out my legs to stop it and push back but my efforts were insignificant to her. Her warm flesh grabbed a hold of my feet absorbing them into darkness. When Dianne released, her ass hole sucked me up off the ground so I was dangling with my upper back still on the ground. 

“I can feel you teasing my bowels and resisting its need to eat. I love how you struggle and your relentless attempts to fight the inevitable. I think I’ll leave you with a fighting chance.” Dianne said standing up.

Her checks smacked together eliminating any light and the movement sucked me in to my knees. I maneuvered myself into a crouch so I could use my hands to try to escape. Her cheeks pressed against me from every side making it impossible to pull away from her anus. 

“Mhhhmm you both are doing great. Katie, I am going to suck you up until you drown in my pussy juices. And Max, my ass is going to consume you centimeter by centimeter until you are so far in my bowels, it’ll take taco bell to bring you back out.” Dianne laughed as her tormenting caused both her tiny sex toys to squirm more inside her. 

Dianne then slid her waistline strap back up over her bubbly butt and made her way into the kitchen. Each step jiggled my surroundings and made it hard to fight back against the suction that was pulling me in. The stench made me gag and fear how bad it would be being fully submerged inside Dianne’s colon. There was also a sticky residue which made things even harder. Each time I tried to pull my leg out, it seemed like I was making progress until I stopped and I was sucked in even further. It was like quick sand, each movement from me or Dianne seemed to just sink me in even further. By the time Dianne finished cooking, I was up to my waist in shit. 

Laura walked into the kitchen and said, “Smells good, what’s for dinner mom?” 

“I’ve made pork chops with corn and a baked potato.” Dianne said filling two plates. 

“Cool. I was hoping for beans tho.” Laura replied. 

I heard Laura say beans and my stomach sank, “Oh I am so glad it’s not beans.” I said to myself.

Dianne then sat down with her daughter to eat. The force pushed me in even further. My body slid in up to my arms. I could feel her body shiver as it desired more. Her anus puckered out and back in. I could feel her ribbed bowels on my body and legs as I fought its force to hold myself afloat. I made it through dinner, but I feared what would come next. 

“Mom? Could we watch the new movie, ‘Honey I Shrunk My Spouse’?” Laura asked.

“Oh, sure sweetie, seems like a funny movie.” Dianne replied.

No, not two more hours of this. I thought to myself. I could hear Dianne’s stomach growl and mumble. The sound echoed through her intestines sending warning signals for some gas to come. 

“I’ll go get my gummy bears.” Laura said running off.

Dianne then made her way into the living room and made herself comfy on the couch. She slid her hand down in between her thighs and pressed her middle finger lightly against her vagina and ass. 

“I’m going to be so turned on during this movie, all this teasing and temptation is driving my senses wild.” Dianne whispered to herself. 

Laura then came running in and hopped up onto an adjacent sofa holding a bag of gummy bears. She grabbed the remote and started the movie. During the movie, Dianne grew hornier and couldn’t resist but slowly hump the couch cushion. She bit her bottom lip as she looking over to made sure Laura wasn’t looking. Dianne noticed Laura sucking on a gummy as if it was a tiny. Her daughter played with it in her mouth, sucking it and swirling it around in her cheeks. She then let it drop from her tongue and down into her pants. She shifted the gummy around and then let out a massive fart.

“Hehe smells like the eggs I had for breakfast.” Laura giggled staring intently into the tv. 

Dianne laughed to herself at the similarities she had with her daughter. With Laura occupied, Dianne started moving around even more pleasuring herself. The movement put a lot of pressure on me and also created a movement in her bowel. I heard some grumbling as the sound grew louder and louder. The air force eventually blew past me and opened her anus. Once her hole had opened, it then sucked me fully inside. The smell was deadly. I could feel my insides burning from the hot humid fart that had entered my lungs. I rolled myself into a fetal position and thought to myself, I don’t think I am going to survive it through this movie. Dianne just smiled as the movie went on for the next two hours. 

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

Patreon - TinyExperience

 

What's up for March? 

This month will include side chapters of Dianne's previous tiny, 10 years ago.

For every 3 new Qualified Tiny Movie Star pledge, I will upload another video edit on top of the video for March. 

Polls for story direction and fetish categories.


Feel free to either read chapters here free, or pledge a small amount for bonus material mentioned above. Thanks and check it out :)

 

Next chapter already released in the link below.

https://www.patreon.com/TinyExperience

 

Thank you to the Millionaire sponsors - SmotherSlave and Clono